LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It'S Kind Of A Funny Story...

DailyDi

Very enjoyable movie, with a good story for young people with stress...

In one scene the lead guy flashed back to his first stress, trying to trace a picture when he was five. In the flashback he is in his 17 year old body, but wearing his 5 year old pajamas.

I loved the book. There are a lot of emotions I feel the movie won't convey as properly, but it is still on my list to see. I just need to find someone to go with me.

-Sophie

*raises hands and waves them frantically from side to side* Ooh. Ooh. Pick me. Pick me.

I want to see this, but as someone thats been in the "happy home" i don't really want to see this as just making the equivalent of fart jokes about them. i'll see it eventually but I still dont like paying 15-20$ for a movie with food so it might be when it comes on DVD or something.

I hope its good, i haven't seen a good movie i really enjoyed since inception, if not just for the awkward thought processes you had to go into to even fathom the directors inner workings of the movie.

I want to see this, but as someone thats been in the "happy home" i don't really want to see this as just making the equivalent of fart jokes about them.

Oh, it won't be like that at all I'm sure. From reading the book I have a general idea of how things will go down, despite a few odd turns in the commercials. Honestly, I think it'll be a great film.

-Sophie