LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ohio Abdls Please Read

Ok another post

Is anyone serious about meeting up? Also I have to ask this is anyone that would be willing to come to Dayton cause 90% of the time I normally have to drive to see people I want people to come see me for a change lol... "Change". I know sometimes this isn't possible cause others can't drive it would just be nice though. Moving along.... It would really be nice to meet more I want more abdl friends near me that can hang and get diapered and have fun don't be shy that's why ur on this reading it u wan to meet others also.

So if interested either leave a message here or PM me

I am always interested in meeting up. Just seems nobody ever wants to meet. Set a date and time and place and I am sure people will meet.

Most are a little shy about meeting one on one with somebody they have never met before. That is why munches and parties are the best.

• 2 years later...

I don't mind meeting anyone. But in my instance for right now, no car and finances are low. I guess it all depends on what you mean by hang out to some people. While some might want to hang around and wear just diapers or whatnot. Others like to just meet others with the same background hidden secret.

I have met and been around most Ohio Babies and we all have some of the same tendencies, but all of us have differences on past times and hobbies and what we like to do in our spare time. I like to be around others like me, but like I said things right now constrain me. I seldom get to Dayton, but if for some reason I do I will hit you up that I am coming if you would like to show me around or something.

P.s. To the OP & Nevin Where ya been! Haven't seen ya post in quite a bit.! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Ok another post

Is anyone serious about meeting up? Also I have to ask this is anyone that would be willing to come to Dayton cause 90% of the time I normally have to drive to see people I want people to come see me for a change lol... "Change". I know sometimes this isn't possible cause others can't drive it would just be nice though. Moving along.... It would really be nice to meet more I want more abdl friends near me that can hang and get diapered and have fun don't be shy that's why ur on this reading it u wan to meet others also.

So if interested either leave a message here or PM me

I live in westlake Ohio. You live close to me. We should hangout sometime. My kik is teendareboy and number is (Number removed by Mod for Safety reasons, do not post your phone number on a public site!)