LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Might Be An Abdl...

"You might be an AB/DL if"

You never have enough spare plastic bags around.

You don't remember the last time you fed the dreaded Potty Monster.

You have a college education and STILL can't spell to save you life.

You often refer to yourself, in casual conversation, as "me".

Neighbors think there is a little kid living at you house.

You have ever answered the doorbell with a large pacifier in your mouth :smiley-baby-boy:

Your wife is your "Mommy"/ husband is your "daddy, like it or not.

"Mommy"/ "Daddy" makes your meals, does your laundry, picks up after you, finds your stuffies, paci’s and baba’s for you and still finds time to pat you on the head.

Your "daddy" is loosing all his hair B Cause you drive him batty :P

Your spouse hands you a "Baba" as you’re running out the door to work.

You are often late for work Because you just don't want to take off last night's diaper.

Your spouse often pops a paci in your mouth to shut you up.

You don’t leave the house without your diaper bag.

Fiscal Responsibility means purchasing Diapers by the Steel Freight Container.

You've think local AB/DLs should unite on DD Forums for "Diaper Purchasing Power."

You go through at least one or two diapers a day and "use them to the fullest."

You have at least three bottles of baby powder lying around - "The AB/DL Cocaine"

You don’t even own any adult underwear.

Over 50% of your dresser drawers are filled with Diapering supplies.

Your deodorant is ‘Powder Scent'.

You shampoo with Johnson's 'No More Tears'

There are plastic panties drying on your bathroom towel rack.

You always pause by the Baby Food section to think about which ones you'd like to eat.

If ABU, TBH or FetWare (FW) ever "went public" (IPO) you'd add them to your portfolio.

Your spouse is used to seeing you run around the house naked.

Your spouse is used to finding bagged dirty diapers (EEEEEWW) on the bathroom floor :horse:

You have been observed sticking your tongue out at another adult in public :P

You keep your “peepee/who-who

...if you avoid arousing suspicion by buying a couple of dog toys to go with the plushies you've picked out...

...if the people at the store you frequent the most think that your dogs must be really rough on their toys...

...if you've been watching a good movie, then the dog farts and you check your diaper before considering that it was the dog...

If you call them "plastic pants [or pantie]" and especially "diaper covers" when "rubber pantis [or panties]" has been the generic term for the last 60 years

If you call them "plastic pants [or pantie]" and especially "diaper covers" when "rubber pantis [or panties]" has been the generic term for the last 60 years
Not sure what you mean...I've heard several people calling any diaper cover "rubber pants" but not the other way around. Hmm, guess it doesn't matter much. :)

You might be an AB/DL if you actually know what breast milk tastes like, and you like it! (Mommy got to where she'd have small drops of milk, just enough to taste how wonderful it is.)

Guest little_jonny

you might be a abdl if you want your room to be like a nursery or a room you dreamed about.

you might be a abdl if you keep looking on abuniverse or bambinos for new diapers that are coming out.

you might be a abdl if you wake up christmas morning running to the tree to see what mommy/daddy got you not caring your wet and need to be changed

you might be a abdl if half of your dvd collection is cartoon or kids movies.

you might be a abdl if you have over 20+ stuff animlas and have a name for everyone of them.

you might be a abdl if you want to visit the toys r us in new york just to see the ferris wheel they have in there.

thats all i can think of. sorry if they are already been posted

Not sure what you mean...I've heard several people calling any diaper cover "rubber pants" but not the other way around. Hmm, guess it doesn't matter much. :)

For the last 60+ years, ordinary poersons call them "rubber pants/panties" to this day. "Diaper cover" is newer than "sissy" and the only perosons who used "plastic pants/panties" were AB or thsoe involved in marketing them. They Urban Dictionary lists "rubber diaper". It is like "coke" and "kleenx"

I call them "rubber panties" because that is how I know them and I do not wish to be perceived as knowing too much with the questions that would follow

We also call disposables "pampers", "paper diapers" and "throwaway diapers"

you might be a abdl if you want your room to be like a nursery or a room you dreamed about.

SEE FOR YOURSELF

if when buying pants you think: Would these fit over my diaper?:smiley-baby-boy:

I do not have that problem. For me it is "Will this dress, skirt or babydoll hide my rubber panties decently?"

you might be ab/dl if the last bathing suit you bought was two sizes two big cause someone forgot they dont go to the beach double-diapered.

(stupid changing rooms not telling me these things)

also... if your afraid to see people when not wearing your diapers for fear they'll notice your ass dissapeared from last time.

and finally... when people are talking about a gun as "protection" and you wonder when the conversation turned to diapers.