LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Busted..,.. Pretty Sure Anyway

i was wearing a diaper in my dorm the other day, and it was wet from a night of previous abuse. and suddenly my alarm clock went off and i had 3 minutes to get to class, and btw i had a big test to go to. i tried running into the bathroom(two rooms share one bathroom) but my roommate was in there showering, so i put on a pair of sweats and a shirt and out the door i went, this diaper felt huge between my legs, but i thought the sweats would cover it up, but for some reason i was drawing more attention than usual with people looking at my bottom half, and i got scared and practically ran to class. so long story short, im pretty sure that at least 3 people noticed something out of the norm, it was a weird feeling.

ehh, it will probably be just fine, i remember one time, i was hanging out with friends, and i was wearing a molicare super plus, and i bent over, later on my girlfriend told me they were all staring at it when i bent over! obviously the did'nt notice, since they still hang out with me,lol.but yea, i wouldant worry about it, just wouldant make a habit of it.

• Like 1

they are just diapers, the biggest fear is in your own mind... even if u got pantsed.. and everyone saw u had a diaper on, most people would just ignore it..... since they don't really care.. its not like OMG! KYLE ROBINSON IS WEARING A DIAPER!!!!!!! lets tweet on FB and INFORM EVERYONE! haha....

worst case scenario, they have something to tell thier friends about this guy/girl at w/e location... getting pantsed and they were wearing a diaper.. which would make them seem kinda wierd in thier own right for bringing it up lol

they are just diapers, the biggest fear is in your own mind... even if u got pantsed.. and everyone saw u had a diaper on, most people would just ignore it..... since they don't really care.. its not like OMG! KYLE ROBINSON IS WEARING A DIAPER!!!!!!! lets tweet on FB and INFORM EVERYONE! haha....

worst case scenario, they have something to tell thier friends about this guy/girl at w/e location... getting pantsed and they were wearing a diaper.. which would make them seem kinda wierd in thier own right for bringing it up lol

It's just paranoia setting in, no worries nothing like Amber K said would happen. You'll get use to it eventually, it's normal that you feel like everyone's watching you when you're wearing diapers. It's actually the same as before, even if people notice its not like they gonna ask or something :P

No, with you drawing more attention than normal and everyone looking at your bottom half, I'm sure everyone either knew you were wearing a diaper or else was wondering for sure if you were really wearing a diaper. Depending on the fit of your sweat pants, they can make it more obvious that you have a bulky diaper on, especially if it was a bulky one that was really wet like you say. I'm sure your not the only one at your college that wears diapers, though.

i was wearing a diaper in my dorm the other day, and it was wet from a night of previous abuse. and suddenly my alarm clock went off and i had 3 minutes to get to class, and btw i had a big test to go to.

Okayyyyy????? Why would you set your alarm for 3 minutes BEFORE you needed to be in class?

Doesn't make much sense to me, but whatever......

It is always good advice to keep some wipes and a pull up handy when you can not make it to the shower.

That could have saved you some embarrassment. But then again... some are into diaper humiliation.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

i was wearing a diaper in my dorm the other day, and it was wet from a night of previous abuse. and suddenly my alarm clock went off and i had 3 minutes to get to class, and btw i had a big test to go to. i tried running into the bathroom(two rooms share one bathroom) but my roommate was in there showering, so i put on a pair of sweats and a shirt and out the door i went, this diaper felt huge between my legs, but i thought the sweats would cover it up, but for some reason i was drawing more attention than usual with people looking at my bottom half, and i got scared and practically ran to class. so long story short, im pretty sure that at least 3 people noticed something out of the norm, it was a weird feeling.

I was wondering myself why you just couldn't take off your wet diaper before putting on your sweat pants. I can rip a diaper off in about 5 to 10 seconds and stash it under my mattress so it won't be found by roomates if needed. Underwear is nice, but if you were that late and were wearing sweat pants anyway, what was the problem with just taking off the diaper really quickly and putting on the sweat pants, especially if you had enough time to try running into the bathroom to shower as you stated? Perhaps at the last minute you felt kind of daring and just wondered what it would be like to be in class taking a test wearing a soaked diaper that "felt huge between my legs"?