LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

I switched to large atns and I couldn't be happier. Not that I put on weight or needed the bigger size but it is nice to be completely swallowed up by a diaper. Currently I'm wearing a soaked atn but mommy won't change me soooo

Back in diapers! Yay! It has been TOO long. I am in a Depends Protection with tabs. Like it, but it isn't as squishy as a bambino. Jury is still out on if it will get my absorbancy approval, but I have heard good things, so I should be happy. ^.^

Abena M2, I was a bit disappointed that when I got them they where the cloth backed variety. I know they discontinued the plastic backed in all but the X-Plus but I was hoping they where old stock as the product description still said "poly back sheet". I have to say though, I rather like them even with the cloth backing. As a fetishist it's nice to have the super thick diapers on occasion but I increasingly am more fond of the thinner ones for the majority of my time diapered.

Again in an M2. I have to say I'm warming up to cloth backed, or at least the variety that Abena makes. I was definitely not a fan of Attends Extended Wear. I think though I'm more just a fan of the breathable side panels. It increases my comfort level a lot. I like it as well on the Molicare supers. I still want all plastic diapers as well, I just think I'm no longer so anti-cloth backed as I was.

In a Depend store diaper. Need to go get more, down to my last 3 and it will be several more days before my big order of Bambino and XPMed diapers arrive. When those arrive, I will be wearing a different diaper every day so I can figure out which are the best. :3

Wings Quilted Overnight. Just got them today. They are quite interesting. I'm sure of little interest to most here as they are on the thinner side perhaps comparable to the six tape Attends. They have breathable side panels like a lot seem to these days which I actually like but they don't have leak guards. I doubt they'd be much use for "overnight" as they state unless you don't actually have any sort of nocturnal incontinence. I do rather like them though. They are quite comfortable and the "cloth" backing on them isn't exactly like any cloth backing I have come across. It's barely even fuzzy, more plastic than cloth. They're very loud too, about as loud as the plastic Attends or ATN.

It's a nice novelty for sure.

I came home from work today and for some reason Mommy decided I had been good so I got diapered, with lotion and powder. Just so happens that the diaper was my favorite molicare super plus with a tranquility ATN on te inside with the wings cut off.. This diaper combination is so thick!!

The nice Sonoma towels I cut up into prefolds, cute plastic pants and diaper pins by babypants, and don't forget the Johnson's! :)

molicare super plus with an attends booster, white plastic pants and my onsie. just got out of a euron with at attends booster. next change will probs be abena m3 with an abena soaker as ive gotta go out for a while to a friends house and need to know im not going to leak. will probs wear my plastics and onsie under my clothes as it helps keep smells in and nappies where they should be when im wet. :thumbsup: