LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Dr P overnight which has a nice crinkly plastic backing and little patterns that disappear when it's used. It's not even an AB diaper. Only problem is I can only find them in Singapore

trying out the new wellness white briefs (medium) had it on since 9 am this morning and its kind of soggy :blush:, but holding up well and still comfy...i'll push it until it leaks or something else happens :P

Abri-Form M4, and some Chinese pink trainer pants, and some extremely large Suprima plastic pants over the top. It all feels quite damp, and I'll be going to bed in them before too long.

I just got back from visiting my parents (they know I wear diapers). I was there for an extended time so I hadn't brought enough diapers with me. I did find a medical supply store near them which carried Molicare, but they only had Mediums. WOW they are they quite small. I usually wear a large which always seems just a little big for me, but when I put on their mediums they almost literally didn't fit on me. Still worked pretty good though- that's molicare for you.