LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Month To Myself

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

Day 7

Jake came down a short time later sitting down across from Brad and Sara.

"You feeling ok? Seemed like you were up there for a while." Brad asked pulling down his shirt to make sure the top of his diaper wasn't showing.

"Ya, just a small upset stomach."

"So did you just want to go out to get a bite to eat and catch up on what we been up to?" Brad asked

"Sounds good to me." Jake said

It was getting closer to noon and Sara went to go get ready to go to work. She got up slowly and pulled up her sweats to make sure nothing was showing or hanging out. Brad watched her for a second and continued watching TV with Jake talking more about their past. They stopped talking knowing they should save some of the questions for something to talk about when they go out to lunch. Sara came down stairs minutes later wearing a girls band shirt and jeans and her diaper was a little noticable.

"I'll see you later sweety. Love you." Sara said kissing him on the lips.

"Love you to babe." Brad said patting her on her butt making her giggle.

Minutes later Jake and Brad got ready to leave when Brad thought if he should bring a extra diaper. He told Jake he will be right back and ran upstairs grabing his back pack, putting two diapers in it, along with his lap top. Running back downstairs Jake gave a puzzled look at Brad.

"Just got my lap top in here. Thought would do some browsing where ever it is we go that has Wi-Fi."

They both got into Brads car and toke of to Buffalo Wild Wings. Brad remembered it was one of Jakes favorite places to go to after high school football games or just after school. It wasn't that far of a drive so they didn't chat much, just listen to the radio. They pulled into the parking lot a short time later and got out of the car walking inside. Brad had his back pack draped over his shoulder and the were both greeted by a female employee who looked to be 25.

"Hi welcome to Buffalo wild Wings. Just the two of you?"

"Yes ma'am" Brad said.

"You guys want booth, table, or the bar?"

"Booth is good." Jake said."

They walked behind the women to where she seated them and looked at the menu. Brad wasn't much a fan of eatting wings off the bone and loved boneless much better. Didn't get as messy picking up food with your hand.

"You know what your gettin?" Brad asked.

"I might get 12 traditonal Caribeain Jerk wings, how about you?"

"12 boneless Azin Zing sounds good to me."

"Hello, I'm Tad and I'll be you'r waiter. What can I get you guys to drink?"

"Water for me" Brad said.

"I'll have a Pepsi." Jake said.

"You guys know what you want to eat?"

Both jake and Brad told Tad what they wanted and he told them their order will be out shortly. Jake and Brad talked more catching up on lost time haven't seen eac other since graduation, they sure had a lot to talk about. Tad came back with their drinks and Brad started to conversation.

"So you said something about wishing you were a kid again while we were at my place?" Brad asked.

Um yeah. I know you think it sounds strange and crazy."

"Not at all man. Everyone has their own thing that make them happy."

"I.. I just don't know why I have this feeling. I mean, my dad left me and mom when I was to young to even remember who he was or looked liked. Is it weird if I also want to be taken care of? You know like a toddler or something?" Jake asked stund at what he just said.

Brad sat there thinking if he should come clean and tell Jake about his secret. Fearing that he might lose a friend he kept chocking up not able to find the words to say what he wants to say.

"It's not weird at all. I've read something like that online and reason why people want that feeling, is because they felt like they grew up to fast and didn't enjoy their childhood. And I.." Brad said stopping trying to find the words to say what he wants to tell Jake."

"You what?" Jake asked.

Before Brad could say something Tad came back with their food setting it infront of Jake and Brad. Before Brad started to eat he pulled out his lap top not letting the diapers inside show and set his lap top on the table. He opened it to turn it on and started to eat. While eating Brad got a felling that Jake was looking at him and he was every so often. The welcome screen came on Brad's lap top and he typed in the password getting through. He clicked on the internet waiting for it to pop up. It soon did and he highlighted the address bar and put his finger over the D key thinking if he should press it. He did and under the address bar the sight "dailydiapers" aperead and Brad clicked on it. Jake looked at stund having to look twice.

"Wha- what's this Brad?" Jake asked a little confused.

Brad looked down nibbling at his food trying to find the words to tell Jake.

(i could not edit this part since my word editor isn't working right now.)

Guest little_jonny

Day 7 (coming clean)

"Brad? WHat is this site about?" Jake asked not interested in his food at this point.

Brad sighed still looking down and looked up and Jake who was now looking at him dead in the eye but with a concered look on his face.

