LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Getting Started

HA!!! sorry the second post was great!!!!

i'm not sure i understand your question.. you want to start role playing as an ab... wheres the confusion? whatever you feel a 'baby' does... and its something you want to do ... then do it..

being a grad student or catholic or hairy really has nothing to do with anything in htis world....

good will, salvation army, wal mart, are all some cheap places to buy feminine items....

Thrift stores are great if you want to buy something. Just buy one thing at a time. You don't have to go overboard. Acting like a little girl is more of a mindset. You have to feel it inside.

A hair trimmer will take care of the forest if you don't want to shave. And you don't have to hide that fact. Answering to "why did you shave your legs?" is little more difficult.

You didn't leave much detail. Are you interested in removing your body hair? If so you can just shave/wax like any other girl (or guy). Shaving can be a little difficult the first time, as the razor tends to get clogged on thick hair. I'd recommend trimming it as close as you can first (a trimmer would be best, but scissors will also work). You can get razors and shaving cream at any supermarket or drug store (men's or women's should do the job, at least in my experience). You can even use the same shaving cream you use on you face, though you'll probably want a separate razor. I don't know if your situation requires showing your bare limbs at any time, but more often than not, you should be able to cover up with long sleeves/pants, unless you live in Southern California or a similar climate. Even if you do show your arms, most people are unlikely to notice. More people might notice shave legs, but it's by no means completely unheard of for a guy. Some people might think of you as slightly quirky or unusual, but unless you're progressively feminizing your appearance, they won't read much more into it than that.

Shaving isn't something I like to do (for a number of reasons).

Tights are a good idea as a result. I have a pair of pink tights and matching ping long sleeve leotard (there's also a tutu that I don't always wear) that makes a good base.