LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers That Make Me Feel Like A Baby

turtlepins

I always keep several sets of diapers that are a little bigger than I need, because when I pin them on they cover my belly button and come high up on my back, to elbow length. I wear them mostly at night, but today I wore them all day. Two at a time, soft thick night weight gauze prefold diapers and soft vinyl pants to cover them. With them and a T-shirt and nothing else I waddled all over the house. Now I have four on, really thick, and I'm ready for bed. All four will be soaked through by morning. I'll enjoy it all in dreamland. For some reason diapers that fit like this just make me feel more like a baby. What makes you feel most like a baby?

If the diapers come up to your elbow, what kind of baby rubber panties do you get that can go over them?

Double bulky diapers that come up over my belly button, multiple rubber panties make me feel very little and my half-way-to-the-knee babydoll, dress or skirt make me feel like a girl. Part of the original babydoll that made it cute was the very full panty that looked like a thick diaper was being worn under it. At bedtime it is made stronger by laying with my head on Dolly Lisa's shoulder.

Why a diaper that a baby would never wear (and a mother would never use) would make you feel like a baby, I have no idea at all. FOUR OVERSIZED prefolds? I have to say that I would call this a kink on top of a kink, which is fine, but it's absurd to claim that something so ridiculous would make you feel like a baby.

Now, I realize you're into cloth, but if you were into disposables, this is what I wear to feel like a baby, and I think why is pretty obvious: REALISM.

post-16254-095547800 1288034916_thumb.jp

post-16254-018283200 1288034930_thumb.jp

post-16254-095547800 1288034916_thumb.jp

post-16254-018283200 1288034930_thumb.jp

Guest NaughtyAshes

Why a diaper that a baby would never wear (and a mother would never use) would make you feel like a baby, I have no idea at all. FOUR OVERSIZED prefolds? I have to say that I would call this a kink on top of a kink, which is fine, but it's absurd to claim that something so ridiculous would make you feel like a baby.

Now, I realize you're into cloth, but if you were into disposables, this is what I wear to feel like a baby, and I think why is pretty obvious: REALISM.

wow, way to be a jerk.

Question: How is it realistic to wear something to feel like a baby that you did not wear as a baby? Paper diapers may make sense if one were born after 1970, It seems that this is more like trying to conform to an image that one did not live at the expense of what one did live. How is that REALISM? Sort of like using full auto M-16 replicas at a Civil War re-enactment or Julius Caesar saying "I must be off to the Senate meeting, Wait I have to call the Soothsayer on my cell to check on the Ides of March"

Realism, like most anything else, depends on the observer or individual. Back to the OP, i always loved cloth prefolds and gerber style pants, as that what was available when I was a (origional) kid. if I go out wearing, I usually use disposables since they are more discreet, and the ones I wear can hold a good amount, which saves me from potential leaks and having to find a place to change etc.

Well, about a week ago, i did something different. For some reason I was getting an obsession to get back into cloth, and I had to run some errands........soooooooo I did just that :blush: I pinned on a night weight (4x8x4) birdseye prefold, and slipped into a pair of blue comco (yeah I know not the VIP ones I have :P ) plastic pants and pulled on a pair of loose fitting jeans and went about my day......and it felt G*R*E*A*T! :D I felt like a little kid (no baby here..I'm BIG! ;) ) and did some errands, banking etc...then came back home to surf on the puter. I spent the whole day like that and it was just wonderful! :wub:

I didn't 'use' them until later as I wasn't drinking to much, but when I did, there were no worries, those diapers hold a LOT! Even when I finally had to change (bro was coming home and I had to do laundry) the diaper was only 3/4 wet....and could have held more. The other thing was i was never uncomfortable, the thing with both birdseye and gauzer for some reason is the fabric absorbs so well that you don't feel it. sure they feel heavier, but not cold and clammy and such like flannel does :P and I was completely comfortable and could have stayed that way for quite a while longer, if I could.