"It's a fetish site for people who love to wear diapers, adult babies, and other things. I... I don't know how long I've had this fetish or feelings, but I think it goes back to when I went to a friends house for a sleep over."

"You mean Ryan's house when we were 8?" Jake said inturupting for a second.

"Yeah his house." Brad said nudging his food around

Brad grew up with his friends since they first started school in kindergaden and know just about everything about them.

"Well how did going to his house get you into this?"

"I went to the bathroom beofre we started a movie and there was no toilet paper in the bathroom so i looked in the cabnit under the sink and saw a package of pampers opened sitting under there and I pulled one out holding it and feeling it. I even tried it on and it was a little snug but fit ok. I wore it the rest of the night and to bed also. IN the morning i checked to see if I was wet and I was. That's pretty much how I got into this whole thing."

"Are you... You know?" Jake said pointing down.

"Yeah I am. I ordered some while my parents are on a vacation for a month."

"Does Sara wear them also?"

"Yeah, but you can't tell her I told you or bring it up. I feel like if you did know, she will go nuts."

"What if you tell her I'm OK with the both of you about this?" Jake said smiling a little.

"Really Jake?"

"Dude, your one of my best friends. We've been through so much weird stuff.. As long as this stuff doesn't deal with kids or anything?"

"Of course it doesn't. If I remember they have something for what your going through. You know, wishing you were a kid and such?" Brad said wipping his hands and searching on his laptop.

Jake and Brad talked more about the site browsing around and Jake was getting more comfortable with it. After his 3rd cup of water, Brad didn't feel his bladder starting to empty out into his diaper and he could feel it getting heavy. He shifted around for a second trying to get comfey and knew it was time for a change.

"Be right back Jake." Brad said picking up his back pack and going off to the bathroom.

Jake knew what must of been in his back pack but didn't want to be rude. He was searching more on DD and saw a forum section that was for adult kids and clicked on it. Jake was surprised there was others like him but then again he has to remember the site hes on never seeing it before. Clicking back and saw a photo gallery and clicked on it to check it out. He looked around and up for any cameras and procceded to look. The more Jake looked, the more he wanted to try a diaper. He was to focused in the pictures he didn't notice Brad coming back.

"Hey what's up?" Brad said sitting down.

Jake quickly minused out the window acting like he wasn't doing nothing.

"Jake, relax man. I know the site and what you were looking at." Brad said laughing a little.

"Ya. Hey um, this may sound strange but.. Can I. I mean if it's OK with you. If I-" Jake said trying to find the words.

"Here you go dude. It's inside the big part of the back pack." Brad said handing the back pack to Jake.

Jake toke the back pack and went off to the bathroom shaking a little being nervous. Brad ate more waiting for Jake to come back trying to avoid drinking water knowing he wont have a fresh diaper until he gets home. He saw Jake coming back pulling his shirt down making sure nothing was showing.

"So, how does it feel?" Brad asked quietly.

"OK, I haven't worn one since I was about 4 or 5 so this may take a while to get use to. I also tossed my boxers in the trash can also. Do you also, um, mess in them" Jake asked.

"Yeah. I mean.. This may sound strange even for you but, I'm trying to wear 24/7 until my parents come back."

"A month dude? Do you think you can handle that?" Jake asked stund.

"Yeah, there is my thing about having to re-potty train that might be hard."

"I was about to say that."

Brad and Jake talked more and got the checks to get ready to leave. Brad shut down and closed up his laptop slidding it into his back pack. Tad came back with their checks and they both paid getting up to leave, taking their left overs with them. Jake asked what Brad wanted to do next and he wanted to go to the mall to visit Sara at work and to see if she ate anything yet. Driving off to the mall Brad looked over at Jake who was rubbing the front of hid crocth feeling his diaper.

"You OK over there?" Brad asked looking ad Jake.

"Ya, just never felt a diaper this thick before." Jake said looking up and seeing the sign for the mall.

They pulled in and found a close parking spot. As soon as they got out Brad got a picture message from Sara. It showed her tummy with her diaper sticking out and under the picture there was a message saying, "I hungry :(." He replyed giggling a little asking when her break was. She texted back saying she had about 30 minutes.

"Hey, beofre we visit Sara, gotta stop by the food court."

"You still hungry man?" Jake asked

"No, gonna get something for Sara. She's pretty hungry and her break isn't for 30 minutes.

The only challenge was sneeking pass Hot Topic since it was the only way to the food court. Brad peeked in and saw Sara walking around and singled Jake to dashed acrossed with out being seen and walked off to the food court to get her some Chinese. Brad orded orange chicken and rice getting it to go. While waiting for the food, Brad her a grumble and it wasn't coming from him.

