LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Month To Myself

Guest little_jonny

Ah yes, revenge, though sometimes it comes back to bite the hand that put it into motion. So we shall see how it develops, and do so hope that the story continues.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest little_jonny

Day 9 (pay back)

Sara moved around and soon woke up to see she was laying on the couch. She went to rub her eye's when she felt the paws on her hands and jumped up to see al what has happened to her. Sara looked to see the chains around her ankles and wrist. Looking at the table she saw a note with a pencil by the remote and she struggeled to get the pencil in her paws and was able to play it. She saw Brad on the T.V. and he started talking.

"Well hey there baby. About time you woke up. Did you have a good breakfast? Sorry you weren't awake to say good-bye to your daddy. But I gave you a kiss on the head.I thought I would give my little revenage on my little princess. I did put some laxatives in your breakfast as well and they should be kicking in pretty soon. Don't worry you are very thickly diapered. I went out to do some shopping and may bring back something special. You be a good girl until daddy gets home. Love you baby."

Sara was shocked at what Brad had done. Same time she was mad but also turned on because he hand chained her up. After struggling for a while she got the paws off.

"Ha, nice try Brad, but I'm getting out of this one."

She went to pull down on the plastic pants but they didn't budge. Sara tried again and nothing. Feeling the back of the diaper she felt a chain and her eyes grew wide. Her stomach started to grumble and knew she wouldn't able to hold it. Still having the chains on trying to see if Brad left the key around. No luck at all. The pain to lose her bowels became more strong. She looked at the clock and it was now 2:00 and she was hoping Brad would come home soon. Before Sara knew it, she lost her battle and filled her diaper up to where she waddle more like a baby. She went to walk upsatirs and felt her diaper get full more. She sat down spreading the mess around. She heard the car door close shut and the front door swung open. Brad was standing there.

"Well looks like my baby girl needs a good chaning and a bath?"

Sara smiled and acted like a toddler saying, "Me sowwy daddy."

Brad picked her up pattin her butt spreading more of the mess around. Getting up to his room, he undid the chains around her ankle's and wrist, reached in his pocket and grabed the key to the plastic pants and unlocked them. Brad pulled her shirt off and undid her bra and walked her in the bathroom. He laid her down and undid all the diapers and saw the huge mess in the diaper. Brad wiped her clean and tossed the dirty diaper in the trash can in the diaperpal. He went to the tub and started some bath water then turn the shower head on. He felt Sara reached between his legs and grabed at his private.

Brad turned around and looked at Sara who was smiling.

"What you did was a major turn on baby." Sara said starting to rub her breast.

i know this was very very short, but it's something for now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest little_jonny

Day 9

Sexuale theamed part

Sara pulled Brad closer making out with him as the shower ran. She pulled off his shirt running her fingers up and down his chest and moving her hands down to his pants. Slowly undoing his pants and pulling them down, she began to rub his diaper making him hard. She undid his diaper and saw his hard erection and started giving him a hand job as she made out with him.

"Oh sara, you'r so amazing at this."

"I know." Sara said smiling.

Sara grabed Brad's hand and got in the shower making out more as they sat down in the shower. Brad slowly ran his fingers through Sara's wet hair smiling into her face as she slowly move down on Brad. She kissed around his crocth slowly teaing him and started to suck his dick. Brad moaned slowy as she was down on him. Sara sucked faster and harder making Brad moan louder.

"Oh Sara, Oh Sare, Oh Sara!"

She knew he was about to claimax and went all ot and deep throat and before she knew it, he had cum all in her mouth. She swallowed it and came up to him kissing him softly. She looked in his eye's,

"My turn now."

They changed spots and Sara laid on her back as Brad kissed her lips softly and tenderly moving down to her breast. Rubbing them slowly and sucking them, hearing her moan. He ran his hand down to her pussy and started to finger her slowly as she moaned rubbing his head. Fingering her a little faster, she becae more wet and he moved down to her pussy. Slowly licking her and fingering her, Sara moaned loud while rubbing her breast. She wraped her legs around Brad's head not letting him go. He stoped fingering her and ate her out sticking his tounge deep in her as he can. Brad hears her breathing heavey and eats her out even more to the point of her cumming. Sara wraped her legs tighter around Brad moaning so loud.

"Oh Brad, Brad, Brad, BRAD!"

Sara exploded cumming all over Brad's face. Brad wiped his face licking his hand tasting her cum. They both washed up and cuddeld in the shower holding each other as te hot watet poored on them. They soon got out and dried each other off and diapered each other in a Moliecare diaper and got dressed.

