LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Melissa Gets Her Bottom Changed

I have adored this story since day one, but I must agree that it is nearing time to end it. Climax it how you will but as others said this could easily turn into the neverending story :)

It doesn't need to end as much as it needs to go somewhere. Right now it reads like a fantasy, not an actual story.

It is a fantasy!

Fair enough.

I'd like to offer a suggestion on how to improve it as a fantasy:

Take a look in the DD collection (http://www.dailydiapers.com/content/stories.html) at Angela's Carole series which is a quite stellar fantasy serial similar to what you are (I think) trying to do here. Primary difference is that Angela leaves no detail out, and she effectively mixes in enough story-esque elements to create suspense from chapter to chapter.

You don't necessarily need an overall plot to provide tension. All you need is some interesting mini-plots that carry us from one point to the next in the serial.

• Like 1

Thank you for the suggestions guys, but I will write my story how I want to:) If you dont like it then you dont have to read.

Thank you

I agree, often there seems to be a need for conformity of style and content, personally I like the pace, content and style of “story telling

• 2 weeks later...

I love the story so far. I would, however, like to see it go somewhere. At some point, she's got to go somewhere outside of the house or away from her family. It doesn't have to be rife with conflict or tension. Something simple like the family goes to the movies, and she needs a diaper change. Just something.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I also agree that I hope the story continues. I also wish that those who are critical of others works, don't need to make their criticisms known and don't have to read the story. These don't have to be written correctly, etc, to be enjoyed, especially in this type of community.

dldad, I sincerely hope your wish never comes true. What is the point of an open story forum where people aren't allowed to voice their opinions in a respectful manner?

Every writing forum I've ever been a part of has encouraged critique and suggestions, so long as they are respectful and constructive. I don't see anything on this thread that could be construed as disrespectful. Why are you so opposed to people offering suggestions?

• Like 1

Its less what he wishes and more of what the op wishes, the op has said over and over he does not want sugguestions, he gonna write it how he wants, how ever im sure polite critisisms can be made. Just do it in a polite manner, and be respectful of the op's decisions, works, and decisions

• 2 weeks later...
Guest princessbabyd

Thank you for the suggestions guys, but I will write my story how I want to:) If you dont like it then you dont have to read.

Thank you

i absolutely have loved this story my only dissapointment is i am in dreadful suspense. j.j. i really do love this story and cant wait to read more. if you're not posting because of the critics please try to forget them and know that there are those of us that want you to continue just the way you have with this since the first line. i hope to read more about melissa soon tootles :girl_baby:

• 3 weeks later...

Ch.19

During the ride home from her vacation, Melissa replayed the actions that occurred during her family weekend. All of the fun she had just relaxing with her family, playing games, how accepting everyone was. Then her thoughts turned to her diaper. She realized how regressed she was getting, and how ridiculous she must have looked having everyone see her in a diaper. She knows she isnt a baby and this is not normal, but she cannot help how relaxed and comfy all of this makes her feel. Melissa thought about how she was going to be able to go out with her family to Disneyland now, after they all know she is in a diaper. She definitely didnt want to show her diapers off to people that she didnt know. Her family is one thing, but large groups of people would be different. Then her thoughts went to school, and how she had to be a big girl again.

All of these thoughts got Melissa a little bit down. She decided to just stop thinking about it and take a nap. Leaning back into her seat, getting nice and comfy Melissa stared at the ceiling of the car trying to get back into her baby state. "Just relax and enjoy the ride" Melissa kept telling herself. Soon she was fast asleep, and looking back into the rearview mirror Melissas dad noticed his daughter laying in the backseat with her diaper bulging out of her pants and her thumb in her mouth.

... Melissa all of the sudden woke up and was not in the car. She was instead in a hotel room. She looked side to side and noticed that the bed she was in had toddler railings on the side. She then noticed her brother in the bed next to her sound asleep. Just then her mother walked in and said, "Oh look at my baby all awake for mommy". Melissa blushed and then started to take the covers off of her and realized she was wearing footie pjs with Mickey mouse all over them. Her mother just started to get Melissas brother up and get him into some pants for breakfast. Melissa noticed her brother was not wearing a diaper but was in big boy undies. Her mother then looked to Melissa and smiled. She walked over and started taking the railings off of her bed. Melissa felt like she was paralyzed, simply sitting in her bed staring at her mom.

Her Mother then lifted Melissa out of bed and helped her get her shoes on while saying, "come on sweetie we are late to see Mickey and Minnie! You will have to go with your jammies on." Melissa was shocked! She was so excited to met Mickey and Minnie, she didnt care she had to go in her jammies. Just as they got into the hall, Melissa realized that she was wearing not only footie pjs, but the thickest diaper she has ever been in, and it was most definitely soaking wet. She waddled down the hall to the elevators and met up with the rest of her family. She stood there trying to not look like a complete baby, then realized that her mother was carrying a diaper bag that said "Melissa" on it.

At the restaurant Melissa waddled around so excited to see her Disney idols, feeling her diaper squish around completely noticable to everyone around her. Just then she felt her mother pat her butt and say, "come on sweetie lets go get you in a fresh diaper", Then hold her hand as they walked into the bathroom. In the restroom Melissa saw how many people were there and realized that this was going to be awkward. There were a few mommies in there changing their little ones. Melissa waited with her mom as no one seemed to stare or give nasty looks or care that Melissa looked ridiculous in a wet diaper and footie jammies waiting to be changed. Just then melissa hopped up on the change table and started to be changed by her mom in front of several people.

Melissas mother put her in an adult diaper with 3 stuffers inside. When her fresh diaper was up and secure Melissa realized how thick the diaper was. She had her jammies zipped back up and went back out to breakfast, walking past other mothers and babies who didnt seem to notice that she was much to old to be wearing diapers. Once again Melissa was free to roam about the floor giving high fives and hugs to her favorite Disney characters. While Melissa was talking with Donald Duck she felt herself start to poop her diaper. She simply stopped talking and squatted down while pooping. Donald went on to some other little kid, and Melissa stood back up with an embarrassed look on her face and a huge load in her now sagging diaper.

Melissa then waddled back to her families table with tears in her eyes. How ridiculous she must have looked as a big girl with a messy diaper on waddling over to her mommy while crying at Disneyland. When she got to her mom she didnt say a word. Melissa simply wrapped her arms around her mom and burried her head into her shoulder. Melissas mother noticed what happened and with Melissas head still on her shoulder pulled down the drop seat on Melissas Jammies leaving Melissas dirty diaper exposed to the whole restaurant. Then she pulled back her diaper to check if she was stinky.........

Melissas head all of the sudden shot up and looked around. All of the sudden she was back in her parents car. Melissa was a little bit weirded out, but also a little bit intrigued by her dream. She loved the treatment but couldnt stop thinking about how regressed she was getting.

• Like 4