"Jake? You ok?"

"I don't think so. I think the Blazing wings is about to make a exit."

"You know where the bathroom is right?"

"Yeah, I just feel like if I try running it's going to come out." Jake said worried.

"You know that stuff going in is hot, but it coming out is going to burn like hell?"

"Yeah I remember. I'll be back." jake said running off to the bathroom.

Brad hoped he didn't have an accident. Even though he was wearing a diaper, clean up is going to smell and be a pain. Jake ran in the family restroom fumbling with his belt unbuckling it then fought with his pants. He heard the sound of wet farts coming out and was now dancing. Getting his pants unbutton, he was about to undo one of the tapes on the diaper when he started to mess it. Jake couldn't believe he had just mess himself in a diaper and the smell filled the restroom. Once he felt he was done messing, he slowy undid his diaper, taking it off and throwing it in the trash can. Grabbing the roll of toilet paper, he started to clean himself up which was a mess. After wipping his butt many times, he got some toilet paper wet and did a final clean. He walked out to see Brad waiting for him and Brad could tell he didn't make it in time.

"How bad was it?" Brad asked.

"Very bad. Do you think Sara might-"

"Yeah she will. Hope she's ready for a surprise.

Walking to Hot Topic, Jake couldn't help but walk like he got off a horse. After all, his butt was almost on fire after what he ate. Brad walked in the store first to see Sara behind the counter.

"Is my baby girl hungry?" Brad asked holding up a Panda Express bag.

"Awe, thanks sweety. Orange chicken and rice?"

"Yup your favorite."

Sara saw that Jake was there also and she was OK with it. Brad and Jake stood at the counter and Brad Broke the news to Sara about him telling Jake about his fetish and her as well. She was shocked but happy that he was understanding about it.

"So which brings me to this. Jake wanted to try one of my diapers and when we went to get food for you, he umm, and wants to know if he can have one of your-"

"I got it sweety." Sara said walking in the back room.

Sara came back with a Hot Topic bag and one of her diapers inside handing it to Jake. Jake and Brad knew they better get oing before the manager came in and wonder why she wasn't doing her job. Brad and Jake left the mall heading back to Brad's house. Jake had to go home and said his good-byes to Brad and left. Brad walked in the house feeling if he needed to be changed and he didn't. He put his left overs in the fridge and got into his footed wolf pajama's, flopping on the couch to see what was on. Hours went by and it was getting late and Sara hasn't been by, text, or call. Brad soon feel asleep on the couch cuddling with his Teddy Bear sucking his thumb. Sara walked in the house and saw Brad sleeping softly on the couch. She wanted to break the news that she can't keep sleeping here but can from time to time. Sara was able to carry Brad upsatirs to his room and laid him in bed tuking him in, kissing him softly on the forehead.

"Sweet dreams baby"

(still having issues with my word edditing. will edit it when i can later)

Guest little_jonny

Day 8 (thunder storm and snuggling)

Brad laid in bed not know he was there breathing softly. He was out cold not moving a muscle. All of a sudden a loud bang sound and almost jumped up fearing he was being shot at. Looking around he was hearing thunder and flashing of lighting and notice he was in his bedroom. Brad remembered he put on his footed pajama's and was feeling wet. He un-zipped his pajama's and felt his diaper. It was a little wet but not soaked and zipped back up. Trying to get comfy in bed again he froze when he heard the front door slam shut. Brad looked at his clock and it was only 11:25.

"Who the fuck can that be?!" Brad said almost yelling

Hearing the footsteps walking up the stairs he was getting scared and dove under his blanket clinging on to his Teddy bear curled up. The bedroom door slowly creaked opened and he heard foot steps walking in his room p to his bed. The foot steps stopped and he heard clothes being dropped. Brad then heard a voice say.

"Baby?"

Brad still didn't move not knowing if he should still look. Thunder was still going on and the light of lightning filled his room. He could feel someone pulling at the blankets and they got them up as Brad stayed clinched to his Teddy beard in the fettle position. The person slowly got in bed and tried to pull Brad close to them.

"Brad baby, it's me." Sara said in soft words.

Brad slowly turned around and saw Sara laying in his only wearing a bra and a diaper. He wrapped his arms around Sara as she did the same, they held each other close as the storm was still raged on. Sara sang softly holding Brad and they both soon fell asleep. Around 5:00 Sara woke up and saw Brad was sleeping and went to get up to leave. She first checked his diaper to see if he needed to be changed and he sure did. He was more wet now and she went to his dresser to get a fresh diaper. She picked out a ABU Cushie so he would at least know he wasn't dreaming this. Sara also pulled out baby wipes and baby powder walking back over to his bed.

Slowly Sara pulled the blanket away not waking up Brad and reached up to unzip his pajama's. Brad laid in the middle of the bed now snoring. Some how, Sara was able to pull his legs out and made it easier to put the diaper on Brad. She undid his wet diaper pulling it out from under him and cleaned him off. Sara had to stop several times fearing he was going to wake up. Wiping all the wet area with a baby wipe, she saw Brad was starting to moan a little. After she was done wiping Brad, she placed the baby wipes in the used diaper, rolled it up, and set on the floor Sara opened up the fresh diaper sliding it under Brad and sprinkled the baby powder rubbing it on his butt, some on his legs, and around his private not wanting him to get a rash. Pulling up the diaper snug into place, she pulled one tap securing it in place doing the same on the other side. Sara double checked her work making sure he was snug and not to tight. Now it was a challenge again, putting Brad's legs back into his pajama's. Sara picked one leg up getting it in and the same as the other leg. Zipping him up she leaned in kissing Brad on the lips.

"Sweet dreams my baby boy. I love you." Sara said softly

She picked up the dirty diaper, put it in the bathroom trash can and proceeded to leave his room. Walking down stairs she walked out of the house and got in her car to head back home. She walked in her house quietly not waking anyone up. Walking in her room she checked to see if she needed to change her diaper and she was a little wet but knew she would be OK until morning. She hoped into bed, got under her covers, placed her pacifier in her mouth, and snuggled with her Teddy bear falling asleep.

Around 8:00 Brad woke up looking around for Sara and she was gone.

"Damn, I think I only dreamed it."

Brad un-zipped his pj’s to check his diaper and saw he was wearing a different one. Looking over by his desk he saw a note picking up and reading it.

"Hey baby. By now your probably waking up in your bed. I know this may upset you but I'm sure you will understand, I'll can't keep staying over there every night. I have to at least stay at my house so my parents won't think I ran away. I really hope you understand sweety. I hope the diaper fit Jake well and he’s doing OK. If he ever wants more or anything, you know he has you or me to talk to. Well I better get going. I love you. P.S. I did come by to check on you during the storm. I never seen you that scared when I was coming in your room. But I guess you know now you didn't dream it. I also changed you and you were pretty wet. I think your starting to wet in your sleep now. I hope you slept well after that. I love you."

Brad couldn't help but smile and put the note back on his desk and got up to make breakfast.

Guest little_jonny

letting you guys know my lap top charger craped out and i can only have so much time online. im NOT ending this story. i will try and post more when i can

• 2 weeks later...
Guest little_jonny

Day 8 (old crush and planing pay back)

Brad walked in the kitchen and was in the mood for some pancakes and got everything out he needed and started to make some. He wasn't upset with the letter Sara left him, he knows that she needs her own time for herself and be with her family. While making pancakes he thought he would call his mom to check on them and see how their vacation is going.

"Hey mom."

"BRAD?! ARE YOU OK?" His mom was shouting in a panic

"Yeah mom I'm fine, what's wrong?"

"Didn't you hear that storm last night?"

"Yeah I heard it and I was OK. Why you so nervous mom?" Brad asked flipping the pancakes.

"There was a major storm that hit up around there and they said that there was high winds knocking out power lines and trees."

Brad quickly finished cooking the pancakes, turning the stove off, and ran outside to look around.

"Everything looks ok here mom. I only see a few leaves and tings down."

"Ok hun, well we will still be down here enjoying our vacation. I still wished you would of came with us, but glad that you did give time for me and your dad time alone. Talk to you again some other time sweety, I love you."

"Love you to mom." Brad said hanging up the phone

Brad's mom has always been worried about Brad even when he was a kid and a teen. He some times had to yell at his mom that she needs to give him space and let him have some fun. Brad toke the pancakes and a baby bottle of orange juice to the living room to eat breakfast. Brad's phone went off and he looked at it and it was a text from Jake asking if he could come over around 10:00 or 11:00. Brad was a little confused but thinks he might know what it's about. He text Jake back saying yeah, sure and went back to eating and drinking from the bottle. After he was done eating and drank all the orange juice from the bottle, he went into the kitchen to wash the dishes. Standing at the sink he felt a strong grumble in his stomach and thuoght it was only gas. He continued to wash dishes and it got stronger. Brad paused for a minute and tried to push any poo into his diaper and nothing. He washed one more dish and it was now stronger then ever. He held the sink and pushed as hard as he could pushing a huge load into his diaper thinking it was over. He got up a little and more came out making his diaper sag in the back and wet his diaper. Brad was now breathing a little heavy wanting it to be over with. With every bit of energy he had left he pushed even more into his diaper making it almost impossible to walk. Brad went back to washing dishes and let them self dry so he could go change.

