LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Hypnosis Audio

i see these things for sell on ebay alot

http://cgi.ebay.com/Adult-Baby-Hypnosis-Retraining-CD-Hypnotic-Regression-/390171625163?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item99ab30866f

i was wondering if anyone has any that they copied to pc.

I would like a hypnosis with female voice that makes me wet in diaper. You know so if feels natural so when i go in my diaper i dont have to force it. It just happens

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have some that make you wet and mess uncontrollably only while diapered.

But be warned, I got to the point where my bladder would get a sensation and i'd just release a bit, but enough to have to put a diaper on until I got full control back (24/7 for 6 weeks). Try at your own risk! Let me know if you want them!

Or try your hand at http://www.warpmymind.com

Is there any way that I could get ahold of these files? I am well aware of the warpmymind.com files and wasn't extraordinarily impressed. But that being said I'd be very interested in the files you're speaking of. Ill check back soon.

Thanks Much!

I have a folder of hypnosis files on my computer. I haven't really used any yet. Do people really notice a difference with them?

Note that the ones I have might be outdated, I think most have been in my possession since before 2008.

I have a folder of hypnosis files on my computer. I haven't really used any yet. Do people really notice a difference with them?

Note that the ones I have might be outdated, I think most have been in my possession since before 2008.

Thats fine I mean Im sure that the age of them wouldn't make a difference. I would think that anything would work.

I have three files from WarpMyMind. Curse Bedwetting, Train Diapers and Train Bladder Incontinent. I put them on my iPod and listened to them on repeat overnight a few times. Never noticed any effects. Personally, I think they are just for amusement purposes.

hypnosis can do almost anything you believe it can. Including breast growth and shrinking parts of the male body to almost nothing. But all the files these people are talking about are intellectual property and would be theft. If that is what you really want it should be worth the cost of buying it. I know too much about hypnosis i could even tell you a couple places to go to get custom files made exactly how you want with your name and everything. But your looking at 250$ a file. The best non custom system is http://www.foradultbabies.com/premade.htm Very worth the 140$ Just rather old recordings. They do not use some of the new bionural beat tech or some better NLP wording. I have always been into hypnosis i have tons of stuff on all kinds of topics even made a few myself. It is a lot of work to make them and those who do deserve to be payed for it.

• 4 weeks later...

Marcus,

Thanks for posting a link. I think I remember seeing that set of audio tracks on the old "Diaper Pail Friends" website. I've tried 'warpmymind', 'SoCalAB' as well as the Ebay offering from merry old England. All are very relaxing and encouraging, but I guess I'm particularly hard headed and strong willed. The Ebay track does have some NLP in it and I find the whole subject interesting like you do.

S&Sguy,

The price requested on Ebay is reasonable and it is intellectual property. The proper and legal thing to do is to purchase it if you want it. You can conclude that my review is that I consider it better than the warpmymind tracks and a little more up to date because of the use of NLP than SoCalAB (sorry brah). The other thing to take from this post is that individual results vary greatly.

Good luck and thanks for the interesting topic,

Honu

hypnosis can do almost anything you believe it can. Including breast growth and shrinking parts of the male body to almost nothing. But all the files these people are talking about are intellectual property and would be theft. If that is what you really want it should be worth the cost of buying it. I know too much about hypnosis i could even tell you a couple places to go to get custom files made exactly how you want with your name and everything. But your looking at 250$ a file. The best non custom system is http://www.foradultbabies.com/premade.htm Very worth the 140$ Just rather old recordings. They do not use some of the new bionural beat tech or some better NLP wording. I have always been into hypnosis i have tons of stuff on all kinds of topics even made a few myself. It is a lot of work to make them and those who do deserve to be payed for it.

:fish_h4h:

Surely you meant to type "I know absolutely nothing about hypnosis" if you believe it can cause breast growth and shrinking parts of the male body.

:fish_h4h:

• 2 weeks later...