LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Booster?

Marcuss

I use bambino's and their quatro boosters and they are very absorbent but ... they expand a lot and thats good but they tend to make the diaper too tight around the .. equipment. I have also tried abina boosters and they are huge and the bulk is nice and all but they tend to leak wile sitting somewhat. The abina wick better but dont lock as well. I was thinking of trying the tranquility boosters as they seem large but a bit lacking on absorbency and the larger ones will cover up the side walls in the diaper its self making it more prone to leaking. What do you all use and how do you like it. Perhaps we could get a review section for boosters on the site even.

My favourite booster (which is available anywhere) is a Pampers diaper. You'll need to tear off the wings to make it more comfortable, but other than that, they're pretty much ready made boosters... and, boy are they thirsty!

I tend to either fold the diaper in half so that the absorbent side is outermost, and just place that in my nappy. Sometimes I'll use a pin or something similar to puncture lots of holes through the cloth and plastic outer, and place it unfolded into my main diaper. Either way, they seem to work great - they smell nice, they're easy to get hold of, and they're pretty cheap.

Rx

Well its time to reorder and bambino is out of stock till the end of next month... Very unprofessional on their part imo. They constantly run out of stuff. So anyway ill be ordering about 3 cases of dry 24/7 and ill give Abena Abri-Let Maxi another try with 2 cases of them. ...or do you think that will be too much bulk to function?

I've used Diaper Doublers that are made for baby diapers and are available at Babies-R-Us. I think you get 30 for $2.99 a package. That's .10 per doubler. They work well without cracking the nuts, so to speak, and for that price you can add 2 or even 3 to your diaper if you want to. True, they are not big and bulky like a baby diaper insert, but thats one thing that makes them nice. Discreet in a thinner diaper when going out somewhere and comfortable when out and about.

The Abena Boosters. In my opinion, the Bambino ones have nothing on the Abri-Sans except that Bambinos are scented. Bambino's boosters also left some of those microgel crystals on me after it was real wet.

They come in different sizes. The biggest one is what I order, and as far as thickness, it's like wearing an extra diaper. I love these.

http://www.xpmedical...tercompare.html

Well its time to reorder and bambino is out of stock till the end of next month... Very unprofessional on their part imo. They constantly run out of stuff. So anyway ill be ordering about 3 cases of dry 24/7 and ill give Abena Abri-Let Maxi another try with 2 cases of them. ...or do you think that will be too much bulk to function?

Having worked as an inside sales rep recently, being on backorder has nothing to do with professionality/unprofessionality. It simply means that demand is higher than what was projected when they made their orders......which in many cases are a 2-3 month lead time (or more depending on shipping methods and location). Its hard to project that far ahead what exactly is going to be the demand for each and every size/product out there, especially when new products are hitting the market (thinking of the Teddy prints). Especially true when the product in question is probably a custom run product using someone else's machinery/factory space.

More on topic, as someone mentioned Pampers, I've been using Luvs size 6 for my boosters lately. I love the extra bulk they give, and they are thirsty as heck. Can almost hold a full blown wetting by themselves. I can get a pack of 25 of them for 7 bucks at pretty much any store, and I get no wierd looks at all for picking them up (27 year old guy, picking up baby diapers, maybe some powder/wipes, and formula.....yeah pretty much husband on an errand run for his wife). I like the bambino duo boosters as well....I found the quattros to be a bit of overkill, especially when combined with bambino diapers (those things last me 12+ hours WITHOUT a booster).