Looking at the clock he saw it was 9:30 and thought he better hurry and get changed. Brad walked in his room and pulled out a Abena diaper, wipes, and baby powder walking to the bathroom. He very carefully laid down on the floor not wanting to spread any of the mess in his diaper around. Undoing the diaper he was bracing for the smell which lightly filled the air until he undid the other side of the dirty diaper. Sliding the dirty diaper to the side, Brad started to wipe himself as good as he could and started a hot shower, tossing the dirty diaper in the trash can, and getting in the shower. Brad toke a washcloth with soap and scrubbed where it needed it the most and used a lot of soap to make sure he was fresh and clean.

Brad got out of the shower and remembered today was trash day and there are diapers in almost every trash can in the house. He quickly wrapped a towel around his waist tightly grabbing the trash bag from the bathroom filled with dirty diapers going into his room putting them in his trash can and quickly running down stairs to the kitchen. Putting the trash bags of diapers in the kitchen trash can, he knew he better double or triple bag it cause of the smell. Brad grabbed some fresh air spray and sprayed a good bit into the open trash bag and tied it shut as he could and ran it outside to the trash can not caring he was only in a towel. Tossing in it the trash can to see he had made it just in time for the trash people. He was also thankful that the trash people don't handle the trash cans unless there’s more trash on the side. He watched as a arm came from the side, picking up the trash can tipping it over the side and into the trash can dumping all the trash and setting the trash can back down and driving away.

He walked back up stairs to get diapered up. Walking in the bathroom he could still feel his heart beating fast and tried to catch his breath while laying down on the bathroom floor. He opened the diaer sliding it under him and checked to see if it was in the right spot. Brad picked up the baby powder and powder himself good rubbing it on his butt and his private. Pulling up the diaper and taping it snugly in place. He got up to check his work and made a few adjustments and went into his room pulling out some clothes. Walking over to his dresser he knew what Jake was going to want so he pulled out one of every diaper he had and set it on his making it first and setting the diaper on top of it.

Around 11:00 there was a knock at the door and Brad peeked through the hole and saw it was Jake and let him in.

"Morning dude."

"Morning." Jake said walking in.

"So what's up?" Brad asked sitting down on the couch.

"Not much. Say, do you mind if I can have a few more of.. You know.." Jake said nervous can't finding the words to ask.

"I knew that's what you wanted. No worries man. Come on up to my room."

They walked up to Brad's room and Brad pointed the diapers out.

"Ok, you have the AB Cushie with the single tape on both sides, the purple looking Molicare diaper, the Tranquility diaper, and and maybe the thickest diaper which you wore, the Abena Xplus. You can take all of them and try them out and see which one you like best."

"Thanks dude. I just don't know what it is now. I have a strong urge to wear them now." Jake said

"It's all good bro. Between you and me. Maybe we could go to the Pharmacy at the mall and see what they have?" Brad asked

"That sounds good to me. You kno where i can?"

"Bathroom, here's some baby powder. Meet you downstairs."

Brad walked downstairs and waited for Jake to come downstairs. Short time later, Jake came out and they left getting in Jake's car. Jake's car was a classic and was handed down to him from his grandpa who passed away a few years ago. He loved the car so much that he doesn't allow any eatting or drinking of any drinks in the car. Pulling into the other side of the mall, they walked in and walked to the Pharmacy and walked to the diapers and incontinence supplies.

"Pick what you want man. remember your paying for it."

Jake looked around and picked up a package of Goodnites, Depends, baby powder and baby wipes.

Brad knew he better pick up a bottle of baby powder since he was getting a little low when he thought about something. Revenge on Sara. He walked to the plastic pants hoping they will have what he needs and sure enough, they had locking plastic pants. A small smerick came across his face and Jake looked at him.

"You'r not putting me in those dude... Are you?"

"No. I'm planning some revenge on Sara."

"What she do?" Jake asked holding his packages in his arms.

"I'll tell you later." Brad said holding the locking plastic pants and looking for laxatives.

