LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Talk

Lea

I Hope This is The Right Place Ta Vent I Hab Had Peeps Ta Say Things About My Baby Talk To Begin Wif Its Not Baby Talk I Not A Baby I 4yo and I Just type and what comes out comes out if you see me in other chat rooms beside this one I would type da some way I would prolly say less about Diapers or My Mommy and try to stay on Topic But The Way I Type Is Da Way I Type I Can`t Spell So I Cant See How They can say its baby talk If I Think About It I Could Improve Some But Why Should I If You Cant Figure It Out Than You Cant Read In The First Place and Are Not The One Bitchin about the way I type . If I Think About It I Could Say..... With = wif... or Have = hab dere are more just cant fank of dem at da moment :P

I Hab A Problem wif regressing The doctors say It From Brain Damage coused from the car wreak I dont know I just know that I cant Control it anymore than I can Control My Bladder ( Incont from the car wreak also )

So I Think More Peeps Should Know More about Peeps before they Judge gezzzzzzzzz They are In a Diaper Chat Room Judging Me ober something That I cant help eben I know thats way off Im Not The One Hiding what I do on Line or where I go Its open for all ta see Im Not Judging anyone and would your Mommy Like you doing it ? I dont fank she would so * Looks around to make sure her Mommy dont see her* * sticks Out her tounge * :P.. All You Bigit Judging Butt Heads Can Suck On My Wet Bam . ( After I Take It Off Ofcorse ) Hugs ta eberyone else :)

• Like 3

Lea, you know me so hopefully you won't take this post as judgmental, and I hope you'll know I mean no offense by it.

But...what? I could understand your post (I think), and for those of you who couldn't, here's a translation:

I hope this is the right place to vent. I have had people say things about my baby talk. To begin with, it's not baby talk. I'm not a baby. I'm four years old. I just type, and what comes out comes out. If you see me in other chat rooms besides this one, I would type the same way. I would probably say less about diapers or my Mommy and try to stay on topic, but the way I type is the way I type. I can't spell, so I can't see how they can say it's baby talk. If I think about it, I can improve some, but why should I? If you can't figure it out, then you can't read in the first place and are not the one bitching about the way I type. If I think about it, I could say with = wif, or have = hab. There are more, I just can't think of them at the moment.

I have a problem with regressing. The doctors say it's from brain damage from the car wreck. I don't know. I just know that I can't control it any more than I can control my bladder (I'm incontinent from the car wreck also). So I think more people should know more about people before they judge. Geez. They are in a diaper chat room judging me over something that I can't help. Even I know that's way off. I'm not the one hiding what I do online, or where I go. It's open for all to see. I'm not judging anyone. Would your Mommy like you doing it? I don't think she would, so *looks around to make sure her Mommy doesn't see her, sticks out her tongue* :P All of you bigot judging buttheads can suck on my wet Bambino (after I take it off, of course)! Hugs to everyone else.

Anyway, Lea, back to my post. Why the sudden posting against the "bigot judging buttheads"? Why not just report and ignore them? I would think that would be easier and less of a pain.

*hugs*

~ moogle

• Like 1

course if someone actually had TBI they would know it doesn't 'make' you regress.. either it would have caused such extensive damage that your iq has dropped so much you are incapable of caring for yourself, which would mean you would NOT be using a computer and going to websites, or it has caused such extensive physical trauma you are unable to care for yourself, which would mean you could still be completely intellectually intact, just physically harmed.. or TBI can cause psychiatric disorders which cause you to believe you feel the need to regress, or could make you schizophrenic, bipolar, or give you a personality disorder, which make you hostile to anyone who doubts that you are "made' to regress...

aahhhh the joys of knowledge.

• Like 3

sarah's facts aside, "baby talk" in text is just annoying, especially on a forum. While it can be fun, there is one thing you should always remember, real babies don't get to do anything they want most of the time because NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND THEM. While many enjoy acting like babies here, you can't get anywhere in life unless you take time to be an adult.

but wittle baby wub to tak wike a wittle boy. That made my eyes hurt typing it! :smiley-baby-boy:

I know a little bit about Leah from Mischa so take what I know with a grain of salt.....(he still owes me for 'heather'!!!!!!) Leah seems to have some cerebral damage and from what I've been told she has had family and state pressure her into a home.

Either way, Lea we love you on here and yes the poorly written text is frustrating and kiddo there are spell checker programs built into this site. I would recommend using them when you can. I have learned to utilize spell checker whenever possible as being human I'm not perfect either. Just be yourself leah and don't worry about the haters here.

Also for the haters, you're on a diaper fetish website which includes age play, relax and get over it. the random eyesores are nothing compared to the HNG's on here.

Oh and I wouldn't rely so much on text books as knowledge, I know a lot of people who defy text books as far as what they can and can't do with a condition.

The only thing is that they openly acknowledge both sides of the coin in the OP.

They say they can't control it, but then give an example of how they can control it, and tell me that its my problem to deal with...

Sorry, entitlement type attitudes don't get very far with me.

Subject change: I never notice hng's on the board for the most part, just mainly chat... I wonder if that is an instant gratification thing ..

an besides... Isn't this particular forum called... baby talk?

:P

me wuvs oo lea muches.

wub.gif

Yeah it is! :thumbsup: Thus the proper place to type a text like this. Knowing that, why would anyone want to say anything negative for using a forum for what it was intended. Regardless of the reason or reasons for doing so? :whistling: You don't want to read B-talk don't read this forum, seems pretty simple in contrast. :rolleyes:

As for HNG's... There is a reason you don't see them much...just can't think of the reason...Hmmmmm :closedeyes:

• Like 1

course if someone actually had TBI they would know it doesn't 'make' you regress.. either it would have caused such extensive damage that your iq has dropped so much you are incapable of caring for yourself, which would mean you would NOT be using a computer and going to websites, or it has caused such extensive physical trauma you are unable to care for yourself, which would mean you could still be completely intellectually intact, just physically harmed.. or TBI can cause psychiatric disorders which cause you to believe you feel the need to regress, or could make you schizophrenic, bipolar, or give you a personality disorder, which make you hostile to anyone who doubts that you are "made' to regress...

aahhhh the joys of knowledge.

umm, Idk tbi is a generic term, I believe that the mind is in the brain, therefore its possible that any action or belief can be caused by a brain injury

TBI simply means there was a traumatic injury to the brain that did not occur before or during birth.

and as I said, TBI can lead to other mental disorders which would cause a person to believe the needed to act as an infant, or would cause the person to become volatile if they were confronted about their behavior as an infant. TBI itself would not cause someone to spontaneously regress, there would be an underlying psychological condition which could cause the person to feel they had no control over their behavior.

so as I said, TBI could cause someone to develop a different psychological condition which would affect their behavior in various ways, but brain damage does not cause spontaneous regression.

Now a person who regresses to deal with a flashback TO the tramatic event, is most likely experiences the traumatic event because of PTSD and is using the regression as a coping mechanism, but there is never just one coping mechanism, however it may be the preferred mechanism.

honestly, i don't care if people talk baby talk in the baby talk forum, but i believe the OP was discussing their upset over being called out for talking baby talk in the chatroom, which is NOT the babytalk forum.

I am ok with a touch of baby talk, if the post is coherent. Sometimes I have no idea what someone is saying. If I can't understand a post, I just skip it and move on. No need to hate over it.

• 3 weeks later...

Baby talk is a huge target for descussion on the ABDL sites. Some babies love to do it, some hates to read it. I do baby Talk sometimes, it's conforting to me talk like an infant/baby. When I'm upset I almost forget the letter "R" on the words I change it for "L" or just don't spell the "R". sadness is almost a green signal to baby talk... I guess that is my own way to confort myself.

When I am with friends who knows I'm a AB I do baby talk sometimes too, but to oposite ways. To my friends i do baby talk only to show then my happy baby side =) childsh terms are also used to talk about food, sleep or my baby stuff (like paci for pacifier or baba for baby bottle). Even with a huge list of things who makes me want to talk like a baby, I do baby talk rarely.

