LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Baby On Board

I was driving down Mira Mesa Blvd in San Diego at about 2:30 this afternoon when I looked up and the minivan in front of me had a "BIG BABY ON BOARD" sign on the back.

I followed it for a while and it turned on Camino Ruiz. I lost it at a traffic light...

I've been watching for one of those signs for 20 years. Was it anyone here?

DPF used to sell them and I wanted one too, even though I would never display it in public. At least not close to home. LOL

I have been watching for one for years, and of all the luck when I see one I am driving someone elses car and cant spend a lot of time following. I probably could have made the light, but would have had some 'splainin' to do.

I was driving down Mira Mesa Blvd in San Diego at about 2:30 this afternoon when I looked up and the minivan in front of me had a "BIG BABY ON BOARD" sign on the back.

I followed it for a while and it turned on Camino Ruiz. I lost it at a traffic light...

I think that "Baby on Board" thing has run its course. It's over 20 years old

• 12 years later...
On 11/4/2010 at 10:09 PM, Carl2229 said:

I hope my soon to be wife/Mistress/Mommy gets a couple one to display in the window of the apartment? And another for the vehicle!!

id watch following a vehicle, when it looked like someone followed me i started getting,,,, alarmed, and when someone did follow my nephew(he cut someone off who couldnt just let it go) he pulled over at a gas station where there was camera and people who can see what is going on, stepped out holding a pistol, not pointing it but letting it be known that he wont be attacked, pointed down to the ground where the road rager could see it, the guy decided wisely its not worth risking being shot over a cut off and drove away

• Like 1