Brad browsed the laxatives section and found the strongest they had and toke his stuff and Jake walking behind him up to the register. The employee behind the register didn't ask questions or give any weird looks. The Pharmacy there was known to be nice to all their customers and not to judge anyone with what they buy. Jake was nervous paying for his stuff and his hand was shaking.

"Oh dear, don't be nervous. If you need them you need them. We are not her to judge you. Have a nice a day." The women said handing Jake his change smiling.

The both walked out and checked out a few other stores and went to the food court for something to eat. Brad was a little tired of Chinese food and wanted something else. Jake got a pizza from pizza hut as did Brad. They also got two extra bread sticks with their order and sat down to eat.

"So what did Sara do to you that your getting revenge on her?"

"Well it started out with her wanting to make breakfast which i thought would be sweet and kind of her. She told me she wanted it to be a surprise and told me to go in the living room and watch TV. She soon came out with the food and baby bottles with juice and thought it was going to be ok. I soon felt tired and passed out and was out cold."

"Damn dude." Jake said picking up his food getting ready to eat it.

"That's not the worst of it."

Brad told Jake the rest of what happened to him before Sara left for work and he was stund.

"Dude, sorry for me saying this, but she owned you."

"I know she did, Her next day off is going to be fun for sure."

"Remember man, you can't hurt women."

"I know, I know." Brad said eating his food.

They talked more and decided to check out the Game Stop store and maybe buy a few used games. Before stepping foot into the store they both froze and darted into the hall way which lead to the bathroom next to Game Stop and peeked around the corner.

"Dude, that can't be who it is, is it?" Brad asked.

"I think so. I think it's Emily."

Emily was a girl that had a crush on both Brad and Jake in high school. She was a total dork and nerd in high school but now she has fully changed. The both peaked around to take a double look at her.

"She lost her glasses, has smoother longer hair, looks more fit, better looking breast, and so much more bro." Jake said stun.

"I know man. I wonder if she still has a crush on us."

"Me to."

"Wanna find out?" Brad asked

"Uh dude, I have a Pharmacy bag with Goodnites and Depends, you have locking plastic pants and laxatives. I don't think this will be a good time to find out."

"Good point, lets get out of here quick." Brad said trying to run pass the store.

They were half way pass the store before they got caught.

"Brad? Jake? Is that you?" Emily asked running over to hug them.

They froze and turned around. They gave her a hug and started to talk.

"What's new with you guys, I haven't seen you since graduation."

"Not much, doing some shopping helping some people out." Jake said keeping his bag tied shut.

"Thats sweet of you guys." Emily said smiling.

"Yeah it is. I have to say Emily you sure have changed a lot since I last remember you." Brad said looking down and up.

"Awe, well thank you. I am also dating someone. I want to say I'm sorry for all the trouble I casued you guys in high school."

"No, were sorry Em. We should of been more nicer and helped you out dealing with the jocks."

"You guys did your best and I know you tried. Well I have to get going. Maybe see you guys later."

They gave Emily a hug and decided to check out Game Stop any way. The looked around and Brad bought two used games and Jake bought only one. They left the store and walked out of the mall to get in Jake's car and left to head back to Brad's house.

"So you wanna kill sometime and play a few games at my place?" Brad asked

"Sounds good to me." Jake said pulling into his drive way.

They both waked inside and taking their things they bought up to Brad's room and headed back downstairs to play Xbox 360. It was starting to bring back some memories for the both of them.

Guest little_jonny

Day 8 (old memories)

Brad and Jake ploped down in the living room playing Xbox 360. Brad was on the couch and Jake was in the reclining chair across from him. They started playing Halo Reach and it was getting good. Brad had online play and the two of them were on a team going against other people on a course. They were laughing and having fun at the kids who were laughing and even cussing at them because they were losing to Brad and Jake and getting killed.

"Stop using the sniper gun you asshole!" A kid shouted

"Well grow a set and come out and fight." Brad said over his mic."

Jake couldn't help but sit and laugh holding his controler.

Brad smiled and looked over at Jake every so often and couldn't help but smile. It was bringing back memories of them being little playing Nintendo. The memory he had was of them only wearing shirts and pull-ups. They would potty train at that age but got way into their game that they will have accidents and will sometimes get in trouble. He felt his diaper seeing if he was wet and he was dry. He wanted to ask Jake, but didn't want to sound weird. At the end of the game, the other kids got pissed off and left. Jake went to get up to get something to drink and bought a few back for Brad and him.

