LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Do Anything Sort Of 'Babyish' Outside Of The Lifestyle / Fetish?

For example, I drink out of a bottle (of a sort) by night so I don't spill anything. Looks more or less just like this:

http://swimgear.co.nz/images/product_images/Zoggs%20-%20Aqua%20Sport%20drink%20bottle.jpg

I also use baby wipes after a no. 2, my parents do sometimes too. Hell, anyone needs a cold wipe after...'recycling' a curry.

I guess the only thing I do is I always wear a footed sleeper to bed, I started wearing them at 12 when I got my first one, ever since then I will not sleep any other way.

In fact I tried sleeping without them I can't do it.

To tell the truth I would rather wear a sleeper all the time if I could, and some days I do.

Breastfeeding is a regular part of lovemaking at our house, and sometimes just nursing for the sake of nursing. We've both wanted and worked hard for milk, but there's only been the smallest of droplets.

I also tend to get cranky when I'm hungry, and I watch cartoons! :)

I have a bottle and pacifier that I sometimes use. And my avatar shows my plushie collection. Usually, I bring in my bat plushie to sit on top of the computer tower and keep me company while the dogs are outside.

Not really babyish but I do have a hankering for candy every now and again. Bubblegum and jawbreakers....runts and gobstoppers.....

Mmmmmmmm...might need to go to the store.....with my allowance :lol:

That's just called "having a sweet tooth". Perty much everyone does that.

i sleep with my teddy bear samuel and yellow blanky every night, and i guess i have lots of 'things' that could be considered childish... but i don't consider it related to ab.... i have a wicked cute kids mug, that has my name in bright letters on it at work on my desk... and i have one of those crazy huge pens, the ones that really work but no one uses, on my desk as well. I have lots of coloring books and markers, and legos at home that i partake in regularly.... i love cartoons, especially phineas and ferb and spongebob, then again i know lots of adults who like these shows and have nothing to do w/ being ab....

so while sure i guess they could be considered 'childish' because in general i'm professional, mature, responsible, people consider them jsut 'quirky' than childish.

In the winter I sleep in one of my footed pjs but that's nothing strange as I'm a female and bought real adult women sized ones. I do sleep with 2 Pooh baby receiving blankets, a stuff Pooh with a rattle inside him, my black bear and my little blue floppy doggie. I can't go to sleep without my blankies, my Pooh, bear or doggie in my arms. I've stuffed my bear and doggie along with one blanket in my backpack going through an airport in the past. Sometimes they'd run my bear through a machine or machine over it looking for drugs or bomb chemicals I guess. Of course she was clean as she doesn't do any naughty stuff like this. She's there for my comfort nothing else. Sheesh. I might wear one of my bibs at dinner time if we're home as I have a tendecy to spill which I don't do on accident either. I haven't used a bottle in years as it was too much work. My pacifier was pushing on my front teeth so I stopped using it. I do use Spongebob sippy cups with the lids off of them and will sometimes use my Spongebob toddler/child silverware to eat with.

I sleep with my blankie and bear and I can't sleep without them. I suck my thumb or sometimes use a pacifer. I drink out of bottles and sippy cups, eat baby food, and sometimes eat off of toddler plates. I play with toys and also have footed pajamas. I also tend to act like a two year old at times, I get into trouble because of biting, pinching, temper tantrums which makes daddy mad and then I get time out or a spanking.

I slept with a stuffed toy last night :)

Tomorrow's a snow day, school's out until next year. To celebrate I'm gonna wear my cotton shirt like a diaper, put on the heated blanket, suck my thumb, drink from a sports bottle holding it with both hands and hug the toy again. Going to be SO comfortable! :baby_sleeping:

I guess my teddy bear would be something that is "on display" for all to see outside of my AB lifestyle. I have always sleep with one. When I was growing up at home. My mom has seen me sleeping with teddy as a teenager many times. These days, any new visitors to our home who get a "tour" would see my teddy bear sitting on our bed on my side. We don't have children and it wouldn't be uncommon to see my teddy on the couch or where ever I may have left him in the house either. I don't go out of my way to hide my teddy bear. The other sort of babyish thing that most people know about me is my love for Tonka trucks. I collect "vintage" toy trucks and have them on display around the house and if you happened outside behind our shed. You would find a few "muddy" Tonka trucks and wonder what "kids" live here :whistling:

I slept with a stuffed toy last night, been a while since I had some alone time to sleep while sucking on a paci. Don't you just hate it when you wake up frantically searching for the paci :P