LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[Dd] Exclusive! Save 10% At Abu

Special offer for DailyDiapers members

*Get 10% off ANYTHING at ABUniverse.com - including the #1 selling Cushies replica all-over-print diaper*

Plus every day savings on the top name brands such as Abena, Attends, Molicare, Tranquility, Wellness, Assure and other exclusive AB/DL baby print designs

Hurry, offer ends November 25th. Enter coupon code DAILYDIAPERS10 at checkout!

http://www.abuniverse.com

Daily Di,

That is a nice deal from ABU. Bummer I cannot take advantage of it, since I am too petite for Adult Medium and ABU has never made Adult Small. In 2008 when ABU was getting started I bought a case of their Medium. I needed to modify those to fit at the top, meaning they had too much rise and the leg holes never closed enough on me. ABU kept promising they would add Adult Small, but they never did that.

So, when I do feel the need for an Adult Small decorated disposable, I use marking pens on Attends Youth.

Guest NaughtyAshes

I concur.

I'm far too small in the waist, or even hips for a Medium diaper. I wrote them this morning suggesting they add small to their lines given that Bambino has also abandoned the small diaper market. I was only told, "thanks for your input" - Essentially a shunt off.

The AB business world has been pissing me off recently!

I concur.

I'm far too small in the waist, or even hips for a Medium diaper. I wrote them this morning suggesting they add small to their lines given that Bambino has also abandoned the small diaper market. I was only told, "thanks for your input" - Essentially a shunt off.

The AB business world has been pissing me off recently!

No, its just means you and Angela have to eat 4 times as much food so you can get to Moose size proportions like the rest of us......... ;)

that or use duct tape :D (tee hee)

Smalls are needed. I suspect they would even pick up some of the youth/disability market if they made a "fun" diaper in small. Maybe not so babyish, but something like the GoodNight designs.

Smalls are needed. I suspect they would even pick up some of the youth/disability market if they made a "fun" diaper in small. Maybe not so babyish, but something like the GoodNight designs.

they should make them with pokemon, and my little pony........

thundercats, DC comics characters (batman/superman).. and maybe even Marvel charcaters (spiderman/wolverine) since Marvel is owned by disney... they could even do other disney character :D