"So baby, I was wondering if you wanted to do some thrill seeker this week when your not busy with work?" Brad said holding Sara.

"Sure, what you had in mind?"

"I want it to be a surprise. You'r not afraid of hights are you?"

"Not really."

Brad smiled as they both cuddeled laying in his bed wearing only shirts and diapers watching T.V. They both drifted off to sleep later as they held each other.

Day 10 (facing fears)

Brad woke up first and Sara had soaked her diaper in her sleep. He got up getting supplies and lifted her shirt up. Untaping her diaper, pulling it out from under her. as he was wiping her clean she woke up rubbing her eye's smiling.

"Morning daddy."

"Morning princess. How did you sleep?" Brad asked as he opened the new diaper sliding it under her.

"Good." Sara said smiling.

Brad rubed in some rash cream just incase and powder her, then taping up the diaper into place. He pulled her up and huged her, giving her a kiss. She felt his diaper and saw he needed a change. She laid him down untaping his diaper wiping him clean. She picked up powder and sprinking some on and taped a new diaper on him. They both got up, got dressed, and left the house with a bag that has extra diapers in it. Sara was a little nervous of where they were going to. Deep down, Sara did had small fear of heights. But she didn't want to tel Brad that. They soon pulled into a parking lot where there was a very tall tower and Sara was wondering what was going on. They got out and made there way inside caring the back pack of diapers incase. Brad walked up to the counter where there was a man sitting at.

"Hello my name is Brad. I had a session for two today."

"Hello Brad, I have you in the system, right down that way, top floor."

"Thank you" Brad said smiling

Sara was confused and getting scared. They both got in the elevator making their way to the top floor. The elevator stoped and the doors opened up. Making their way to the spot they needed to be at. Sara saw a guy standing on a edge and her eyes where glued to him. She heared someone yell.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, JUMP!"

She saw the guy jump and the cord attached to his feet. Sara looked at Brad who was smiling holding her. Sar'as heart was racing and was starting to have second thoughts of doing this.

"You read babe?" Brad asked

• 4 weeks later...
Guest little_jonny

Day 10

Sara's heart was racing. She had never done something like this her life or thought about doing. Sara did had a fear of heights as a kid but soon faced them. This was a whole new thing. The guy was bought back after his jump and his hair was a mess but had a big smile on his face.

"How was you'r dive sir?" The instructor asked

"Awsome."He shouted.

Sara looked at Brad now wraping her arms around his waist. He looked down and felt like he had a little daughter holding him. As they walked closer to the door way the grip from Sara became more tighter and he knew she was scared. They were greeted by the instructors with a smile and toke the reciptes from Brad and Sara.

"Hello and welcome. Is this your first bungee jump?"

"Ye- yes." Sara said nervously.

"We can tell your nervouse which is ok. Everyone is their first time but you will enjoy it. We first want to know is, whos jumping first?"

Brad raised his hand hand and said he would go first. Brad walked up as Sara slowly let go of her grip of Brad as he was starting to be straped in by the ankle. The whole time Sara watched and heared the instructors say "Check, check, check" she knew what they were doing and was feeling more safe now. They soon helped Brad to the jump spot and asked if he was ready. Brad looked down and toke deep breaths and said he was ready.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1 jump!"

Brad spread his arms out and jumped. Sara heard him yell with excitment enjoying the whole thing. He was soon bought back up and Sara was smiling.Soon as he was unstrapped she hugged and kissed him.

"You ready miss?" The instructor asked.

Sara nodded and started walking to them and started to wet her diaper a little. She couldn't annouce it cause she would be to embarrassed. When she was getting strapped in she turned around to Brad and pointed at her diapered and mouthed,

"I wet myself."

Brad nodded and mouthed and mouthed

"I'll change you soon."

Sara was helped to the jump sight and heart was beating fast again. She grabed hold of the rails and had a death grip on them. She had now wet her diaper more and she hadn't jump yet.

"Are you ready ma'am?"

Sara toke deep breaths and nodded.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1 jump!"

Sara paused and continued to looked down. She closed her eyes and let go of the rail and jumped. She felt free falling and enjoyed it. She had no worries about anything. Being hauled back up, she had a smile on her face once she was back up and saw Brad smiling also. Soon as she was undone be the straps she walked to Brad hugging him tightly. They walked over and checked out their videos of them jumping and decided to buy them. Sara nudged Brad and pointed at her pants and remembered. They walked off to the bathroom and they were lucky enough to have a family bathroom. They walked in locking the door and saw a changing table that read "Sturdy Station 2" Sara smiled and had a idea.

