LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Secret Revealed

I'm sorry for this awful wait everyone, but a series of long nights (half of them spent writing the prior chapters) has made me fall ill, and I have tests on right now. Hopefully I'll have the finale done by the end of the week, but for the time being I need to study and pack for my Christmas holiday!

Your health is of primary importance, not the story. Get better, do your tests, take care of yourself and you family, and then if the mood hits you get back to us. I assure you that we are willing to wait.

Get better soon!

I lay down in her lap, gazing up at her, head resting on her smooth thighs, the crinkly edge of her diaper against my cheek. She looked down over me, smiling, stroking my forehead. She bent down and gave me a kiss. "I love you so much, John."

"I love you too, Kate." I raised one hand and stroked the beautiful flesh of her tummy.

A moment of gentle silence passed between us, as true love doesn't need words. Her sparkling blue eyes were locked with mine, as I looked up at her face and her chest.

"Kate?"

"Hm?"

"I...I'm hungry."

She looked at me puzzled for a few seconds, and then her face slowly lit up as it dawned on her. She put one arm under my back and raised me tenderly so I was half-sitting, supported by her arm. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders so she could free her hands. She lowered her head for a kiss before reaching around to her back and unfastening her bra. She slid it off.

Her breasts were incredible close-up. Her healthy pink skin made them feel warm and soft to the touch, but they were still very firm, and perfectly round, staying up even with her bra removed. Her smooth red nipples stood out from the rest in terms of colour, and they were erect from arousal. She put one hand on the back of my head and brought my face to her left breast. I kissed the smooth, jiggling flesh, carressing her other breast with one of my hands. I traced around the edge of her nipple with my tongue before licking its tip back and forth and gently nibbling it. Kate's breathing sped up and her breaths were shallower. She loved to have her breasts stimulated.

"Go on, John. I'll nurse you." She pushed my head softly against her breast even further. I took the nipple into my mouth, toyed with it a little using my tongue, and sucked.

Kate moaned quietly, her fingernails digging into my back a little. I kept sucking, kissing and licking, and all of a sudden I tasted it. Milk was coming! It tasted divine to me. I tightened my grip on her, never wanting to let go, and she responded in kind, wrapping her supporting arm even further around my back and massaging my scalp with her other hand. I suckled gently, savouring the taste of what she gave me. I felt her lean closer to me, her hot breath on my cheek. "John, my precious baby," she whispered in my ear, "you can call me mummy now."

Mummy. My dear, sweet, beautiful mummy who had changed my diaper and breasfed me. My perfect mummy who was wearing a diaper herself. My mummy who was just like me - who just wanted to care for someone, someone who cared for her. "I love you, mummy."

"I love you, John. Are you done?"

I shook my head. "You are, mummy. Can I have some more?"

"Of course you can, sweetie." She gently brought my face to her other breast, and I kissed it again before suckling. Milk came quick this time. As I suckled, I felt her hand snake down my stomach to my diaper, and she slowly stroked my cock. "John..." she whispered, "I really like being your mummy, but can I be your girlfriend again now?" I nodded rapidly, and she undid the pin on my diaper, unfolded it in her lap, and wrapped her hand around the base of my penis, going up and down its length slowly and loosely as it hardened. I reached down with one hand and unpinned her diaper, letting the flap drop forward, and slowly rubbed her damp vagina, before sliding in a finger, going in and out keeping pace with her, suckling her nipple as I did so. It was harmony.

When she stopped giving milk, I took my lips from her nipple and my finger from her pussy. She stopped her handjob and lay me down on the bed, towering over me. She crawled over on top of me, looking down with that sexy, cheeky, horny smile. "I want you to do me, John. Quick, please!" Her diaper still clung to her butt, but the front was open. She spread her legs outwards. Her moisture dripped down onto my groin from her sopping vagina, and she lowered herself onto me, taking me inside her as she came down. She gasped, as did I. I put my hands on her hips, gripping tight, sometimes stroking her butt through the soft diaper, which I could tell felt great on her soft skin.

We were rarely, if ever, loud during sex. Barring climax, our mouths were usually locked together, tasting each other's spit and tongues. She ran her hands through my hair while I ran mine wherever they could reach, taking advantage of my position on the bottom as we slowly made love. Her lips left mine as she moaned, sweat starting to make her skin glisten.

"This is it, John...Oh God...I'm coming...Yes..."

She slowly leaned back, taking her hands from my chest, squatting a little straight over my cock. She loved to finish this way, the two of us staring at each other's bodies in their entirety, with me seeing her over me, breasts bouncing, as she looked down at me gazing back at her. I clamped my hands on her thighs, feeling them move up and down as she started to ride my cock faster and faster. Her diaper nearly slid off, but I caught it, holding it onto her. Kate threw back her head and screamed as the orgasm ran through her. Not even a second after her lips parted, I felt her own ejaculate trickle down through her vagina onto my throbbing cock inside her. It was too much to take and I gave one final thrust, felt my balls contract, and shot my load inside her. Gasping for breath, she lowered herself back onto me and we embraced, kissing. When we withdrew, we wiped each other down and put on clean diapers, before sleeping in each other's arms.

We promised each other we wouldn't keep secrets. What an idiot I was to try!

~Fin.

Forbiddenfruit, That was really good. My diaper has a lump in it now. Where's my Rebecca. Rebecca you have to read this story. She came into the bedroom were the computer was she was wearing a red nighty. She told me she read it already baby. "Does baby want to play"?

Got to go. I really enjoyed your story thank you for sharing. :D

Eagle/Baby Jay

Are you talking about the DD site for stories. If you're really finished with it why not. The one thing wrong with that section is no one can comment on it. I think its fine the way you wrote it.

Eagle/Baby Jay