LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jan 2011 N J L We-H O P Munch And Littles Party With 'Pull-Up Challenge''

TheMagicDragon

2011 NJ Littles Munch-o-nomics Poll (aka 'Recession Regression')  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Excluding Special Events, Out-of-pocket personal Munch Meal Expenses (tab + tip) should realistically be in this range:

• Six to twelve dollars per person
    • Six to eighteen dollars per person
  2. 2. Excluding Special Events, O-o-p Munch Activities Expenses (Admission fees, supplies) should range realistically between:

• Free to twelve dollars per person (Parks, Bowling, Movies
    • Free to eighteen dollars per person
  3. 3. How often (frequency per year, give a real number) do YOU plan to attend an New Jersey Littles (NJL) Munch?

• One
    • Two
    • Three
    • Four
    • Five
    • Six
    • Seven
    • Eight
    • Nine
    • Ten
    • Eleven
    • Twelve
    • More if there are indeed more

New Jersey Littles

2011 ‘We-HOP Munch’ and Littles Party with ‘Pull-up Challenge’

Posting Date: November 29, 2010

As posted on: www.LittlesMunch.com www.DailyDiapers.com www.FetLife.com www.ABKingdom.com www.DiaperSpace.com

and three other websites.

Munch and Event Information UPDATE

Date: Saturday, January 22, 2011

Time: Munch: 1:00 pm through 2:45 pm, Event: 3:00 pm through 9:00 pm

Attire: Street Casual (No visible kink paraphernalia outside of the residence!)

RSVP: Required in advance for the Party. We can take about twenty-four or so people so don't wait until last minute! So far we have people coming from MD, NEPA and Philly, NJL South, Central and North, NY state, NYC and LI, Ct and Finland! Yes, FinDiaper on DailyDiapers (see Map!) will be in Philadelphia for a few days and he's coming by train to the party. You need to try to be here for this! If anyone needs overnight Hotel info let me know - rooms start from 59.99 Single King and 69.99 Double Beds.

Current All-Website RSVP Count: 22

Directions: www.maps.google.com. Via rail/ bus: www.njtransit.com.

Munch Cost: Pay your own tab plus tips, be sure to specify this with the waitstaff.

Munch Location: International House Of Pancakes

Munch Address: 3081, State Route 27, Franklin Park, New Jersey 08823

Restaurant Website: www.IHOP.com

Event Location: Private residence nearby. Members may skip munch but must RSVP to obtain address & exchange contact info in advance.

Event Cost: $10 Cover Charge payable at door to cover party food & activity incidentals. Basic Menu: Chips 'n dip, all manner of beverages (bring your own baba), Hot Hours D'Eouvres at 4:30, Home Made Lasagna with Salad at 6:30 and Kids Choice' Desert at 7:30.

Munch: 'We-HOP' Littles Munch

This is the first NJL Munch of the New Year and is a combined NJL North/ Central Munch. We meet at the IHOP lobby by 1pm for good food and friendly conversation in the ‘New Jersey Littles’ “We-HOP

• 3 weeks later...

'Pull-up Party' is such a cool kink theme I couldn't resist when Squishy suggested it on a DD Forum in November - so I took him up on it right then and there. We are going to make it a full-blown indoor Littles Party with a special 'Pull-up Challenge' to see just who is ready for big-kid pull-ups - and who is not. We think its kinda cute! I'll have to report back to that thread after the munch - its the stuff of legends!

Basically there is going to be a 'contest' to see whether a participant is, in fact, "ready" to transition out of diapers and into an adult pull up. Of course not everyone will participate - not all Littles or Bigs wear diapers, nor do those who aren't ready for big kid pants (like quite a few AB/DLs and DLs.) Anyone can wear whatever their heart desires and I wouldn't be too surprised to see a few AB boys and AB girls walking around in just a diaper, plastic pants and a t-shirt. Somebody's gotta egg us on. Otherwise its an Age Play Party in my private home (Glenn's thinking "If only I could say crib here but I can't fool you guys - I don't have one".)

Its like "All in the family" meets "Big Brother" - the contestants have to have someone to cheer them on. If one wins they "Are ready for adult Pull-ups" and if one loses - its "Back to diapers for you" and "everybody knows it". Who can resist the H factor? I can't.

As for myself I don't think I'm ready to be weaned out of diapers but I'm willing to prove it! I'm gonna flood that sucker way before the time is up. After all, I know that I need diapers and am willing to show mommy I'm not ready for pull ups.

We will have Crayons and coloring books, games and party stuff for all the Littles to have fun with, plus people can bring their fave fun stuff to the party. There is an upstairs and a downstairs (the playroom) and room for about twenty people or so. There will be food (The big sandwich, pizza), munchies and beverages (for all) since its a long party, dinner will be around 5:30 or so - be sure to eat at the Munch! If anyone likes they may bring a covered dish type food or beverage to share with others.

