LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kristen'S Junior Year

Fellow DD members and fans,

Am I the only one who finds it so sad that when a person goes to a lot of effort to write a lucid story to entertain us, people who rarely post and seldom or never write stories, find fault?

Does every story involving diapers have a never-before-used plot? Probably not, but so what?

Entertainment is a result of the way a plot is developed and the ideas expressed.

My polite suggestion to those who want stories with brand new ideas is to write such stories and share them with the DD membership here.

• Like 1

Fellow DD members and fans,

Am I the only one who finds it so sad that when a person goes to a lot of effort to write a lucid story to entertain us, people who rarely post and seldom or never write stories, find fault?

Does every story involving diapers have a never-before-used plot? Probably not, but so what?

Entertainment is a result of the way a plot is developed and the ideas expressed.

My polite suggestion to those who want stories with brand new ideas is to write such stories and share them with the DD membership here.

Hear, hear.

I have found this to be very interesting and hope you will continue. As far as any negative comments go, you can't please everyone, nor all of the time, and hope you take that in stride, and find it within yourself to continue. I think the story line thus far is rather unique, and know that further chapters will take the reader to areas which will have more in common with other stories, but this start is well done.

• 2 weeks later...

I began writing another story which was faily similar to this a long time ago, but I must say, I like yours better already; yours has left a lot more room for development than mine did, which was the reason I abandoned it in the first place. Please keep this story going; it is a rather interesting read.

It will continue, Promise, Just not sure when. Its been hectic lately. Lots going on with the holidays coming up, but I will get more up when I can. Thanks for all the kind words.

did you stop it?? or will it go on.... i cant stand those who start a story and then just leave it...

For the Answer to your Question see Above. I am looking forward to the continuation very much. And as has been said before, Patience is indeed a Virtue!

Go Rockies in 2011!:D

I'm fairly impressed with the path your story has taken so far! There's the occasional grammar foible but absolutely nothing huge and a lot of originality that I so rarely get to see. You've definitely made a reader of me, so keep it up.

Don't feel rushed, though. :) You make it at your own pace and it will be that much better for it. :)