LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Can Be Delivered!

We all do appear to be acting like ADD children here lol... how else on earth did we make the leap from "god will save you" to Chinese pizza?

Sushi Pizza: Make and bake a thin crust. Spread thinly with crab/cream cheese mixture. Tamp down a 1/2 inch layer of sticky rice. Top with sashimi of your choice (I like red tuna and salmon), cucumber sticks, chopped nori, and sprinkle with sesame seeds or masago (fish eggs). Either drizzle with sweet Teriyaki sauce or serve with wasabi and soy sauce, and don't forget the ginger slices on the side!

This coming from the girl who decided to fuse recipes for biscuits and gravy and waffles... Sausage waffles with country gravy are awesome!

If you can dream it, I can probably cook it.

EDIT: vinegared sticky rice

• Like 1

If you can dream it, I can probably cook it.

This is just a hair shy of God-like powers. Now if you said that you COULD cook it, then that would most certainly be God-like.

PArms 19:26 With Little Faerie, all dreams can be cooked, but with God, all things are possible.

LOL. I have successfully made every recipe I ever tried, with the sole exception of bone-in fried chicken. I flubbed that one a few times. I was taught to cook from age 6 onward as my mother was a caterer. I like inventing new recipes. I'd probably be a chef, except I get bored with repetetive cooking and don't like being under pressure to finish a thing within a narrow window of time. I cook to relax and enjoy.

LOL. I have successfully made every recipe I ever tried, with the sole exception of bone-in fried chicken. I flubbed that one a few times. I was taught to cook from age 6 onward as my mother was a caterer. I like inventing new recipes. I'd probably be a chef, except I get bored with repetetive cooking and don't like being under pressure to finish a thing within a narrow window of time. I cook to relax and enjoy.

You just reminded me of Julie and Julia. I liked that movie. Have you watched it?

It's about becoming a better person through new experiences: challenging yourself, setting goals, learning new things, doing things for yourself, not worrying about what others think, following your heart. . .Oh you meant the plot, didn't you?

Julie is feeling down about life in general. She enjoys cooking and decides to start a blog about her new self given challenge: To try every recipe in Julia Child's cookbook in 365 days. I think there was over 400 recipes. I won't tell you what happens. You'll have to watch.

My god, the flying spaghetti monster, fortunately allows wearing diapers, along with anything else. The only thing he doesn't like is people who try to enforce their religion on other people

Mister smith says: "god says to stop giving this guy attention. God says this man is wrong and knows nothing of God's work. God asks why you people make such a big deal anyways and why you waste your time on this?"

Mister Smith: Oh god...I forgot the salt. lol

I normally wouldn't post on a thread like this (being Catholic, I tend to be distrustful of "born again" rhetoric), but I did discover something of interest. The OP had only one other topic before this one, wherein he asked:

Does anyone ever feel upset or angry if they haven't wore Diapers for a while ? I know I have but really can't help it at the moment. Just was wondering and is this a normal thing ?

I'm guessing that someone decided to repress the anger and turn it into something else.

And to the OP (if you're even bothering to follow this thread), let me say this: May God bless you, because I highly doubt anyone on this site will. :glare:

• Like 2

Kudos to Betty Pooh with her response. Now I will ignore the theological fail that is this thread and have a little fun.

1...2....5...3 sir...3..Lobeth at thy foe! too funny! :thumbsup:

I know so many of us including me, have struggled with this fetish, because of things that has happened in our past, but I am here to tell you that you can be delivered from this if you truly want to, it may feel good, but in the end it is wrong, Now dont get me wrong wearing a diaper in general is not a sin, but taking it to the extremes that many of us have taken it to is wrong, it is a form of lust when you are sexually into this and just know there is a true real God and HE is A delivering God And HE can even deliver you from homosexuality, you know you are just broken people who are looking for love in all of the wrong places, when there is a true Saviour, who loves each and every one of you, you know I have struggled on And off with this for years and Im a Christian too, but it was taking me to places I was not wanting to be in and even to the point to where I would watch girls in diapers videos online, and that was a form of lust, so just know that if you are truly wanting delivered from this.

Fuck your God. In the Bible if you count the deaths that were done because of God it goes into the millions. If you count the deaths done by Satan, it amounts to about 6. Who is more evil? The man who is chastised for being carnal? Or the man whom chastises him for being natural?

God is a lie. God is a fake. Your religion is death in a bottle, and it slowly poisons those who crawl into it's space. Do us all a favor, and impale yourself with your dam cross.