Anyways, the experience was wonderful and relaxing, and I hope to do it again. Sure disposables are nice (dry 24/7 are awesome) but there is still something more special about cloth diapers and plastic pants that is indescribable , relaxing, and fulfilling

I L*O*V*E my diapers :wub::wub::wub:

:blush: qwack

Naughty Ashes says I’m bad for saying that the OP can’t possibly feel babyish in FOUR OVERSIZED prefolds, because no baby ever wore four, and because no loving, caring mommy would ever think to use four.

Of course, to each his own. I’m not saying the OP can’t possibly be turned on by what he does; I said it sounds like a kink on a kink, sort of like saying you like burlap for diapers. I have no problem with that. I just think it is a complete flight of fancy to say burlap is babyish to you.

It’s sort of like when people post in the wrong forum. Lots of people, myself included, sense a relationship between diapers and bondage. For me, this connection is very mild, basically the mind game that I’m a baby and mommy decides when diapers are checked and changed, and maybe I don’t think I need to be diapered for bed, but that isn’t my call. :smiley-baby-boy: The OP is probably enjoying a feeling of being tied up with so many diapers, perhaps even humiliated.

So, Ashes, if I had said that the OP’s fantasy should be expressed in the BDSM, instead of the Baby, forum, would you have liked it better?

Christine Daryleanne makes the point that because I was born in the early ‘60s, I can’t feel babyish wearing disposable diapers. What rubbish! :screwy:

This all got started because I called out the OP for claiming that four layers of oversized prefolds was a babyish look. Not even a babyish feel I would say. No baby ever wore a diaper like that, because no mommy would ever think to do that.

Did a baby ever wear Pampers in 1980? Oh, yes. Did I? Unfortunately, no. But realism is defined by the diapers, not the person wearing them, genius! To use your analogy, you’re saying Civil War reenactments can never be completely (or even all that) real, not because they can’t look completely real, but because the people in them aren’t that old.

Lotsa dull tools in this shed, I’m afraid. :bash:

• Like 1

Toddler Pampers:

Just because you wouldn't feel babyish in four diapers, doesn't mean turtlepins can't. Just because "no Mommy would ever do that" doesn't mean a person can't feel babyish by it. There are a lot of things in the ABDL world that "no Mommy would ever do".

Another thing is that in the ABDL world, a lot of things for a lot of people aren't MEANT to follow what a chronological baby or a biological Mommy would do (realism). There's a lot of fantasy involved for a lot of people.

Nothing has to be based on reality for it to be fun and enjoyable, and dare I say it, babyish.

~ moogle

• Like 1

Naughty Ashes says I’m bad for saying that the OP can’t possibly feel babyish in FOUR OVERSIZED prefolds, because no baby ever wore four, and because no loving, caring mommy would ever think to use four.

Of course, to each his own. I’m not saying the OP can’t possibly be turned on by what he does; I said it sounds like a kink on a kink, sort of like saying you like burlap for diapers. I have no problem with that. I just think it is a complete flight of fancy to say burlap is babyish to you.

It’s sort of like when people post in the wrong forum. Lots of people, myself included, sense a relationship between diapers and bondage. For me, this connection is very mild, basically the mind game that I’m a baby and mommy decides when diapers are checked and changed, and maybe I don’t think I need to be diapered for bed, but that isn’t my call. :smiley-baby-boy: The OP is probably enjoying a feeling of being tied up with so many diapers, perhaps even humiliated.

So, Ashes, if I had said that the OP’s fantasy should be expressed in the BDSM, instead of the Baby, forum, would you have liked it better?

You're missing the point, you have no right to judge what makes the OP feel the way they do. its their opinion. Whether its realistic or not to *you* is moot. Its their experience, their perspective, not yours. And now you're trying to put words into their mouth?

For someone who is saying 'to each his own' you're being ironically hypocritical in contradicting your own words.

So instead of running your mouth, why don't you apologize for denigrating the OP's feelings, and instead contribute something worthwhile.

Did a baby ever wear Pampers in 1980? Oh, yes. Did I? Unfortunately, no. But realism is defined by the diapers, not the person wearing them, genius! To use your analogy, you’re saying Civil War reenactments can never be completely (or even all that) real, not because they can’t look completely real, but because the people in them aren’t that old.

Lotsa dull tools in this shed, I’m afraid.

