LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Clad Man Plots Murder

The simple fact that they focused on that one aspect only shows that reporting is now the lowest art form in the US.

Actually it's quite pertinent to the case. If he was wearing a toga, it's a 13 year sentence, but if it's a diaper then a mandatory minimum of 20 years must be instated.

The sad part is, all sarcasm aside, the judge and jury will likely scrutinize him more harshly than they would someone who'd simply had a playboy in their car.

Actually it's quite pertinent to the case. If he was wearing a toga, it's a 13 year sentence, but if it's a diaper then a mandatory minimum of 20 years must be instated.

The sad part is, all sarcasm aside, the judge and jury will likely scrutinize him more harshly than they would someone who'd simply had a playboy in their car.

Okay I'll bite..Why is that ? If they where in a private apartment, why does it matter what he was wearing? And is the word Toga here mean something else than what I know one to look like, such as Roman theme? That looks nothing like a diaper would if they were doing "fantasy role playing" :whistling:

Okay I'll bite..Why is that ? If they where in a private apartment, why does it matter what he was wearing? And is the word Toga here mean something else than what I know one to look like, such as Roman theme? That looks nothing like a diaper would if they were doing "fantasy role playing" :whistling:

The Article said the witness wasn't sure if he was wearing a toga, or a diaper. Perhaps the witness didn't know what a toga is, because I can't imagine someone confusing the two either. My first sentence was just a cynical comment about how people tend to treat diaper wearers. During the Lisa Nowak murder attempt case , my roommate felt she might be a bit unhinged , but then declared her dangerously insane once he discovered she might have worn diapers and said to send her up the river. In his mind wearing diapers is a greater indicator of potential harm to society, than actually committing those harmful acts.

The Article said the witness wasn't sure if he was wearing a toga, or a diaper. Perhaps the witness didn't know what a toga is, because I can't imagine someone confusing the two either. My first sentence was just a cynical comment about how people tend to treat diaper wearers. During the Lisa Nowak murder attempt case , my roommate felt she might be a bit unhinged , but then declared her dangerously insane once he discovered she might have worn diapers and said to send her up the river. In his mind wearing diapers is a greater indicator of potential harm to society, than actually committing those harmful acts.

This actually is why I prefer the company of AB/DLs, being incontinent you get looked down on a lot by "normal" people ... especially if you're young and/or still dress young. Strangely though I only see it in this continent (US/Canada), most news stories involving diapers and adults in other countries tend to be more positive or neutral, like the Japanese diaper fashion show or Chinese using them during long train trips. For such progressive countries we really have fallen behind a lot.