"Daddy, can you change me on their?" Sara asked smiling.

"Sure sweety." As he pulled the table down.

He helped Sara up on the table and started to undo her pants and pulling them down. he undid her diaper and wiped her clean. He tossed the soaked diaper away and pulled out a fresh one and baby powder. Sprinkling some on her and started to open the diaper. He heared a knock at the door.

"Just a minute."

He slide the diaper under her and taped it up and checked his work. He pulled her pants up and fastioned them and helped her down. Sara checked her diaper and it was perfect. Brad was still dry so he just washed his hands and walked out with Sara and saw a employee was standing out side and saw them walking out.

"Um what were you two doing in their?"

Brad walked up to the women and whispered.

"My girlfriend has a bladder problem and she wet herself. So I helped changed her, that's all."

"Ok just check." The employee said and walked in to clean the bathroom.

Sara's faced turned a little red, but Brad leaned over and kissed her making her smile. They made their way to the car and got in. It was about 3:00 and they were ready for dinner and left the lot and started to look for a place to eat. They pulled into a parking of a place called Famous Daves and thought it looked good. Getting out of the car and sniffed and could smell the food cooking. After about a week of being diapered, Brad has pretty much lost all control of his body. He can feel a little bit when he has to drop duce, but it comes to a last minute. He felt his diaper soon becoe a little wet but not to full. They walked in and were greeted by the friendly staff.

"Hi welcome to famous Dave's, how many will it be today?"

"Only us two." Sara said smiling.

Brad walked behind her with the back pack that has diapers in it and sat down at their seat. Their waiter came up and now Sara had to do a doule take.

"Hi welc-, Sara?"

"Todd?"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest little_jonny

Day 10 (lunch time and old boy friend)

Sara was shocked to his her old boy friend working at one of the best places to eat in town. She hasn’t seen him since they were in high school.

“Sara, I haven’t seen you since we broke up. You still look great. What have you been up to

other than a few spelling error misuses, awesome as usual. Toke is what you do when you smoke. Took is what you do when s/he took over their diaper etc. Please keep up the great writing and except this for what it is, constructive ... thank you.

• 1 month later...
Guest little_jonny

Day 11 (dreaming)

Brad woke up in the crib in the nursery rubbing his eye's trying to focus on where he was at. The lights were dimmed down as he looked around and it must of been nap time. he felt really wet and looked for Mrs. Johnson. He cried softly standing up in the crib wagging his tail a little waiting for Mrs. Johnson. She walked over to Brad and could see his diaper sagging.

"Awe, looks like someone really wet, lets get you changed pup." Mrs. Johnson said picking him out of the crib.

She layed him on the changing table handing him a teddy bear as she changed his diaper. Brad held it in the air smiling a little. She untaped his diaper wiping him clean and could see a small rash stating to form. Mrs. Johnson grabed rash cream and rubbed it on the rash spots and powdered him up reaching for a fresh diaper and taping it on.

"Nap time will be over soon so I'm gonna set you down to play quietly until then big guy."

"Otay" Brad said holding the bear walking off to the toys.

Mrs. Johnson walked to the other cribs waking up the pups and checking their diapers as some needed to be changed. Brad saw the one pup that was in the punishment playpen still thickly diapered waking up and looked over at him. He still looked mad that Brad got him in toruble but he finalyy knew what he did got himself in trouble. Sara crawled over to Brad nudging him with her nose as he looked around and saw her smiling.

"Hewwo."

"Hewwo" Brad said smiling holding the teddy bear.

Sara smiled reaching for it pulling at his as Brad pulled back playfuly Mrs. Johnson looked over at them and saw what they were doing and smiled. She picked up the pup that was in the punishment play pen and she could tell he was wet and messy. He was no longer gonna be in the punishment diapers and was back in the regular diaper and went back to playing after he was changed. Brad and Sara played more pulling at the bear and soon got bored and played with blocks trying to spell words. There was a faint buzzing sound going off in Brad's head and couldn't see where it was coming from. It soon got louder and Brad had soon woken up in is bed looking around and saw it was yet another dream but still loved it. He felt his diaper and it was a little wet but remembered what Sara told him that he can't change himself and that only she can when she gets home. Brad crawled out of his room holding his bear that he slept with, crawling backwards downstairs and to the kitchen looking for something to drink. He opened the fridge and saw several bottles off milk, apple juice and grabe juice for him. He saw a note sayinng, "For my baby boy, love mommy." He grabed a bottle of milk and crawled to the living room and turned on cartoons smiling sucking on the bottle enjoying every minute of this.

It was a slow day at work for Sara. It was lunch time for her and she wondered if she should go back to Brads house or go the food court. Thinking away and she decided to go to Brad's and to also maybe change him. She stoped at Mcdonlads getting two kids meal and headed for his house. Pulling in the drive way she saw him peeking out the window acting more like a toddler smiling. She waved at him as he waved back. Sara heled up the kids meal and smiled hoping down and started to go to the door. By then Sara had opened it and saw him sitting on the floor holding his arms up. She smiled and kissed his head.

"Do we need to be changed?"

Brad reached for his happy meal wanting it.

"No baby, lets get you changed first. She helped him up and walked with him up to his room laying him on his bed. Sara unzipped his pjs and saw it was now soaked and could tell he messed his diaper.

"Baby, did you know you messed yourself?"

Brad shook his head and Sara was a little worried but knew it was nothing to major. She untaped his diaper wiping him very well and rubed rash cream in. She powdered him up and grabed a Cushie diaper taping it on snugly. She threw away his diaper syaing he can go down stairs and have his hapy meal. The trash cans were getting a little full of dirty diapers and it was about time to get rid of them. Sara got his bathroom of dirty diapers, and his room, walking down stairs to the kitchen and getting the kitchen trash and threw it all in one bag and doubled the trash so the smell won't bother no one. She took it outside and tossed in the trash can, walking back in the house washing her hands. Walking in the living room looking at Brad who was on the couch eatting his food driking from a bottle of applice juice.

"Hi cuite. Hows your happy meal?"

"It gud." Brad said smiling muching on fries.

"Good, Brad you do know you can't stayed diapered 24/7. We will have to start potty training with in the next week or two. Your parents will be home and you will have to go back to big boy underwear.

"No wanna!" Brad shouted.

"Shh i know you don't big guy. I know you love the feeling of it. But you will have to do it. After we use up or come close to using all your diapers, we will buy some pull ups or goodnites to start your training."

"Otay mommy." Brad said softly finishing his lunch.

Sara soon got done eatting hers and finished her drink and told Brad she had to go back to work and reached over for a hug and kiss. Brad smiled and went back to his bottle and cartoons.

"Bye bye baby, love you.

"Wub you mommy.

As soon as Sara left Brad was getting sleepy and laid down on the couch holding his bear sucking on his bottle with his eye lids getting heavy and soon drifted off to sleep for a nap

I am glad to see another new chapter and still enjoy the story. Keep wondering how they will handle things when his parents come home, and do they ocme home early?, and what about Sara and he?, and so many other questions. Please keep it up.

Day 11 (continued)

Brad was soon sound asleep and cuddling with his bear with the toddler cartoons playing on T.V. I was out cold that he didn't hear the front door open.

"Sweety, we're home earlyer." His mom shouted.

Brad woke up slowly rubbing his eyes thinking it was Sara.

"Hi mommy." Brad said quietly and looking up.

To Brad's shock it was his parents home very early from vacation. His mom soon turned to him in shock.

"BRAD! what in the world are you wearing and drinking from a baby bottle for? Are you even wearing a diaper?"

Brad was to embarrassed to say anything. He looked down feeling numb and all he could do was nod yes. His dad soon walked in and his eyes where glued to his son.

"What the hell is this all about?" His dad shouted

"I'm already asking him about it dear. So Brad, why are you doing this?"

"I.. I.. I miss the feeling of being a baby and the feeling of diapers." Brad said still looking down.

"So I take it you even use the diapers?" His dad asked.

"Ye.. Yeah."

His dad looked at him in disgust and walked to the front door.

"I have no son any more." Brad's dad shouted closing the front door, getting in the car and driving off.

Brad started to cry and looked up at his mom who was wondering how to handle this. She sat down on the couch and held him close comforting him.

"Shh it's ok sweety."

Brad heard the door open again and heard a soft voice.

"Baby, mommies home."

Brad woke up on the couch looking around and looked at the door and it was Sara.

"Mommy!" Brad shouted running to her hugging her legs tightly.

"What's wrong baby, did you have a bad dream?"

"Uh huh. I had a dream that my parents came home early and found me on the couch in my footed pj's, drinking from my bottle and that i was wearing my diaper. My dad was so mad he yelled, I have no son and stormed out."

