LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Quintessential Ab/Dl Fantasy

Last night I went to a friends house to celebrate his gf's birthday party. Along the way there, he had been complaining that he was having to take care of his mother who has somewhat recently had an accident and fallen off a roof while at her work place. From what I understand, she has suffered a head injury and it is leading to persistent problems and she is having to be 'monitored' while these problems are ongoing. Anyway, after a bit of time, I offered to my friend to help him with this situation as I am unemployed right now and only attending college at certain days and times. He immediately thought it was a great idea and decided to call his mom to find out if she'd be willing. After a couple of hours, I sorta forgot about it, but during the party my friend got ahold of me and took me aside. "Alright, my Mom said it would be cool if you helped out and she really appreciates it." "No problem, bro." i responded. He then told me the most interesting thing next. "Alright, not sure if you know, but the injuries have caused her to have some... problems." I nodded at this, having experienced head trauma myself before. He then shook his head and stated "Yeah, but i'm not sure if you ever had issues going to the bathroom." "what do you mean?" i asked, though in my heart of hearts, I knew full well what he was talking about. "well, my mom's been having trouble um, controlling herself and she... well, she has to wear 'protection'." At this point, I had to struggle mightily to keep the grin from my face. Now, I'll have the readers understand; this is a good friend of mine that I've known since the 3rd grade, and I love him like a brother. I have always liked his mom as well, and I mean no disrespect or disregard for her situation, but the idea of even the chance that I might see his Mom wearing diapers is just to cool in my opinion. I do honestly want to help as well though, so hopefully everyone doesn't just start thinking i'm a perv or something. But anyway, once he told me that I asked if he was serious and he said yes. He also mentioned that she apparently has 'trouble getting them on' and that I might very well be called upon to help her out. I think this can turn out to be quite interesting in my opinion. ;)

• Like 3

I'm making the assumption that your friend does not know about your A/B side.

If correct, helping his mom is a great gesture but be careful not to unconsciously expose your fetish side. It could have a dramatic on your friendship.

I sense much fail in this one.

Agreed :o There seems to be something in some people which pushes them into doing things which they might be better off avoiding :whistling: I'm just a bit that way myself but I've learned to keep it in check for the most part :blush: I do that by re-thinking whatever it is and imagining a worst-case scenario and what those results could be :(We all need to remember that most people see adult diapers in a totally different way than we do and then act accordingly :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Well to be fair, he did offer to help her out, before he found out about the incontinence. I had only had one real good friend back when I was a kid. If his mother needed help, I'd have volunteered to be there for her too. As for changing a diaper, ehhh probably not. Even though I had AB desires back then. If she needed help putting them on, you could do so without really seeing nudity. I mean if she needed help just adjusting and fastening there is no need to see what is underneath. I mean I helped my grandmother before she died with hers, never had to see her naked. I guess thats the problem I have. I wouldn't be "excited" to be helping someone, whether they wore diapers or not. Seems a bit weird and all to me.

This is absolutely disgusting.

you are right repaid he did offer to help before he knew about her control issues, but what is disgusting is his PLEASURE in finding out...

however she also needs to be seen by a neurologist, normally a TBI does NOT cause bowel/bladder control problems, that usually happens with a neck injury resulting in damage to certain nerves. So if this problem is 'getting worse' she needs to be checked out immediately. Now if she is just forgetting to use the bathroom because of the head injury than she needs someone to contastly be reminding her to go and get her onto a bathroom schedule - after every meal, before bed, when she first wakes up, etc... and she needs to be in a rehab program for people with brain injuries.

what she does not need is to have some horny guy taking pleasure in the fact that he is helping his friends mother wear a diaper. again... disgusting.

• Like 1

Thank you one and all for your replies thus far! In the end, I must conclude that you all are essentially correct; there is no way I would want to foist my fantasies onto someone else unknowingly. This would both be immoral and wrong, seeing as how she is essentially a lady who is in need. Thank you all again for keeping me on the straight and narrow! ^_^