Wrong again - the criteria for realism is defined by the mind of the person involved. it is relative not absolute.

And really? a weaksauce insult? if you're trying to disparage someone's intelligence, at least have the balls to say it outright.

Your comments are poorly thought out, poorly written. The logic you use is completely fallible,undermined by contradicting your own words, you then further sabotage your own position by resorting to childish insults. So really? who's the "dull tool in the shed"? Thank you for your idiotic posts showing your character, it makes it that much easier to filter your type out.

• Like 2

mooglelove, your spin is that when somebody invokes realism ('make me feel more like a baby'), they don't really, or necessarily, mean what that says to the average person.

Maybe the OP didn't mean a REAL baby. But maybe he did (and I think he definitely did).

Now you're right, lots of people in the ABDL world are doing things that would never happen in the real world. Mommy would never diaper with burlap but I like to fantasize that she does, not because I claim it makes me feel like a baby, but because I kinda like the idea of being tortured.

I really have to disagree with the statement that babyishness isn't a function of similarity to genuine articles. Again, I'm not saying the OP couldn't be getting a charge out of being diapered into a ball, just that it's not babyish, even if he claims it is. Good lord, this place is just too PC for me I think. :glare::glare:

To tell me that you can feel babyish in something you did not experience is like saying that you can tell me what is on Alpha Centauri III, The only way you can feel "babyish" is if you are driven by an agenda of what you think "babyish" is supposed to be. It is like calling a dress a pair of jeans. We all have agendas in that we have ends to be met and an idea of the menas to those ends. However being driven by Agenda, ANY agenda; political, cultural or AB, rather than driving the agenda is phony and a make-up and therefore a lie because the agenda is determining what you do, not your life experiences. The key issue here is one of authenticity. versus being shallow. Maybe you can CON yourself into it, but that is even worse because in the end, you forget that it was a conjob and if some part of you doesn not say "Wait, this is not me, this is phony" that is dangerous because it opens the door for other self-inflicted conjobs and it does not take long for that to come to a bad end. The only way a cloth diaper baby could feel babyish with pampers is to have forgotten about the cloth diapers and having the pampers being the first remembered or "full" experience with diapers sometime between age 4 and 6. How can it be otherwise?

mooglelove, your spin is that when somebody invokes realism ('make me feel more like a baby'), they don't really, or necessarily, mean what that says to the average person.

Maybe the OP didn't mean a REAL baby. But maybe he did (and I think he definitely did).

Now you're right, lots of things people in the ABDL world are doing things that would never happen in the real world. Mommy would never diaper with burlap but I like to fantasize that she does, not because I claim it makes me feel like a baby, but because I kinda like the idea of being tortured.

I really have to disagree with the statement that babyishness isn't a function of similarity to genuine articles. Again, I'm not saying the OP couldn't be getting a charge out of being diapered into a ball, just that it's not babyish, even if he claims it is. Good lord, this place is just too PC for me I think. :glare::glare:

Oh my appologies, I had forgotten that definition of 'babyish' is one that has been accepted by all the members of this site. It was in the terms of use perhaps...

Its not about being PC, its about recognizing that you cannot force your values onto someone else and still have them be valid. If someone shares your values- great, if someone has different values, what makes theirs LESS legitimate than yours? This is a tangent of the same old debacle of "the ONE TWUE WAY" Kipling said it best - there are nine and sixty ways of singing tribal lays, and all of them are right.

Drop your bias, and recognize that your way works for you, and someone elses way ISN'T for you but works for them, you don't have a leg to stand on if you are trying to claim their way is illegitimate.

The point has been made that we all have different realities. In that we all have different histories, that is true.

But what is so wrong with saying, 'That doesn't sound very babyish to me.'? Indeed, maybe I go on to say, getting diapered into a ball sounds more like BDSM. Is all that matters is that the OP said it makes him feel like a baby? Why can't I say :wtf2: There's even an emoticon for my reaction!

The point has been made that we all have different realities. In that we all have different histories, that is true.

But what is so wrong with saying, 'That doesn't sound very babyish to me.'? Indeed, maybe I go on to say, getting diapered into a ball sounds more like BDSM. Is all that matters is that the OP said it makes him feel like a baby? Why can't I say :wtf2: There's even an emoticon for my reaction!