"Oh sweety, it's ok. Mommies here." Sara said comforting Brad.

Sara sniffed and could tell Brad had messed his diaper in his sleep. She helped him up and carried him to his room and laid him on the bed. She unzipped his footed pj's pulling them off to get them cleaned. Sara looked at his diaper and saw the big load in it. She untaped it pulling them diaper away wipping him clean throwing the diaper away in the trash can. Picking up a Molicare diaper and baby powder, she walked back to Brad who was holding his teddy bear playing with him. Sara smiled as she powdered him and put the diaper under him pulling it up and tapping it on. Sara needed a change as well and let Brad change her. He untaped her diaper wipping her clean and saw a rash starting. He grabed rash cream and rubbed it in and powdered her nicely. Brad grabed a Tranquilety diaper and diapered her up snuggly. They both hugged each other holding each other close and decided to walk down stairs to see what was on. They were both in only a shirt and diapered cuddling on the couch this time acting like adults. They looked through the channles finding a show to watch and found Storage Wars. Sara sat laying against Brad who was holding her aorund her waist smiling. Brad did admit, it did feel good to not be a baby for once and loved snuggling with Sara. They soon got more comfrotable and Brad laid on the couch and Sara laid on Brad pulling a blanket over them smiling. Sara kissed Brad's lips softly as he smiled.

"Love you sweety."

"Love you to."

Brad turned off the T.V. as they soon fell asleep holding each other going off to dream land

• 3 months later...

Day 12

Brad was the first to wake up. He quietly got out of bed not waking up Sara. He looked at her as she smiled cuddling up with the teddy bear. He walked down stairs and made some breakfast and coffee which he haven't had in a long time. Brad walked in the living room and sat down feeling damp but didn't want to change and wake up Sara. Turning on the news he saw there was a bad storm heading towards where his parents are staying at. He thought he better call them and make sure they're ok.

"Hello?" A quiet voice came over the phone.

"Hey mom it's Brad."

"Oh hi honey, How are you doing?"

"I'm doing good, just thought I'd call in and check on you guys and make sure the storm wasn't heading your way."

"Na, the news here say's it's gonna miss us by ten miles.

"Brad? Oh there you are." Sara said walking down stairs.

"Brad? Did i just hear a girl call your name?"

"Uh yeah. I made a friend while shopping at the mall one day and she crashed at the house last night."

"Awe, well ain't that sweet. I won't tell your father because you know how he gets."

"Ya, well mom I'm gonna get going now. I will try and call as much as I can."

"Oh sweety you don't need to. I love you very much. By dear."

"By mom, love you."

Brad hung up and looked at Sara who was now next to him on the couch laying her head on her shoulder.

"Callin your mommy?" Sara asked smiling.

"Yes. Are you hungry little one?" Brad asked smiling

Sara nodded smiling as Brad got up and walked to the kitchen. Sara crawled on all fours into the kitchen and sat on the floor playing with a stuff animal she bought in with her. Brad looked down at her and smiled. He turned around and went back to cooking and felt his stomach turn a little and his diaper soon sag in the back from messing it. A small bulge was visible at first and he tried pushing more and huge bulge formed in the back of his diaper as it fell into his diaper. He was now waddling around cooking breakfast and heard a giggle from behind. Sara smiled and stood up and walked to him.

"Looks like someone needed to go huh?" She said smiling and smaking his messy diaper butt several times.

He smiled and looked at her diaper.

"Do you need a change yet?"

Sara shook her head no smiling when she really was wet. Breakfast was soon finished and brad carried it and some juice for Sara into the living room. Sara started to eat her breakfast and Brad was shifting around and walked up to change his diaper as Sara at. Once Brad walked in his room he felt the mess all over his butt and wanted to change badly. He grabbed, wipes, baby powder, a fresh diaper. and walked into the bathroom. The smell was soon bad and untapped his diaper and set it on the floor. Brad grabbed wipes and cleaned all the mess from his bottom and did a finally check and was good. He rolled up the messy diaper, putting it in a bag and tied it up and soon laid down. A sound of foot steps came up the stairs as Sara peeked around the door and saw Brad just in a shirt.

"Do you need help sweety?" Sara asked

"Sure baby, if you want." Brad said laying down.

