LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finaly After 17Yrs

oliver d

hey all

finaly after 17yrs my wife has exepted the factI like to where diapers at least now I dont have to hide myself from her when I wear,she doesnt like it at all but now has decided to accept and tolerate it.She wants no part of it witch is fine with me all I wanted was her acceptance.As long as she doesnt no she wont say anything

• Like 1

Like Betty said, don't push you luck. Keep it quiet, all this means is that you don't have to be afraid of her finding out at any given time. Try to keep the diapers stored away and any used ones taken care of right away. Any smells that might be offensive, take care of, that sort of thing.

And remember to do something for her that she really enjoys. It could be something sexy or just a nice dinner once in a while. If she has any major turn-ons that you don't get off on, do it anyway. :)

Most certainly I will take it very easily with her and I wont push my luck on the matter.Something happened to us a month ago ,I nearly lost her to an accident at her work ,a gas explosion took place in the hotel where she works and she got burned in certian places on her body.The time she was in hospital to cope mentally I wore diapers 24/7,as a kind of crutch to hold on to.The person who I got back is not the same person as before,shes a better person and more open that is why last night I could work up the courage to ask her if I could wear a diaper.She agreed as long as she doesnt see or know about it.Just mentioning diapers to her in the past would freek her out.last night she didnt freek out. Last night was one of the best nights sleep I have had in weeks.I hope the status quo will stay like this

Now she just needs to accept your horrific grammatical aptitude and you're golden!

Most internet forum users have a grammatical grasp of a 2 year old.

Actually, let me correct the OP.

Hey, all!

Finally, after 17 years, my wife has accepted the fact I like to wear diapers. At least now I don't have to hide myself from her when I wear! She doesn't like it at all, but now has decided to accept and tolerate it. She wants no part of it which is fine with me. All I wanted was her acceptance. As long as she doesn't know, she won't say anything.

Now back to the original post:

yes, spelling and grammar often bother me in a post, but this is great news for you and gives hope for some more of us out here! Now, I won't experiment by setting my wife up for an accident like this, but other than that, what good fortune for you!

I'm interested in how this will play out. She doesn't want anything to do with the diapers, right?

She doesn't want to see you in them? So...do you normally sleep in the same bed? How will that work?

Will you have to hide your stash of diapers? ...what about powder, oil, etc? Will you be able to have a space somewhere in your room where you can keep all your stuff and she'll respect that space and stay away?

Will you be able to wear around her, maybe under street clothes? But will she always be wondering if you are wearing or not?

I'm not saying this at all to poke holes in your story - I do believe you entirely and am just wondering what all this will look like in reality. I think you'll be doing a certain segment of our population here a service if you can let us know a little of what ends up working - and what you have to work out as you go along.

Personally, my best wishes are with you since I'd love to get to that point with my wife!

I dont wear everyday only when I feel like it or I feel like I need them to relax and get rid of the stress of life,I have dyslexi so exuse the spelling and gramatical erors.For now I have 5 diapers in the cubourd next to my underwear and nothing has been said about it,yes we sleep in the same bed and I slept in them and she has not said anything that I was wearing.So for now so good

so if I understand correctly, this is situation where she is accepting, as long as she doesn't know you are wearing? She won't comment if she doesn't notice?

That's not really resolving the problem, but only ignoring it.

If she says it's fine as long as she doesn't have to deal with it, that's not fair for you or for her. You can't be your diapered self, and she can't genuinely accept you. This is more ignoring the issue rather than accepting it.

But if that works for you, then god for you.

Sorry for the grammar comment, then. Did not know you had dyslexia. Why did they have to make the word that names the disorder of mixing up letters so strange to spell? Dyslexia.

Kind of counterintuitive, really.

Ya, exactly, I don't see this as accepting it. I guess she just isn't freaking out so much over it, but she still wants you to hide them from her. She might be trying to ignore her disgust of it right now, but I'm wondering how it will play out in a month or two. Also I know mentally it puts a strain on both of you and your relationship. Hope all the best for you, but whenever someone says fine do it, but don't let me see it, there is still a major problem and it will likely rear its ugly head at some point.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to give a update,nothing is hidden she sees me wear in bed nearly every night and doesnt really care.She sometimes asks if I am wearing,if I say yes the ans is enjoy thats it no anger or disgust,she has even felt my wet diapers and was not disgusted or offened.Last sunday she bought me a pack of dry 24/7 and said to me "I saw you needed more".If this is not accepting and tolerating I dont know what is.

I take it she has known about your diapers for a lot longer than the last few months (after 17 years of marriage) so why did you not tell her early on?

To embaresd and ashamed and not being able to come to terms with it

Alot of us here have went thru that ourselfes. Maybe after the accident she figures somethings are not such a big deal after all. I would do something special for her too. My aughter & son inlaw have a "Date-night" off n on. (movie & dinner alone while we babysit the kids) Good-luck with it all!!!

Thats also what I think has happenedwith her as her attitude to a lot of things have changed for the better.Yes I do a lot of nice things that she likes for her dinners and such

• 2 weeks later...

My earlier comment was because you said "she didn't want to know about it." Seems for now she is accepting it, which is awesome. After time goes on though people do tend to forget some and can change their attitude. I'm not saying it won't keep up like this, but I certainly am interested to see what her attitude is in 6 months and then a year. You have been together 17 years, so I am sure you two have had major ups and downs. So this might just be a road bump that will be paved over and be smooth once again. Keep us updated! nom nom nom... :pizza:

I don't think it will ever be as smooth as it was before. Diapers are a huge hurdle to contend with, and there may be problems for the rest of the marriage. It won't ever be paved and smooth again. It's simply too much to overlook. She can be idifferent to it. But she'llnever be totally okay with it, judging from reading your post content.

<_<

After what we have and are going through right now diapers are a very small hurdle to contend with.As for our marriage its stronger now than it ever was and I dont think me wanting to wear diapers is going to make much differance to anything at all.I am not sayying its perfect marriage.

Glad to see that your wife is supporting you wearing you diaper after 17yrs,i take it that you jav kept it a secret from her all that time,but what will you do if say in 6mths she say she dont want you to wear diapers anymore.

I hope for you that she dont and she realy is happy for you to wear diapers,but i would not start to walk around in it,as being full on in her face might just change her mind.

• 11 months later...

Its now over a year ago that I came out to my wife about being a diaper lover and wearing diapers .Just to enlighten you all that things are going very good and most of the time I wear at night,with my wife knowing about it and asking me as I get into bed if I am diapered or not and if not sugesting I wear one that I dont wake her up when I use the toilet at night.She sleeps much better with not waking up a night.Most of the times she also goes to buy me diapers if I run out.In our relationship with each other we are totaly open,if she thinks I have gone to far with being diaperd she will tell me sobut wont tell me to stop wearing.I respect her wishes if we have family visting I will not wear out of respect for her.

In my specific case things have worked out for the better.I hope that for others it will also work out like it did for me I would like to say that a lot of advice about coming out I got from this site and I just want to say thanks to all

Edited by oliver d
  • 2 weeks later...

I can also offer my hope for a smooth relationship, as the issue of wearing diapers can affect a relationship, but she seems to be more accepting and especially to be buying you more. Good thought on not wearing them when you have guests. And continue to be respectful of her wishes. Make sure you keep an open line of communication between you two.