LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth And Powder?

Every night I wear cloth diapers, as they are the only types that I have found that don't leak. However, I don't layer my diaper area with baby powder as that, in my experience, causes rash. I do powder the plastic pants both sides, and place powder on my legs etc to avoid the plastic sticking to my skin.

I wear actual cloth diapers on most nights with cornstarch baby powder. Am not too fond of talc.

Lying on my back I pin on the left side, then put the open end of the baby powder can down the front of my diaper

and squeeze -- sprinkle powder over the creases and wrinkles, then after removing the can, pin tightly the right side.

Always cover with plastic pants.

I adopted this method so as to keep the "ambient" powder to a minimum. My wife complained about the white dust in the bedroom.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

It is amazing what gets forgotten. Baby Powder was standard fare

I hate corn starch, it clumps up funny. I use Rite Aid Baby Lotion right on my chastity area and Rite Aid baby powder to keep things from getting stick. Ride Aid smells more like the original Johnson's that Johnson's

You can not get by with just baby powder. You should also use baby lotion. Some even use baby oil. Also you must change at reasonable intervals.