LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ip Address

I have heard others on this site refer to a person's ip address. I do know a little about it, that it is a tracable address for each computer's internet but how do I see someone elses so I can tell if they are a troll or such.

you probably have to be an admin.

or you can watch the movie "Hackers." and adjust your clothing style accordingly. thus making you uberl33t. :3

also inline skates.

Guest munchkitten

lol, I have the hacker clothes, but don't have the inline skates, I'm still uber1337.

Yes, you need to be an admin to get a users IP address.

you won't know their a troll by their IP address.

Only admins can view Ip addresses, we mainly use them to track repeat offenders, multiple registrations and banned kids that make a new account with a false age. We do not routinely check IP addresses of normal members.

Only admins can view Ip addresses, we mainly use them to track repeat offenders, multiple registrations and banned kids that make a new account with a false age. We do not routinely check IP addresses of normal members.

That's cool I don't think i want to know that much about people anyway, and I actually have the soundtrack to Hackers some great techno from the nineties. god Im getting old.

Well maybe he doesn't. I have entered all the members IP addys of this site into a data base. Wrote a script file to randomly pick one a day and then I enter that person into my state lotto. Imagine the surprise when I notify them via their personal Email that they won. Thanks to all that have played and won...you know who you are! :whistling: Thanks for playing! :P

Well maybe he doesn't. I have entered all the members IP addys of this site into a data base. Wrote a script file to randomly pick one a day and then I enter that person into my state lotto. Imagine the surprise when I notify them via their personal Email that they won. Thanks to all that have played and won...you know who you are! :whistling: Thanks for playing! :P

I think I actually recieved that email saying I won millions, It was from Nigeria if I remember correctly.

My IP address is: n.diapers@whereveriam.wet :P

Bettypooh

I think the funny thing is the board turns the mods ip address to read "Private" for the Admins, yet if you go into the command center and look at the mod logs it tells you our IP's?? WTF :huh: