LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Your Wife Know The Whole Story?

When I first read this topic, I can honestly say no (well, since she's not my wife, I can say no twice really). But, I just told her today. She's known about the diapers, the wettings, the masturbating, the spankings, and the babying. In fact, she's been a part of all of the above. But did she know about the pooping? No.

But, as of this morning, she does now, and she didn't think it was very "sexy" we'll put it, but she was fine that I do it, so long as I didn't involve her in it, which I understand.

I'm just glad I've found such an understanding girl about what I am into.

• 3 months later...

Maybe real babies don't enjoy it, but they do do it. (See what I did there? lol) And I guarantee that at least a percentage of toddlers enjoy the hell out of it. :)

Anyway, I may have answered this before, but she knows all. There are times I feel like being a little more private about it, but she knew very early on and has changed numerous diapers I call "train wrecks" due to the disaster clean up. She's a wonderful woman, and I've taken care of her in much the same way when she wanted it, and also when she didn't. :) She even ordered me to get the 'hollow butt plug' set I told her about, and intends to make me use them. o.O

• 2 years later...

My wife knows. She knew before we were even in a proper relationship, and she said she'd always been curious about doing it herself. She found out because I told her when she asked one day why I didn't visit the bathroom very often.

• 3 weeks later...

Since my wife was the one who first diaperd me because I developed a bed wetting problem she knows all. Normally when only diapers me at bedtime. However when when we are at our cabin she keeps me diaperd for the duration. At first when I needed to poop she would remove my diaper and have me use the toilet. Then one time when I told her I needed to poop she told me to be a baby and use the diaper. I was both shocked and embarrassed. I had never filled my diaper before so it took awhile but once I filled my diaper she just looked at me and ask me if baby have a good poop? That was a morning of firsts. My first messy diaper and the first time she referred to me as "baby".

• 1 month later...

Yes my wife knows I've always loved wearing them, but due to a bad car wreck I became dependent on them. That was just before we started dating. Telling her was an embarrassing let down for me at first, but she later apologized and we worked it out. I am still happily diapered, and married, 14 years later.