LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Thing Ever

abmike83ita

That makes sense to me. Like a lot of ab and dl things part of the attraction is surrendering control in one form or another. I like to be forced to do things sometimes. Usually its things i dont mind doing anyway just in a specific way or longer or shorter than normal...or forced not to do something. It can be fun with a good partner i say enjoy it :thumbsup:

You can't force me into doing something I want to do :whistling: but I've always wanted to put someone else in charge of me for awhile- with the right person I just know I'd like it :wub: With the wrong person it would be a nightmare because I don't do things in a small way :blush: Maybe someday that right person will show up in my life :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

When being in AB mood I like being "forced=Dared" to do things while I'm diapered.:smiley-baby-boy: (Late nights) Like pumping gas or changing at a rest stop with no dry pants to put back on. Before you could pump gas then on in to pay- Mommy would pump sometimes then hand me the money & Dare me to go in & pay.:roflmao:

I like the idea of being forced to do something I dont like, something like drinking milk (I dont like milk unless its chocolate milk :P), eating baby food (never tasted that but I heard it taste awful :P), and perhaps messing my diaper (I really hate doing that, even so I do it anyways :D)

I like the idea of being forced to do something I dont like, something like drinking milk (I dont like milk unless its chocolate milk :P), eating baby food (never tasted that but I heard it taste awful :P), and perhaps messing my diaper (I really hate doing that, even so I do it anyways :D)

Hmmm, veggie babyfood :o I like it because I hate it :D

• 4 weeks later...