LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Watch Who You Text!

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

so as some of you know i moved out of my house and in with my ex gf, where friends now. we got on the topic of family drama and such and tol her that theres stuff that i havent told my mom that i have told only my freinds. i told stephy (my ex) well make that only three. she said ah ok and kind of wanted me to tell her. i told her that its hard and very embrassing to tel and i was trying to find the words. she said well just text me laughing and she was serious. well i texted

"idk how long i've had this or whats causing it but i have this diaper fethis, i like to wear them and how they feel."

i told her it was sent and she waited a little while we talked and i decided to look back. to my shock it was sent to MY MOM! my heart sank so low in my stomach i thought i'd crap it out. stephy to me to text back saying it was a joke towards me. i get a text back from my mom saying,

"so thats where all the diapers went" (they have infant ones for my nephew when him and my sister come visit in case.

but i did end up sending it to stephy and she did read it when we stoped at a rest stop. idk how she reacted to it. but the whole time she was telling me to calm down and dont worry about it. i even told my two friends about it and they were also trying to calm me down. one of them said that my mom shouldnt be mad, that everyone has to have some fetish.. well i guess i really wait to see what this holds for me. and if she has somehting to say to me, then i'll listen, i'll just tell her i'm not hurting no one.

Guest little_jonny

i know it will be. i hope she doesnt bring it up. if she does buy me some, hope she bys some that can fit my fat ass. lol.. but if she wraps them up and puts it under the tree, i will be pissed... though she is good keeping secrets like this from my dad

• 4 weeks later...

:roflmao: Has any1 ever sent an e-mail then realized more addresses were checked to get it than you meant to???

This is why this will never happen to me. I have a whole separate persona, supported by separate equipment, that have nothing but my fingers in common. Nobody in any email lists are in common (to my knowledge unless a friend is also a DL) on either list. This computer is dual boot so if it is turned on and not selected to boot the alternate OS, it goes straight into the default OS. Should someone get too close to the machine while I am using it for diaper activity, the power switch is by my foot. I can reboot it and blame it on a "virus was popping up weird pages" and it just crashed. Plausible deniability and paranoia will get you through a lot in life if you just think ahead. I get paid to think ahead and avert disasters in my real life so this is just a bit of light lifting.