LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Im New...And Im Shy

Hi everyone....im new to DD but not to the scene, ive been into it for some time but i dont know what i am yet (ab/dl/daddy/LB whatever) because im a very caring person and love to make people happy, but i love to wear diapers so i dont know how to approach anything yet.....

umm i really want to try and meet some people....but im really shy and nervous so yeah :P

oh um im 19, live in Texas, and am going to college! So if you feel like making a new friend or maybe hanging out just say hi!

I will leave a pic so i dont seem like a stranger lol

post-31605-095999200 1286993998_thumb.jp

post-31605-095999200 1286993998_thumb.jp

Hi Travis and welcome.

what you are all depends on what you like, me I like diapers and sleepers but I don't consider myself a baby TB or any other handle.

I consider myself a DL with slight AB tendency's.

The main thing is that your happy and nothing else.

I'm sure they will be someone near you that likes the same things as you do, so you don't have to be alone.

Welcome to DailyDiapers Forums, Terrific_Travis!

Its very brave of you to "come out" as a DL and now that you have we hope you will get active with posts and meeting people both here on the forums and also in your state. I'm sure the Texas Forum in DD will want to hear from you. Its a Brave New World for AB/DL/Littles and you will see that many states now have active Munch groups and/ or social gatherings - TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM. Good luck here - you will find many many other caring people here - and best of luck in college.

Sincerely, GlennDL and New Jersey Littles (NJL)