LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Smooth Away /Smooth Legs?

Has anyone try this hair removal product ? there are commercial for it on tv.

I bought it at the fair . I had to let it air out for a while because it smelled of vinyl so much . it works really good on my upper legs. I still use the epilator some though .

I think that this is easy to use but it is disappointed that it doesn't last long .after a few days i have to do it again . And the removal pads lose effect after three or four uses . it is the most easy and painless method i have tried .

Does anyone else tried it and what do you think ?

post-24835-023865500 1290693651_thumb.jp

Has anyone try this hair removal product ? there are commercial for it on tv.

I bought it at the fair . I had to let it air out for a while because it smelled of vinyl so much . it works really good on my upper legs. I still use the epilator some though .

I think that this is easy to use but it is disappointed that it doesn't last long .after a few days i have to do it again . And the removal pads lose effect after three or four uses . it is the most easy and painless method i have tried .

Does anyone else tried it and what do you think ?

Speaking as a boy, I used it, and yeah, it was easy-ish, and it did make my skin feel good, but I had to go through so many pads per leg that it just didn't seem worth it. It was basically impracticably expensive and time consuming since I had to change the pads constantly (they'd just go all "smooth" on me and loose any sandpaper consistency). I considered buying some very fine sandpaper to make it cheaper to replace, but never really tried that.

i just shave, i find after years of doing it, its quick, easy, and my razors are not that expensive...

i've got really sensistive skin... when i was in high school, i tried countless different types of moisturizing shaving gels and creams for women, along with all different types of razors... i'd always break out all over my legs/knees... not attractive when wearing shorts..

finally after years i've discovered the gillette daisy 3 razors with just water, no soap or anything is the only way i can shave, and not break out .....

i even have tried the razorless hair removal systems and they all just make me break out all over my legs... suck really....

but at least i found something that works!

i have used the hair removing creams...at first it burned a little, but i have gotten used to it and it dosent burn anymore. I have also used womens razors. i have read that if you shave everyday your skin gets used to it. I have trouble with my testicles and getting the hair off.