LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Part Of The Medical Record

Recently A Dermatologist was checking over my body for skin cancer. She discovered I was wearing plastic pants but never said a word about it. Incontinence is not part of my medical record. I have taken a don't ask, don't tell attitude with my HMO. Since it wasn't necessary to directly answer that kind of question I decided to keep it off my official record until such time it becomes necessary like a required hospital stay.

Do they automatically add that information to your file if they discover something like that?

Recently A Dermatologist was checking over my body for skin cancer. She discovered I was wearing plastic pants but never said a word about it. Incontinence is not part of my medical record. I have taken a don't ask, don't tell attitude with my HMO. Since it wasn't necessary to directly answer that kind of question I decided to keep it off my official record until such time it becomes necessary like a required hospital stay.

Do they automatically add that information to your file if they discover something like that?

Not really, unless you complain about it and they check into it they tend to not bother, it's a minor issue really. Most medical professionals don't even ask about it, they really don't care if you don't. ;) Though you can request it's put on file if you wish, of course after a doctor looks you over to determine it's true.

Your dermatologist? .. No. Your psychiatrist? Yes.

I got my yearly derm inspection two days ago and was totally surprised by the pretty young assistant when she stated that I was up for a "full body" derm evaluation and asked "Would you have a problem with that?" As I was double diapered in plastic pants, I replied that I was not prepared for that and promised that I'd do it next year. She didn't ask further, as I prepared to explain (lie).

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Your dermatologist? .. No. Your psychiatrist? Yes.

I got my yearly derm inspection two days ago and was totally surprised by the pretty young assistant when she stated that I was up for a "full body" derm evaluation and asked "Would you have a problem with that?" As I was double diapered in plastic pants, I replied that I was not prepared for that and promised that I'd do it next year. She didn't ask further, as I prepared to explain (lie).

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Strangely, not even a psychiatrist would notice or make note of it unless you mention it. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure what country you are in, but in the US there is no such thing as some centralized medical record. People have records all over the place, and thanks to HIPAA it is ever harder to access them even when you are a legitimate healthcare provider. I doubt the derm would comment on it as a diagnosis - though could mention in the physical exam of his/her report that you were wearing a diaper/protective garment. I doubt it would go further than that.

actually that is not entirely accurate... when doctors or whoever writes up the report they MAY decide to mention your attire. I read medical records for a living and you would be surprised the random things doctors state about a patients appearance.. and if you were seeing a dermatologist and say she noted redness around your waist line etc... she MAY mention you had on pvc or plastic pants... as those could cause irritation.... however, since you have full access to your medical records, you could always just call the medical records office and request full copies....