On foruns baby talk are not much apreciated by me, because it's hard to understand, specialy if u are from other country who does not speak english to the principal language (my case). I don't hate people who talks like a baby, even I LOVE baby talk! But to me is simple : Leave the baby talk to your mouth, not to your fingers ;)

kisses and hugs :girl_baby:

PS : here on Brazil, change the R for other letter or don't spell it is signature for baby talk :girlbaby:

Wow ... to clear a cpl things up first as I said I was Venting thats all. and as far as the typin I figured that as long as Most Can Understand it should be ok I type the way things sound and I type fast ..TypeOs.... whats lol and bff and lmdo brb and syl. its peeps that think its a faster way to type ok but there are some peeps that dont understand that so are you going to tell them they cant use that because some peeps dont understand it only a few but you still cant use it .I cant spell well never knew that spelling was requierment to talk with friends as long as they can understand what I Im trying to comunitate to them. and the ones I talk to most understand. I use the wording wif who doesnt understand it ? .....BTW.... I may have misspoken on the regressing thing , I dont know what all the things are called or what anyone says about this or that believe what you will I realy do not care what a few peeps think gezzzzzzzzzzzz Im traped In diapers 247 the last thing on my mind is what some peeps think what they may have read it does not change anything. some misspelled words may be taken as baby talk but when its done I dont think about it Im not trying to impress anyone. As Stated Before I was Just venting because I cant believe anyone here has the right to judge anyone live and let live way fight and complain about things that do not affect you. I dont fell that I am any better than anyone else and I dont think anyone else is better than I ... Different .. Lucky... but not better.Life is to short to hate. show me one chat room that doesnt do things differently I dont overly Talk babytalk I dont believe and when I do its just what comes out at the time sorry if it Pi**es some peeps off not what I am trying to do but if you dont like it there are more than one Button on the keyboard You can Iggy The person or just dont read it if it upsets you. Im Not asking for peeps to just deal with it Im just saying Dont Judge. You Never Know why or how and if It isnt afecting you than why worry about it. and You Dont Have to be smart to use a putter just look at the ones that use it daily I can point to more than One that isnt that smart but I dont care they dont affect me so I dont worry about it and I Try Not To Judge Anyone for anything... I Try To Like Everyone and Think Highly Of Alot of Peeps In The Chat Room as a matter of fact I have been impressed by quite a few from the chat alot of good peeps in the chat. And I hope That That Type of Judging is ok :)

Just My Thoughts and I hope I answered some questions .

And Moggle Hugs... the reason why I posted it I was just venting a little thats all didnt mean for anyone to get upset Just venting :)

I Hope this came out as humble as it was intended.

Take Care everyone and be safe.

Hugs to those that want them.

PS I Couldnt Find spell checker sorry

BTW... hehehe Its not always a choice like I said sometimes it just comes out and yes sadness afects the amount also for some reason. I was told that is a form of regressing But some peeps think there is a set point and all peeps regress the same way to the same point for the same reasons that they do or they dont regress at all it seems.

And the one with all the answers could you please call My Doctors and tell them why and how because they still dont know how or why things are working or not working the way they are, just that they are maybe than I can get it fixed thanks :)

What's with all the hate omn here. Lea don't worry, I rather your baby talk than all the fake stories people tell on this site about meeting people in public and what not. I only use baby talk around daddy or if in a childish mood and even then it's more of sounding like a toddler, not so much not being able to speak. If you have episodes from brain trauma that is fine, however all the wanna be psychologists out there might want to learn that there is a whole world out there that is a complete contradiction to your textbooks. Learn the wolrd a little otherwise you're in for a rude awakening when your practice is a complete failure. I work with a psych major and I know more than her regarding certain mental conditions just from interacting with people than she does from her 'textbook'. Textbooks are great, however if one doesn't learn how and when to apply the knowledge they are worse off than they were without the knowledge. All in all, everyone needs a nap or a timeout. :angel_not:

• Like 2
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So fah Ive babytakked on de keyboad onlee! Jus wok un en a big soggy diaper, feelin vewy wam wetanevy, my legs pushed up do my sides.

As far as baby talk I have never done that in public. One time in front of a coworker I pronounced something the way a two year old would. I told

her that in the context of the discussion it was a joke (I think we were talking about imaturity, lol). She said she had figured because I never would

have said that otherwise. Educated became eddumakated. (She bought it). This coworker was roughly my Moms age, and she really could have

babied me if she did not accept that it was a joke! She did not return the babytalk, only gave an awkward smile. (This was several months ago before

I left my job to go to school out of state.)

• 2 years later...