LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In What Order

Teenbaby96

I've been curious about this for a long time now, just wondering in what order do you put on your diaper, I mean like baby powder, baby oil, rash cream and stuff. :P

I don't really remember in what order I put them on, I just wanna know how others do it :)

I haven't had rash problems too much, but when I did they were hard to get rid of (had to go to doctor for prescription...). I now use baby oil (having used a baby wipe if I've been wet at that point), then the diaper. I have used powder but more as an enhancement to the general feeling. It hasn't seem to help prevent rash by itself.

Best to put the diaper on before the plastic pants, otherwise it won't work right! First, clean the diaper area to your satisfaction. Then put on any lotian or ointment, then powder if you choose. Then your diaper and plastic pants.

First of all cream, a lot of it, especially if I'm planning to wear for a good number of hours (i.e. nighttime).

Then I clean my hands with wipes, to avoid ruining the tapes' stickyness.

And finally, I put my diaper on, and most of the times plastic pants over it.

Baby powder is the most crucial ingredient in changing a diaper, without it, it would be like baking a cake without flour :P

Guest Baby Tiana

I typically spread out the diaper and sprinkle some powder in it...well all over it :P then I rub in some oil and powder on me and then tape that little sucker up! :D giggles. I feel like that is the best way to go...giggles

but it feels so good, you don't know what you are missing

Doesn't really matter anyway as I have no diapers. Waiting until I can afford some decent diapers. All that I can get here is stuff like Depends.

I pretty much agree with rustypins. Since I don't usually wear more than one or two diapers a day I don't have to worry about getting diaper rash. However, to smell and feel more like a baby I rub in Johnson's baby lotion first. Then I sit down on my diaper and sprinkle on Johnson's baby powder all over my diaper area. Using both, I feel, puts on a good moisture barrier as I keep my diaper on until it is good and soaked. I wear plastic panties over my diaper and where the elastic rubs I need extra protection. The elastic tends to dry out my skin where it rubs and the lotion helps to replace the lost moisture. After I take a peed diaper off though I always use a wet wash cloth to at least partially clean off the uric acid thats left behind. Baby wipes would pretty much do the same thing.

This one kinda depends on what I whanna to do in my diaper later after putting one on. If I'm going to let loose my mud then I use creams, lotions, and powder. Very Important to me. I get a diaper rash easy and they hurt under normal clothes without a diaper even after you clean yourself. Hurts to me just to walk. If I want to just pee in them later I use plenty of powder; baby powder. The best to me! it works.

I rub in Johnson's baby lotion first.

Me too. Johnson's baby lotion is real nice, I only use Sudocrem if there is any soreness.

Then I sit down on my diaper and sprinkle on Johnson's baby powder all over my diaper area.

That's interesting, I always sprinkle the talc onto the diaper, never over myself; I wonder how many people do as I do?

I lay down, slide the open diaper under my bottom, and leave itsplayed open. Then I wipe with baby wipes (if chagning from wet. If I messed first, I bath before diapering). Then sprinkle poweder in the diaper, then coat my genitals in powder, then tape it all up nice and neat. Then plastic pants.

I love the feel of plastic pants over a fresh and powedered diaper.