LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Watched The Walking Dead On Amc?

So I'm a HUGE zombie fan. Seen almost any zombie movie out there and almost died in anticipation knowing they were finally making a zombie tv series. I watched it with baited (sp?) breath, waiting for it to suck. And I don't know about anybody else but they did a DAMN good job with it!!! I know its not perfect but had some good scares and the makeup was awesome!!! So for those who love zombies I suggest checking out The Walking Dead on AMC.

The Walking Dead link

• Like 1

Oh yeah, this show defiantly r0xx0rz mah s0xx0rz!! actually had some tense moments that made my lil girls jump and grab onto me. So much character story and development, tense scenes, and headshots! cant wait for the next episode.

I just watched the second one. It was pretty good. It started like 28 days and wove in its own mythology. It could go places if it manages to last. Bravo for AMC taking a chance with something different.

I'm luckier than all of you, I got to meet these zombies up close as a part of the show's promotion at Comic-Con this summer. They were lurching around the entrance to the Gaslamp Quarter across from the convention center.

Me: Wow, you are a really convincing zombie!

Zombie Lady: ...uuuuuuggggghhhh....

• 2 weeks later...

Jackiewope......you do know i am severely jealous of you now right? I wish the seasons were longer i would LOVE to be able to be an extra on there. I dont care if they blow my brains out (whats left of them...duh i'd be a decaying zombeh) but id love to be a part of that. Though i think i would get in a lil trouble for stalking norman reedus until he autographed my Boondock saints stuff haha

I want to watch it, but I have to wait for it to show up online, not wasting money on TV when only one show ever season on 150 channels interests me. LOL But I love zombies so I will be watching online.

I've got the opposite problem. I watch WAY too many show already. I've tried to pare down the list but its hard when you've kept up with a show from the beginning :(

I might have to go the online route with this one as well as I haven't been able to find it in my local listing area....

Its nice to see that they've already picked it up for another season too!

Some good news for all those in love with the show. Its gotten such great reviews that its already been signed for a second season. But now sure how many episodes it will have. Also if you love zombie stuff check out this website. I found it on facebook one day. Its got some good stuff.

Zombie Zone News