"This is almost like when we were little huh? Except our mom's gave us apple juice to drink." Jake said sitting down.

"Ya sure is. I was about to say the samething but didn't want to have a weird moment."

"Do you still have that Nintendo?" Jake asked

"Ya I sure do. I still have the box and everything else for it."

"Maybe we could hook it up and play it if you want?"

"Sounds like a hell of a plan." Brad said getting up and going to his room.

They both walked up to Brad's room and heading to his closet. Brad walked in and to where it was at. It hasn't been played in years and he hoped it still worked. The cords and everything looked ok but the games were a little dusty. He handed Jake the game system while he carried the controlers and games down. Brad also grabed baby powder, wipes, and some extra diapers. Jake was puzzled then he remembered. Jake did feel like a little kid again. playing video games, being with a old school friend, and being diapered. He couldn't be more happy then he is now.

They walked downstairs and unhooked the xbox and started to hook up the Nintendo. It was a little hard to since TV's have changed a lot over the years. They got all the cords put in and the system pluged in and hoped for the best. Brad pressed the power button and it turned on. They were both excited and grabed the controlers getting ready to play.

"Hey, do you mind if I take my pants off? I'm burning up." Jake asked

"Not at all. I was kidding of thinking the same thing."

They both toke of their pants and decided to move the coffee table out of the way and put pillows in front of the TV. They went into the kitchen and made up some popcorn for the both of them to share. Both walking back in the living room they ploped down on the pillows and started to play Nintendo. They both smiled and were having a great time. It felt like good old times but this time they didn't have a bed time. If it was one game they only played on Nintendo it was Super Mario. They played it so much that they could never get to the end and beat Bowser. Both were determined to beat he game no matter how long it toke them.

Brad looked over at the clock and it was 9:00. He did a diaper check and he needed to be changed. He wondered if Jake did to.

"We need to take a break here in a few. I need a change."

"Me to. Uhhh, you want me change you?"

Brad thought he would never hear his best friend ask him that.

"Yeah sure. If you want to."

Brad laid down and Jake was over him untaping his wet diaper. He set the wet diaper aside and wiped him down with baby wipes. Jake picked up a ABU Cushie, opening it up, and sled it under Brad. He picked up the baby powder and sprinkled a good bit on Brad and pulled up the diaper taping it on. Brad stood up and checked Jake's work.

"Not bad fo your first time. You ready?"

Jake noded and laid down with his arms over his head. Brad did the same for what Jake did but he had a little secret. Brad pulled out a Goodnite and slide it on and cut a slit down the center. Jake was confused at what he was doing. Brad then pulled out a Depends and sled it under him and taped it on making sure it was nice and snug. Jake stood up and felt the bulk between his legs. Brad picked up the dirty diapers and tossed them in the kitchen trash can. Walking back in he living and sitting next to Jake, Jake couldn't help but ask.

"So why you put a Goodnite on me and then a Depends?"

"Those Depends won't hold much. A Goodnite will be like a booster pad."

Jake thought about it and it did make sence. They played on through the night and made it to world 8 but were both getting tied Brad could barly keep his eye's open and Jake was zoning in and out. Brad went to get the air mattress, blankets and pillows. He set up the air mattress and told Jake he could have the couch. They both got ready for bed and were soon both out cold. Brad opened his eye's for a qucik second and looked over at Jake who was fast a sleep smiling a little and sucking his thumb. Brad smiled and rolled over drifting off to sleep

• 2 weeks later...
Guest little_jonny

Day 9 (revenge)

Brad was the first to wake up and he was pretty wet. He looked over at Jake who was still sleeping and he lifted up the blanket to check his diaper. Jake was also pretty soaked. Brad didn't want to change him fearing he would wake him up or feel like it would be a werid moment. Brad decided to make them some breakfast and thought of ways to get back at Sara.

He pulled out, bacon, eggs, bread and orange juice. Cracking the eggs in the frying pan and the bacon slowly cooking in the oher pan, he peeked in at Jake who was moving around a little shiffting in his sleep. He went back in the kitchen to finsih cooking the eggs and bacon. Brad placed the bread in he toaster and pressed it down and got the food on the plates and sent it on the table. He poored the juice in cups and grabed some forks walking to the table. Brad abou jumped when he heared Jake yell.

"Are you kidding me?!"

"What's wrong dude?" Brad said coming in the living room.

"I pissed my diaper in my sleep!"

"Well you did drink a lot of pop last night."

"Ya but I haven't wet in my sleep since I was about 5 years old."

