LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Like Wearing Nothing At All

glycerine

I just swapped out the last of my 24/7's from the sample pack after REALLY filling them up. I guess those 5 cups of coffee this morning flowed through! Oh and the buzzzzz....

But I digress.

I'm back in my usual Depends 3 tapers and after those super thick and bulky 24/7's it's like I'm not wearing anything at all. When I wet, it feel like I should just be peeing out of my pants, but of course, I don't

Nice!

I just swapped out the last of my 24/7's from the sample pack after REALLY filling them up. I guess those 5 cups of coffee this morning flowed through! Oh and the buzzzzz....

But I digress.

I'm back in my usual Depends 3 tapers and after those super thick and bulky 24/7's it's like I'm not wearing anything at all. When I wet, it feel like I should just be peeing out of my pants, but of course, I don't

Nice!

YEah, thats the way it goes with those super thick and bulky diapers. you don't have to worry about anything and you always KNOW your wearing something that will take most anything you can dish out. Switching back to a more discreet product make you wonder if it will hold, and I am sure those depends almost feel like regular underwear.....no wonder some kids don't like potty training and don't want to give up their diapers :P

Life after bulky security can be worrisome at times....maybe you need to switch to bambinos for daily use instead of Depends *shrug*

Been wearing full time for almost 2 weeks now, went to wear regular undies for an interview earlier this week, and it felt like I was wearing nothing at all. Personally, I've been wearing the Abena Extras during the day....plenty of absorbency, and they are still fairly discreet....Don't start making a noticable bulge until they start getting pretty wet.

I've never had the pleasure of wearing a Dry 24/7. Is it safe to assume that they are rather indiscreet and can be easily detected under clothes?

I frequently wear Depends and occasionally Attends when I can get them. Through careful choice of pants I have little fear of casual detection. I'd like to try other brands but do not want to be obvious. I'd rather change a thinner diaper more frequently than risk discovery in an obviously thick diaper. Is this possible in a Bambino? Abena?

Suggestions anyone? Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never had the pleasure of wearing a Dry 24/7. Is it safe to assume that they are rather indiscreet and can be easily detected under clothes?

I frequently wear Depends and occasionally Attends when I can get them. Through careful choice of pants I have little fear of casual detection. I'd like to try other brands but do not want to be obvious. I'd rather change a thinner diaper more frequently than risk discovery in an obviously thick diaper. Is this possible in a Bambino? Abena?

Suggestions anyone? Thanks in advance.

Detection is theoretically possible with any brand. From my experience it does not matter what diaper you wear or the pants you wear it with, people will still not notice. Even when I have gone out in a thick abena with a boost and pajama pants, no one notices. Just don't worry about it. People are truly oblivious. If you just wear what you normally wear and not draw any attention to yourself no one will ever notice, no matter how thick the diaper is (as long as it is not ridiculously thick of course, If you wear 5 abenas at once someone is bound to see you waddle :lol:)