LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In Toronto Looking For A Diaper Gal

pung

The way I see it my chances of finding a girl from Toronto who's willing to put up with a nerdy diaper wearing guy are pretty slim.

But nothing ventured, nothing gained, so here goes.

I'm a 30 year old guy who owns an apartment near the downtown core (Leslieville). I'm 5'8", white, average build (seriously average I promise). And... since this is the Daily Diapers fourm I suppose I should say that I wear diapers occassionally (about once every two weeks). I don't think of myself as AB but recently I did buy a pacifier... and well I'm finding it awfully soothing (sorry couldn't resist the pun), so maybe there's some mental territory yet to be explored.

I'm looking for a girl aged 25-33 in the city who's of a similar mindset. I'm not looking to be a daddy and I'm not trying to find someone to baby me (ok maybe a bit). I'd just like to find a (relatively) normal person who happens to share the same quirk as I do and would like to get into a (mostly) normal relationship.

Besides what's mentioned above I'm into the usual nerd stuff.

Books: I'm reading Malcom Gladwell right now.

Movies: Scott Pilgrim was fantastic (Toronto represent!)

Music: Woo! Radiohead! Woo!

and I love dogs (Although I wouldn't feel right leaving one cooped up in my apartment all day).

If you're in Toronto and would like to get a drink or just chat please drop me a line.

To those random fourm passer-bys reading this message. Sorry for writing all of this here, but I simply didn't feel comfortable posting on Diaperspace (a lot of those people seem kinda creepy [Yes I realize the hypocrisy]).

So there it is. Me.