LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi There!

Welcome to Daily Diapers. We're glad to have you on the boards! You say you are looking to see what else is out there. Any particular questions or curiosities?

Are you a full blown 'mommy'? In other words, you don't enjoy wearing diapers yourself necessarily but you have an interest in diapering others?

Its interesting considering just how few legitimate 'mommy' types there are on this board. Frankly, its a little rare to see female AB/DLs at all let alone girls who are legitimately the 'mommy' type.

Welcome to Daily Diapers. We're glad to have you on the boards! You say you are looking to see what else is out there. Any particular questions or curiosities?

Are you a full blown 'mommy'? In other words, you don't enjoy wearing diapers yourself necessarily but you have an interest in diapering others?

Its interesting considering just how few legitimate 'mommy' types there are on this board. Frankly, its a little rare to see female AB/DLs at all let alone girls who are legitimately the 'mommy' type.

That's right.

While I 'go both ways' in a lot of circumstances, I only like taking care of others (preferably little boys :D ) From what I understand that puts me in the minority, which is part of the reason that it took me quite a while to start exploring.

All the best,

MM

• 4 weeks later...