LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Just took off an AbriForm X-plus that started to seap leak (because of the pinholes). Left a spot on the chair =(. Trying some Walmart.com ordered XL Breathable Attends. Cheap, but you get what you pay for. Having to double them to get any absorbtion at all out of them.

Just took off an AbriForm X-plus that started to seap leak (because of the pinholes). Left a spot on the chair =(. Trying some Walmart.com ordered XL Breathable Attends. Cheap, but you get what you pay for. Having to double them to get any absorbtion at all out of them.

I have had sevaral X Plus to that on me. It gets pretty frustrating when you cant turst a heavy duty diaper like that. I have had the most trouble with seap leaks on the Dry 24/7's that I got from xp medical. Every one of these seems to have a pin whole leak problem. Thats why I am wearing one now, I am trying to use them up. I just have to make sure that I have a bed pad down on the chair and wet slowly, and it seams to help and I can get the diaper pretty full with out too much seapage.

Tena slip maxi, and only 12 more left.

All I got right now until next month. :mellow: But least they are currently my favourite nappies. The fit,dryness, reinforced tape panel, absorbancy,look is what's great about them.

Unlike Tena slip maxi mediums, Bambino mediums run small and don't feel quite as dry. Might try the Bambino classico large and Bambino teddy large soon and see how I find them.

I really prefer reinforced landing tape panels on nappies as they give a better fit. And can be adjusted if they sag from very heavy wetting.

2 sets of tapes can be adjusted but they tend to either not stick that well, occassionally tear the nappy cover with very sticky 2nd tapes. Or what mostly happens I find is the nappy plastic streches and then it's on too loose.

• 2 weeks later...

Depends pull up women's briefs. Very wet. Debating letting a dump go or getting my lazy ass up and going to the bathroom so any mess doesn't leak onto my chair. These pullups are fair for daily use, but will leak after a soft, wet, messy #2. As I've said before, when I plan on being diapered for days to a week, I put on much more padding, stuffers, etc.