Ah but now you're saying something totally different than your initial comment:

but it's absurd to claim that something so ridiculous would make you feel like a baby.

Two very distinct and differing statements. And THAT is the point. You chose poor language to convey your opinion, and instead it came across as an attack.

• Like 1

For Christine Daryleanne:

You're making the assumption that everybody who plays baby is pretending to be themselves. BAD assumption.

If I was pretending to be mini me, you're right that disposable diapers would be inaccurate. But I'm not pretending to be me, just any old baby, a girl actually if I had to choose. IS IT WRONG FOR ME TO PRETEND I'M A GIRL WHEN I WASN'T AS A BABY, AM NOT NOW, AND HAVE NO DESIRE TO BE OUTSIDE OF PLAYING BABY? Is that what you're saying?

Again, I believe there is such a thing as realism when it comes to playing baby. There is a fair amount of 'slop' in the definition of babyishness, but being diapered into a ball, like wearing burlap, falls more into the BDSM category, in my opinion.

No, :wtf2: , is what I said all along. To me, What the fuck? implies that you think what the other person has said is flawed. What I should have said is what I've been saying ever since that first post: Don't put a post about being diapered into a ball in the BABY forum. To me it sounds double kinky, and goes in the BDSM forum. He doesn't have to put it there, of course, but I still don't see why it's so condemnable to suggest that. If you don't like my style, fine, I can understand that. But lots of people 'correct' others about where they are putting their posts.

This is getting so confustigated It will take all my training in psychology and philosophy to figure out. First, in the name of "reaism" you say something that would be totally unrealistic. The you say there is so much play ("slop") that it does not matter while at the same time trying to tell someone else what they should be doing.in the name of realism. I am not beginning to wonder who's on first, but if there is a first or even a baseball field. You want to tell others what is which to the last stone in their tiaras, but for yourself you want all cards wild. I think I am getting a headache.

Your appeal to "REALISM" necessarily implies that the context is a "mini me", sinxe realism must needs be rooted in reality meaning personal experience or it ain't realism. Otherwise you are blowing smoke up my skirt. Looking at your profile, Not even a true psychic could determine that you are trying to be a baby girl. If you read my blog then you know that I have a large piece of girl in me, having femininie interests and having been treated as a girl (and I am not complaining) so I have some cache there. Another thing, If you are being a baby girl. How do you know you are a girl without superimposing your adult self on it? which takes away from the realism. A baby girl does not know she is a girl nor even what a girl, or much of anything, is. The same with a baby boy

Now, as to being diapered "in a ball". I find that most of the adult diapers are too thin to feel babyish. The prefold would probably feel much thicker between the legs to a baby than it would seem to us. I was out of baby diapers by the time the prefold came about so I cannot imagine whout it felt like save by how it looked and though I have two separate memories of being diapered at around 3, there was no speical feeling about the diapers between my legs. As a little girl being diapered, even at age 7 I could not cross my legs above the knee without a tremedous strain.

Do you mean prints all over, or just a colorful landing strip for the tapes?

But, yes, generally speaking, adult diapers look like they belong in the nursing home, not the nursery.

I don't wear Bambinos, etc., but that's the right idea. Gotta be something about them that says, 'I wear for fun, not because I'm infirm.'

• 2 weeks later...

If the diapers come up to your elbow, what kind of baby rubber panties do you get that can go over them?

I wear Leakmaster 4X at night, and 3X during the day. They have plenty of room for the diapers.

Okay! Stepping in as "referee guy!" Whatever your problem is, please don't start a heated argument over each other's words. One of you isn't really armed for a battle of words, and that's painfully obvious. The other is defending something that the rest of us get. Mooglies, please don't waste precious time trying to correct someone who is basically a flop-eared, flubber-lipped, moldy-mitted, cottin pickin', finger-lickin', chicken-pluckin', no good, low down, sneakin', stinkin', dirty-conivin', yellow-bellied, hog-nosed, scaly-skinned, steely-eyed, fork-tongued, snake in the grass!