LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Shirt Off Ebay!

toddler tyler

Last year for my birthday my wife bought me four t-shirts from the Disney website and they were all super cool and super soft and only like $3 on clearance or something like that. Anyway one of them is an angry Mickey shirt, all black and red. I LOVE Disney!!! I proudly wear my 1934 Donald Duck t-shirt (not from 1934 just says that on shirt). And that shirt is baby blue. I wore it to the Warped Tour and I was right at the from of Whitechapel with it on. :roflmao:

For those unfamiliar with Whitechapel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7JWBaTXtwQ

Oh yeah anyway cool shirt!!!! :thumbsup: I would wear it in a minute!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I went to the website and all I saw was children's clothing. I did not see anything in adult sizes. It was all geared towards children just like their e-bay store. I'm not sure where you saw them selling their items in adult sizes as they only seem to carry things for actual children.

I went to the website and all I saw was children's clothing. I did not see anything in adult sizes. It was all geared towards children just like their e-bay store. I'm not sure where you saw them selling their items in adult sizes as they only seem to carry things for actual children.

the most bizzare thing happened with that website, right after i posted about it, i went to their website, and as you said, it's now all childrens clothes, i thought it was so weird becasause 3 days prior they had a wide assorsment of adult t-shirts, i was just as let down when i eventually visited it, and saw the same as you.