"It's ok man, you'll soon get use to it. Depending on how long you want to wear. Want me to change ya?"

"Sure, if you don't mind?"

"Not at all bro."

Jake laid down on the floor and Brad was standing over him untaping his diaper and set it aside. Brad laid there with his shirt half way up with his hand over his head trying to look the other way. Brad grabed wipes and wiped Jake clean and grabed one of his diapers and powder him and slid to diaper under him and taped it in place. Jake ot up and pat his butt making it crinkle and could tell Brad needed a change. Brad laid down and Jake started to untape his diaper and was about to get the other side when Sara walked in the door.

"Awe, ain't this cute. You two playing brothers." Sara said smiling and blowing a kiss at Brad who was laying down.

"You want to finish changing him?" Jake asked.

"Na, it's ok. Go a head and finish."

Brad untaped the other side of the diaper and set it off to the side and wiped him clean. He powdered him and grabed a Cushie diaper and taped it into place and picked up the wet diapers as Brad was getting up.

"My baby boy slept good last night?" Sara said patting Brads butt.

"I did. Did my baby girl sleep good?" Brad said holding Sara close to him wraping his arms around her.

"Of course." Sara said smiling

They walked in the kitchen and Brad made a plate of breakfast for Sara and he thought this will be his chace to get revenage on Sara. He told Sara will make her some breaskfast but told her he was going to get some sweats on. She was ok with it and he left the kitchen. Brad saw Sara's back pack sitting by the door and quickly picked it up. He heared Jake and her talking and knew he had time. Quickly running up stairs, he grabed sweats and looked through her back pack to see if he can find the powder stuff that made him pass out. He dug deeper and felt something small in a tiny package and pulled it out. Sure enough it was what he as looking for. Brad thought and grabed a laxative he bought at the store and put it in his pocket. He dashed back down satirs and set the back pack the way he saw t and put the tiny package in his pocket and walked in the kitchen.

"Bacon and eggs sound good sweety?"

"Can i have scrambled eggs?" Sara said giving the sad puppy face.

"Sure sweety." Brad said thinking it's perfect now.

Brad pulled down a bowl and pulled out eggs and milk. Cracking the eggs in the bowl and poored some milk in it. He quckly pulled out the laxative and broke it up in tiny pieces and mixed it all up. Looking in the bowl and then poored it in the pan and stated to cook it. It toke a while but was soon done. He placed a few strips of bacon on the plate and gave it to Sara kissing her head softly. Brad pulled down a cup and poored orange juice in it and put the powder stuff in with it knowing he's going to get his revenage on her.

He walked back giving Sara her juice and sat down with him and started to eat and talk. They all talked and ate breakfast thinking of what to do. Jake had planes made and since Sara was off for today, she thought about hanging around Brad. Brad knew it. He knew he was getting pay back today and hopefully soon.

After breakfast Jake got ready to leave and said good bye to Brad and Sara. He went upstairs and got his diapers and goodnites along with the other stuff he bought. Sara couldn't help but smile and think that she might have made him into a diaper lover. She walked over and laid on the couch with Brad and started to yawn.

"Tired babe?" Brad asked looking at her.

"Ya, I got enough sleep and shouldn't be sleepy."

"Brad held her in his arms and about 15 minutes later she was out cold. He shook her a few times seeing if she was resting her eye's but she was out like a light. He went into action and went up to his room and grabed three Abena diapers, locking plastic pants, chains, the furry gloves and tape. He went back down and made a slit in the diaper she had on and put a Abena diaper on. Doing the same thing with the other two diapers and got the thired diaper on. Brad patted her front smiling and grabed the plastic pants sliding them on. He pulled them up locked them on her and tried to pull on them. It was going no where. He put the furry gloves on and taped them on the same way she had them on him. He then grabed the chains that were from his tripp pants. He wraped one side around her ankle and clipped in on and did the same for her other ankle. Brad got up and did the same thing with her wrist.

Brad steped back and looked at her. He was starting to get a little turned on seeing her chained up and thickly diapered. He remembed and went to her back pack and grabed the booties and sliped them on her feet. He also grabed the furry tail he has and cliped it on the plastic pants and knew it was perfect. Brad did the same thing she did and made a short video and had it set to play when she woke up. He decided to leave and thought about checking out a adult store to see if he can find something good. He got his shoes on and grabed the keys. He walked over to Sara and kissed her lips softly.

"Sweet dreams my baby girl. I love you." Brad said soon leaving.