LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Am I?

Ok now for the past 6 years of my life I have struggled with my sexuality, and now I just have no idea.

I find women attractive, sexually attractive, but I have had numerous girlfriends over the years and I just couldn't have sex with them. I am just not interested in the slightest with having sex with women, but I find them attractive.

Now with men I am very picky, but I do find guys sexually attractive and would have sex with them, but I haven't yet. So my question is does this sound like hormones acting weird (I am only 18), or am I gay? Any advice would be awesome. Thanks!

Nikki <3

First, hormones acting "weird" could be the root cause of gay behavior in the first place, so don't just rule that out. ;) But even the "straightest" people will have periods in their lives when they question themselves.

Also, technically you would be bisexual, not gay, based on your description.

Look man, I'm 20 years old right now, and still a virgin, I also find women attractive and want to try to have sex with them, but when it comes to women I like their comfortablilty more than men, they to me are more emotional and comforting to me, that's my opinion, but when it comes to wanting to have sex, I've always wanted to bottom, I would consider myself bi I guess, cause I mean I like the sight of both sexes naked and it gets me excited, but I lean more toward men when I dream of ideal sex. But then again I don't look at men when they walk by, I usually just chEck out the chicks. Time will tell my friend, just roll with it

• Like 1

Nikki, my actual recommendation is this: don't worry about "what" you are, stick with just "who" you are, life's too short to focus on things like labels. If you like it, go with it, as long as you don't hurt anyone else in the process it's all good. :P

Thanks I talked to a few people in a chat room and they told me similar advice. I'm not sure why it's bugging me so much <_< but ya I won't hurt anyone. My family might (will) hurt me if they find out...

Though people will probably say otherwise, family isn't all that important, just because you have genetic ties to someone doesn't mean you have to ever associate with them. ;) My father and I both severed our ties with our families completely, he's a redneck to, we don't even communicate with each other though that's more of an accident. But last I saw him, he was happier and healthier than he was when he worried about family, I am mentally healthier myself (physically though is another story).

Matter of fact, it may be "bugging" you because of your family, which is why I really believe that we need to ditch the modern concept of family now. It could also be other people around you, any number of factors of why it bothers you could exist. If you can find those factors and eliminate them from your life, at least until you figure out who you are, you will progress faster than if you try to do so while those factors are still influencing your life. But remember, my personal experiences are all I have to go by, so just take what I say, and anyone else says for that matter, as advice. Anyone who says that "this is how it is" ... is probably lying to you. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

When I used to go out on the gay-scene, I was often asked by those younger than myself, "how can I be sure I'm gay"?

"Easy", said I.

"You are faced with equally attractive persons of each gender, both dressed in a sexually attractive way. So which one do you fancy, you don't have to tell them or do anything about it".

Should answer your question.

Daddy Fred xx.

Nikki, my actual recommendation is this: don't worry about "what" you are, stick with just "who" you are, life's too short to focus on things like labels. If you like it, go with it, as long as you don't hurt anyone else in the process it's all good. :P

THIS!!!

You can spend a lot of time worrying about the label. When and if you find one you think fits, what difference will it make? You're still you. As long as you're following your heart about things it doesn't matter.