LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Parents Outta Town (Bg/Toledo Area)

tagalong06

Ok so my parents are outta town for the next 12 days and I want to order some stuff but I don't have a credit card. Anyone local to the BG/Toledo area want to lend me a hand?

You're 22 and don't have a checking account?

Checking account and Credit Card are two separate entity's, I know alot of people that don't have or want a debit card on their bank accounts. I use a bank card (only) on my savings account that is just that, not a debit card. I know how I can spend! :P Back in my day (insert old man cartoon voice) if we wanted money out of our account we had to go into the bank to get it. :whistling:

They are? :huh: You learn something new everyday. :thumbsup:

yeah, next time you are driving north on I-75 when you get close to the BG area, look to your right, you will see a building with tranquility on the saide of it. Been there for at least 15 yrs.

You're 22 and don't have a checking account?

No I don't have a checking account. I have a savings account but it is just that savings I keep it so incase something should happen where I need to get a new car or something I have some money

Why don't you take some cash and drive to a medical supply store. Also, Tranquility diapers are made in your town. Perhaps you could call them and pick up some diapers.....

yeah, next time you are driving north on I-75 when you get close to the BG area, look to your right, you will see a building with tranquility on the saide of it. Been there for at least 15 yrs.

Yep they are made about 1 mile south of the 582 exit which is exit 189 I think it is the first exit after you get north of Bowling Green. I happen to live within about... 5 miles of the plant. I do get some diapers from them now and then

I want to try the Abena X-plus or get some of the Secure X-plus and I don't know of anywhere close to local where I could get those

• 3 weeks later...

Some store have thr prepaid credit cards now.Just load some cash on it; then order on the phone. I keep 1 bank account with just alittle in it for orders & my big account separate.If something comes up they can only get about $5.oo over what the order should be.