LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post Your Christmas Tree

Lanthey

Yes I'm aware it's only the first of December but yesterday I put my tree up!!! YEY.... It's not finished yet, I need to buy a fairy (Foo Faa is not staying up there!!) and some string for my ball balls buuut here it is so far.....

154850_10150130106854816_511084815_7818906_2960715_n.jpg

Sooo when you all put your trees up I think you should post a picture so we can all say "Awwww isn't it pretty" ^_^

Lanny xxx <3

I think I have the most beautiful tree of all........

I just love an all white tree

Boy do I feel dumb. :doh: I was expecting a picture and when the page was done loading and there wasn't a photo of a tree, I was like WTF. It took me a few seconds, but I had a good laugh at myself. :roflmao:

I just go with a Christmas tree screen saver, my apartment is too small for an actual tree

they now make fake half-trees you put up on the wall... or you could get the little 1 foot tall one and stick it on your table or something lol. get a tree fridge magnet ^.^

I live alone. So, no sense in bothering with a fake tree. The dogs'd probly tear it up, anyway... And I'm allergic to real ones. Though, there are a number of large ceder trees in the yard...

1. Why do people post unsolicited diaper pics outside of the forum for that?

2. No one has plain white lights? Maybe a poll is in order

3. We just picked up our first Christmas Tree tonight ($80 dollars) and bought some tree trimmings and a stand at Target ($100). This shit is expensive.

4. Multi colored lights are the shiz.

5. We're decorating on Saturday so I will post pictures then.

6. Six items really seem to round out a good list.

3. We just picked up our first Christmas Tree tonight ($80 dollars) and bought some tree trimmings and a stand at Target ($100). This shit is expensive.

1 Pass.....

2 My lights are plain white

3 Our tree cost £30 had to physically restrain my husband from spending £50

4 I prefer white ones

5 YAY

6 *giggles*

Guest baby-jessy

1. agreed no need here

2. i like to decorate in gold lights FTW

3. no idea how much the tree cost.

4. i prefer any lights on a tree.

5. ill post a pic of my tree like december 20th

6. six is not a good number to round off at

7. seven is!

I think I have the most beautiful tree of all........

I just love an all white tree

ROFLMAO...I feel dumb too......sheesh...some people have to be such smart asses :P:roflmao:

1. A lot of people 'violate' the rules of posting where they should - and some of us are very rule-bound. I have mixed feelings on this - I wasn't particularly offended.

2. Yes plain lights.

3. My kids went out last week and got our usual TWO trees (several years ago a friend had several trees needing to be cut down and so we ended up with 2 very nice trees for free - 2 is now the new tradition). Our trees were cut your own and cost either $40 or $50 apiece.

4. Personal opinion - I prefer white. We put white candles in the windows, a couple strings of white on the front of the house with a spotlight on the front door. White lights on both trees. And any old strings and/or strings not used anywhere else, including strings that are partly out, we just string them around in a random way on trees in our back yard.

5. I ought to post a picture of the tree in our family room - cathedral ceiling and the tree is w/in a foot or so of the ceiling - and is wired up to keep it from falling (we've lost lots of ornaments from trees that have fallen over!). But I don't think I'm going to bother posting a pic - not to be anti-social, but I just won't get around to it.

6. Why six?

7. Why only seven??