Sara opened the diaper sliding it under Brad and picked up baby powder and sprinkled it on him and rubbed it in. Pulling up the diaper she taped it in place and helped him up. Sara laid down wanting to be changed next looking at Brad smiling. He went to his dresser, grabbed a fresh diaper, unzipped her pajamas, and started to undo her diaper. She kicked her legs a little pretending to put up a fight as Brad tried to wipe her and powder her. Brad grabbed the diaper and had no problem tapping it on her snugly.

"So what do you have plan today?" Brad asked

"Well there is a Furry Con about an hour away I almost for got about that's happening today." Sara said smiling

"Sound's awesome and I would love to go. maybe I can wear my footed pajamas and wear a diaper over it and be a baby fur?" Brad said smiling

"That sound's cute baby."

They both got into clean clothes and got a diaper bag ready for the trip. Brad packed enough diapers and wipes in a back pack. Sara suggested bringing some extra clothes just in case and Brad agreed. They grabbed there furry pajamas, diaper bag, extra clothes, and some snacks and drinks. They got in the car, pulling out of the driving way and headed to the Furry Con. Sara pulled out her iPod and plugged into the radio and turned on her favorite artist. Brad looked over at her and smiled. Sara started to jam and sing along to the music and Brad joined in. Brad was to busy singing, he didn't know Sara had pulled out her camera and toke pictures of Brad. He soon looked over at her.

"HEY YOU!" Brad said smiling

She smiled and leaned over as they both smiled and toke a picture. The whole time Brad was smiling and already couldn't wait to get their.

"So have you ever been to a Furry Con Sara?"

"A few only one was bad because it wasn't planed well and people were rude. But others were amazing. Everyone was very nice, friendly, and helpful. I know you will have a good time sweety." Sara leaned back over as Brad wrapped his arm around her.

Thirty minutes later both were wet and needed a change. Brad saw a rest stop and pulled off and pulled into the parking lot. They both got out as Sara grabbed the diaper bag and they walked inside. To their surprise there was a family restroom and they walked locking the door behind them. Sara changed brad first pulling his jeans off but was having trouble. She toke his shoes off then his jeans. He got his revenge and put up his playful fight. Sara untapped his diaper and got him all cleaned up and tossed the wet diaper away. Reaching for a fresh diaper she tickled his tummy as he giggled. After he was all diapered up and clean, she helped him back into his jeans and shoes. Brad laid down Sara and pulled her pants down to her ankles and undid her diaper and wiped her clean and powder up rubbing it in extra well and pulled a fresh diaper out and diapered her up.

They walked out after washing their hands and were stopped by an employee from the rest stop.

"Excuse me, this is a rest stop, not a hotel."

"Excuse me?" Brad shouted

"You heard me. This is not a ho-" She was soon cut off by Sara who was anger.

"For your information he was changing me and I was changing him. We are both incontinent and thought changing in a family would be faster."

"You expect me to believe that bull shit lie?"

Brad walked over to her and open the back pack and showed her the Molicare diapers that were in there.

"That enough prove for you?"

"I want to speak to your manager." Sara said with her arms crossed.

The employee sighed upset and went to go find her. A few minutes later the employee came back with her manager.

"Hello, I'm Alex how may I help you."

Brad explained to Alex what happened and though he was upset they used the family bathroom, he was mad at his employer for over reacting at them.

"We don't want her to get fired over this. Maybe a private talking about it and how she shouldn't judge one." Sara said.

Alex agreed and Brad said thank you as Sara and him left and got in their car heading to the Con.

"Baby, I though you packed the abu cushies?"

"I did sweety, but I though I'd save them for the furry con." Brad said smiling

Sara smiled and thought it was a good idea. The time seemed to fly by as they were now ten minutes away and got in some heavy traffic. Brad plugged in his iPod and Sara scanned through his music and found some good songs and blasted it. They started singing and rocking out not caring if people were watching them. The traffic started to move and they soon got to the furry con and got out. There was a bathroom close by and they walked in separate bathrooms and got into their footed furry pajamas. Brad pulled out a ABU cushie diaper and taped it over the outside and poked a hole in the back putting his tail through it. Sara meet him outside and smiled big when she saw him.

"D'awwwwww. Aren't you a cutie?" Sara said smiling.

Brad smiled holding his paws up to his face as Sara toke pictures. He turned around wagging his butt as she toke more pictures. Brad toke the camera and toke some of Sara. They put their jeans in the car, locked up their iPods, and grabbed their wallets. Brad was a little nervous walking to where it was at but remembered that Sara said he was going to have fun. Walking in to where it was at holding each others paws, they saw other furries checking in and some of them were checking out Brad and Sara.