LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers That Make Me Feel Like A Baby

turtlepins

Okay! Stepping in as "referee guy!" Whatever your problem is, please don't start a heated argument over each other's words. One of you isn't really armed for a battle of words, and that's painfully obvious. The other is defending something that the rest of us get. Mooglies, please don't waste precious time trying to correct someone who is basically a flop-eared, flubber-lipped, moldy-mitted, cottin pickin', finger-lickin', chicken-pluckin', no good, low down, sneakin', stinkin', dirty-conivin', yellow-bellied, hog-nosed, scaly-skinned, steely-eyed, fork-tongued, snake in the grass!

Such language turtlepins! :P Your mommy should wash your naughty mouth out with soap!

Back to the OP: Hearing Daddy call me his baby girl. :blush: Especially when he calls me his baby girl when I'm not expecting it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

post-16254-095547800%201288034916_thumb.jpg

When i was 9 years old,my mommy started putting these pampers on me again at night because of my bedwetting.The first night she went to start diapering me again,she put 2 boxes of these pampers on my dresser,and told me I was again going to be diapered like a baby,because she couldn't keep up with all the laundry I was causing from my bedwetting.After about 1 week,of again beieng diapered(I didn't tell mommy,but I was agian beginning to feel just like a babygirl once again).I am now 25 and have a FULL layette of REAL baby itemss,and baby STYLE adult clothing.I just feel so babyish,whenever I am using anything a REAL baby does!!!:girl_baby: :girl_baby::girl_baby::doctor::littleangel::baby_bottle: :baby_bottle::baby_bottle::baby: :baby::baby_sleeping: :baby_sleeping:

....The only way a cloth diaper baby could feel babyish with pampers is to have forgotten about the cloth diapers and having the pampers being the first remembered or "full" experience with diapers sometime between age 4 and 6. How can it be otherwise?

Time to :bash:

Just because there was no previous experience with something doesn't mean that it can't be perceived as babyish now, and a lack of past experience doesn't prevent that feeling from coming forth due to something which wasn't present in ones childhood B) AFAIK I was a cloth-diaper-only baby, yet my first and strongest attraction was and is for the early Pampers; one tape per side, square and folded, no SAP's and with a quilted lining :wub: Not good as diapers go, and I prefer cloth due to practicality, but if the early Pampers-styled adult diapers performed decently then that's what I'd always wear. Even though I never wore them as a child, these are the diapers which make me feel more babyish than any others do :blush: You are confusing a facet of regression with an attraction and/or perception which are entirely different concepts :P

Just because you think or believe something does not make it true- and that applies to everyone and everything they think about. You'd do better to stop trying to justify your position as being the only right one and accept that it is an opinion with no more validity than anyone elses opinion- which in no way reduces it's value to you. It just makes it easier to understand others who are different and who think, feel, and believe differently, and that level of understanding is a good thing :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Time to :bash:

AFAIK I was a cloth-diaper-only baby, yet my first and strongest attraction was and is for the early Pampers; one tape per side, square and folded, no SAP's and with a quilted lining :wub: Not good as diapers go, and I prefer cloth due to practicality, but if the early Pampers-styled adult diapers performed decently then that's what I'd always wear. Even though I never wore them as a child, these are the diapers which make me feel more babyish than any others do :blush: You are confusing a facet of regression with an attraction and/or perception which are entirely different concepts :P

If you are going to lecutre someone, please make sure you know what you are talking about and if you are going to "bash" make doubly sure because at that point, you are starting a fight

Please READ!!

"....The only way a cloth diaper baby could feel babyish with pampers is to have forgotten about the cloth diapers and having the pampers being the first remembered or "full" experience with diapers..."

:AFAIK" Means you are not sure so it would be as you said, that your first consciously knowable experience with baby diapers was the old-style pampers So what is your point of factual contention? The only factual point of disagreement could be the age (I used 4 to 6. That is a "best guess" for one's first experience with baby things. I was about 3 when I remember being changed but my understanding of "baby" was when I was almost 5: I am pretty sure that 4 to 6 covers 95% of persons. Over that age is rare and 8 would be exceedingly so

The early 1-tape Pampers, IN THE ABSENCE OF RELIABLE MEMORIES OF CLOTH DIAPERS. which would make them a first and strongest experience would be similar enough so that one's mind could fill in the rest and 8 years of age, under those conditions would still be fairly impressionable

So, in point of fact, with the exception of age, wihich is not substantial since there are rarities in this world and there may be some who were even 10, you demonstrate my point that you quoted