If anyone can lend a small TV/ VCR/CD combo for the downstairs playroom it would be fun.

Also, anything nursery-ish or kindergarten oriented might be fun to set up down here.

Announcements for this munch/ event are UPDATED across the board. You may RSVP by responding to any announcement - I must have read it at least a day ahead of the event.

So far we have 5 official RSVPs, we have heard about another four people who are also definite so I'm counting these as two more = 6. There are also three maybes. I am only talking about those reponses here on FetLife (not the other websites) and that is with six or seven weeks to go. We are expecting a ton of people to respond, will have to draw the line at around twenty official RSVPs - my party, my call. Spread the work now to all the Littles/ DLs you might be thinking about inviting. ALL must understand and abide by NJL Rules.

• 1 month later...

Sure thing. The Cost is what you spend on the Munch (about eight to ten dollars) and $10 per person at the party, pay at the door.

The party includes chips, Hors D'Eouvres (spp?), choice of Meat or Veg. Lasagna, salad, all sorts of beverages for all ages, and dessert (Icecream Cake and Jello Jigglers.) No-one leaves hungry! This will be bigger than March or April of '10.

I'll send you the address and phone number by PM. If you haven't, put up your RSVP on the FetLife Event page too.

Last minute PARTY info: If you are already on the RSVP List your good to go, if you're on the Maybe List please come even if its last minute - there is room and food for thirty people. If you're not on either list you have until Saturday morning at eleven am to let us know so we can get more food. Anyone is welcome to come to any munch - IHOP has plenty of room.

Partygoers: Bring that game, DVD/ VHS vid (its a long party), your prized show and tell possessions, any ageplay gear/ clothing and (if you wear them) diapers and bag. Try to bring plastic pants for the furniture's sake. We need just a few more folding chairs - the canvas kind with cupholder would be smart.

If anyone has had a birthday recently email me directly NOW.

This is going to be our largest party yet...come and have FUN, meet new people and make some lasting memories.

COLOSSAL PARTY

Is it New Jersey Littles or is it North East Littles? The lines were definitely blurred this time!

There was great homemade food, grog, stories told, show and tell, balloons, semiautomatic bubble gun, nerf cannon, Carvel Birthday Cake, Kiddy Movies, AWESOME HIGHCHAIR (well, Miss Pi and Glenndl were loving this!) Two levels of party people! Diaper pack sales (Tranquility ATNs!, ABU SuperDryKids!) Show and Tell (Plastic pants of all kinds, DryLife 24/7, Euro Tenas, ABU Cushies, Canadian Snuggies, Abena, Molicare, Depend, Attend) Cute Stuffed Animals (Bongo, Curious George, Mango, HP LoveBear), Cute Kids Costumes, serious NELI Con talk, several big pails of disposables were used if that's any indication of the fun we had.

Its safe to say I'm not ready for big boy pullups (Abean M3's) cause I peed my shortalls badly in front of everybody - and didn't even care. I was so loving the immobilizing Highchair (blush.) Miss Pi's Pink Bunny Ears stole the show IMHO. Bond, AB Bond/ "Never grow up again!"

Sincerest "Thanks!" go out to so many people I need a day just to stop laughing and catch my breath:

Mommy Dawn! (is passed out right now hehe)

Kikee! (Five Cheese Lasagna, Eggs Benedict with Welsh Rarebit Sauce, Mad cooking skills)

Squish! (Kicked our butts into gear as usual)(M3 Benefactor)(Damn now I can't get I Need A Mommy to work!)

Russ! (The Hope Of Hudson Valley!)

DennisH! "MONSTER TRUCK TAKES OVER WeHOP!" Always a riot!

WeHavePi! Wish I had a picture of you in the highchair! Soooo adorable! That does it, we're going to have to make one for you!

Jeff_AB! (More fun than a Crate Full of Monkeys) I love Whack-A-Mole!

Mommy Shawna! (How does she do it? Thats a big Crate Full of Monkeys)

ChrissyBib! Noone even comes close!

Peter Pan! Great Guy!

NYTommy! (Go Long Island Go!)

Zarmdl! Another Great Guy!

FinDiaper! Great Finnish Guy! (Yes, they DO wear diapers in Finland!)(longest distance travelled EVER)

NJDiaperGuy! Great NJ Guy! (Yup, New Jersey has alot of Diaper Guys!)

WarrenPeace1! Long Island Rocks!

Baddaddy_badbaby! Great South Jersey IS Alive! (What part of the US is your town in again? - I've never heard of it)

MichaelDL (Who was that masked man?)

Miss_Sally_Nums (You're the one who made me move all the furniture and shampoo the carpets)

NJL Now has over forty Members - bet we hit sixty-to-eighty sooner than expected!

THAT was a PARTY!

• Like 3