LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boy & Girl Diapers

I have a girlfriend from a long time ago before she got married.

When we were both younger

I took her to Target and bought her all the baby stuff I can.

(After she found out about me)

That was before adult diapers were considered.

So I already had a package of blue pinstripe Pampers for Boys.

She found pink HUGGIES for Girls.

So along with a stuffed animal, a bunch of Lego's and coloring books, she got them.

I loved her being my little girl.

And she said she loved being a little girl just for awhile.

I would take a baby fresh sent wipe and gently clean up any wetness left between her legs.

Basically, I treated her exactly the way I would want to be treated as an AB (even though I'm more of a DL)

She wants me to find her pink diapers again.

Does anyplace sell them?

I don't even see unisex diapers for kids anymore unless they are Pull Ups.

post-194-074483100 1287613512_thumb.jpg

post-194-074483100 1287613512_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I found some unisex diaper packages from '97 while looking through my basement here the other month... I used a couple of them as liners and threw the rest out in the garbage... I regret it now.

Wow, I remember those Luvs! B) I was actually beginning to think that they were a figment of my imagination or something since I couldn't remember what brand they were or find anything on them until I saw the ad that you scanned. Thank you for refreshing my memory. Do you remember what year they were from by any chance?

Also, could you by any chance tell me what year the pink Huggies were from? I know that they existed, but I can't for the life of me remember how long they were actually available, so anything that could help me establish a time frame would be appreciated. :)

As for finding pink diapers again, you have a couple of options:

1. If you're looking for adult diapers, Thong5 mentioned Depend pull-on diapers being available in "peach" (pink) and "purple" for women.

2. If you're looking for baby/youth pull-on diapers, Huggies Pull-Ups now come in "peach pink" for girls, and the latest GoodNites/DryNites are predominantly purple with some pink on them as well.

3. If you're looking for baby diapers, your best bet may be to try and find a way to import some Australian Huggies. Australian Huggies are still gender-specific and are predominantly blue for boys, and predominantly pink for girls from what I've seen. If I knew what the Australian equivalent to our "size six" was, and if I could find a place where I could import Australian Huggies discreetly, and without paying a fortune for shipping, I'd admittedly do so.

Also, like Square_duck said, you could also try eBay, but you probably knew that. :)

• Like 1