LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All This Talk About Chinese Pizza...

is making me hungry!

So guys (and girls), what is your favorite Asian inspired food? It can be an Americanized version.

Me, I adore three things.

#1: Sushi. Maki, Nagiri, you name it. I love it all.

#2: Orange Chicken. Totally a Chinese-American food, but OMG tasty!

#3: Kimchi Octopus. It's totally weird but really spicy and good.

Timmyc, do you dislike sushi because it is fish, or is it that you don't like raw fish? Not all sushi is raw. Some types of sushi roll are made with cooked crab, eel, or shrimp. There are many kinds. Not everyone likes it, but some only don't like it because they are unaware of the vast variety and have only tasted a few kinds.

P.S. Sesame chicken... yum!

Sawadii Krap!

I love Thai food...particularly the real stuff like what I got when I lived in Bangkok. Tum yum Goong (hot and sour shrimp soup)

Sua roung hai (meat dish from the north east - "crying tiger")

Gai grabao (chicken with spicy basil)

I lived in Korea as well, but the food was not nearly as good as Thai food.

I still have property in Hawaii where there is a lot of pan-Asian food. It's a great place to try authentic asian dishes and never leave the island. In fact, I like the Korean food in Hawaii beter than the Korean food in Korea!

Enough of this, I'm getting hungry and it's much harder to find the real stuff in Florida.

Aloha,

Honu

Timmyc, do you dislike sushi because it is fish, or is it that you don't like raw fish? Not all sushi is raw. Some types of sushi roll are made with cooked crab, eel, or shrimp. There are many kinds. Not everyone likes it, but some only don't like it because they are unaware of the vast variety and have only tasted a few kinds.

P.S. Sesame chicken... yum!

not even sure, tried it on 3 occasions and never liked it, not sure what I had or haven't had. Don't like raw and don't like sea weed or what ever they use. I like most sea food, so it isn't because of :fish_h4h:

not even sure, tried it on 3 occasions and never liked it, not sure what I had or haven't had. Don't like raw and don't like sea weed or what ever they use. I like most sea food, so it isn't because of :fish_h4h:

Ah. Cute fishie! :fish_h4h: Ok... you don't like nori or raw fish. That does drastically narrow your choices. In select restaurants, you can find rolls made with the crepe-like pancake that is also used for MuuShu chicken, beef, etcetera. They often don't have any raw fish, usually shrimp or fake crab. Some sushi rolls are even made with a thin egg wrapping (it's kinda like an asian omelet)! If you are interested, when you come upon those options, you could try them to see if you like it in that format. If not, hey, at least you tried it. I'll try just about anything once, so long as it isn't blowfish or toad eggs. Sometimes I don't like something, but I try it in every preparation just to see if it was that one style of dish or whether I really dislike it. There is only one food I have eaten that I did not like it in any way, and that was beef liver. I think it is just too rich for me, and I really don't need that much iron as I have a plentiful supply.

It is so hard to choose a favorite amongst so many delicious dishes!

Mmm... real Chinese basil chicken... drool!

Having been to japan long ago when I was a child of 10, i found the food to be....ummmm..."different' :P The only thing I liked back them was cheeseburgers. BUT, I did find something that I really enjoyed and had good flavor and that was a traditional Mongolian barbeque...O*M*G! Y*U*M!

Mongolian BBQ beef....:D I also prefer Szechuan Chinese to Manderian as the flavors are better. I live the onion cakes they make, and just about anything else. Except some of the more excentric dishes like sea cucumber and such :P and I can do without the shark fin soup. but many of their dishes are wonderful. I really have to find a more traditional Chinese place, though I have been to many many of them in my time, but I don't feel like traveling back to Taipei or Hong Kong again. I figure there has to be a good traditional and authentic Chinese place SOMEWHERE here in Los Angeles......somewhere :P

I guess one of the better places we used to go was over somewhere in Glendale I guess..I think it's called The Mandarin garden, but we called it "patricks place" because the waiter we ended up with was named patrick...nice Chinese name huh?? :P

Anyways....Chinese food = Y*U*M! even the junky americanized versions can be tasty...I eat most anything anyways..I have to get to a good sushi place sometime too...I'm starting to crave that....UGH

Duck, when you find one, let me know. I transplanted here to L.A. from Missouri... I don't know where much of anything is.

There is always Chinatown in downtown Los Angeles I guess....I don't go there much, but I hear thats pretty dang good ;)

hmmm maybe some Peking Duck sounds good :whistling:

In the town I live in, there is a restaurant called, The Peking Duck, everyone in this small town calls it the Pucking Duck :P

As far as Chinese Pizza, I used to listen to this guy on the radio that did this crank call, where he would answer the phone, and say, "you order Chinese Pizza or I pull Jackie Chan move on you!!,and he would just go off on people.

My favorite Asian food is anything with Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce on it.

*pouts* I guess that's fine...

'cause I have DUCK SAUCE! Bwahaha!

:P

From freshly sqweezed ducks??? :huh: all those lil ducks all lined up in the crusher to provide sauce :( Oh the horror Oh the sadness....Oh whoa is ME!!!!!

No worries duck, it's extracted quite humanely. You see... we tickle the ducks! They get a laugh, and we get sauce. Maybe if ALL ducks wore diapers we wouldn't tickle the sauce out of them :lol:

Hmmm....kinky sauce huh???