LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Old Dog - New Board

AlliR

I'm 61 years old. I've been into the D/L & B/D scene since I was 8 but didn't understand why I was loving this world until many years later. It really had me thinking I was the only one in the world who liked this sort of stuff because no one ever spoke about anything like that. That included family and friends alike. It wasn't till I was able to get into the adult bookstores that my love of diapers, baby stuff & furniture and bondage all started to make some sense but most important that I was NOT the only one in the world like that. In my humble beginnings with this fetish, there was no internet. Things have sure improved. I'm glad to be here and a part of this website.

Welcome and glad you found us, I as well as alot of others a bit before the internet know your long wait to find out you were not alone. Now a simple Google search will ease your mind but back in the early days before the main internet revolution, you had to stumble onto it in a periodical, such as myself. So pull up a chair and share what I can imagine are some pretty interesting tales. Like i say we aren't older, we are seasoned :)

Hia AlliR...welcome to DD. I hope you like what you have seen so far. I felt so alone too, "back in the day", it's nice to learn that others feel the same way about life. I too am "OK" with who I am now. I have several posts in the forum which paints my picture so to speak. Again welcome to the site!

Huggie :)

welcome.gif

Welcome and glad you found us, I as well as alot of others a bit before the internet know your long wait to find out you were not alone. Now a simple Google search will ease your mind but back in the early days before the main internet revolution, you had to stumble onto it in a periodical, such as myself. So pull up a chair and share what I can imagine are some pretty interesting tales. Like i say we aren't older, we are seasoned :)

Hi There,

Thanks for your warm greeting. My purpose getting on sites like this is to be able to make e-mail friends and share common interests. If it turns out to be a better friendship then that, it becomes a plus but not something I count on till it happens.

I have a few questions that you might be able to help guide me with. As you are an administrator, I'm sure you know this site and others like it. I became a member of RUpadded and Diapermates. Reached out simply to say hello and start e-mail sharing. Nothing heavy. Just pretty common stuff with enough interest in asking these people about their opinions and experiences etc. After about 3-4 return mails, their side just drops off. I need to know if this is me. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong here. There is no chat traffic. Are these sites really being used only as an avenue for face to face meetings and sex? Is it my age or the fact that I'm not gay?. I was a member of DPF (way back when) and met many in the gay community. It was fine. Nice guys. I enjoyed their company. Through DPF I even met a nice guy with similar tastes to my own. He died from some respiratory illness. A shame. I'd like to meet others like him but so far from the other sites, it seems a dead end. As I wish to "fit in" with the membership, perhaps you can tell me from the inside what I should do and expect.

Thanks for the "soft shoulder"

Alli

Hia AlliR...welcome to DD. I hope you like what you have seen so far. I felt so alone too, "back in the day", it's nice to learn that others feel the same way about life. I too am "OK" with who I am now. I have several posts in the forum which paints my picture so to speak. Again welcome to the site!

Huggie :)

welcome.gif

Hi Huggie,

I will look for your posts and I'm sure I'll get back to you with sharing some of my own thoughts and experiences.

I'm not sure I'm doing the e-mail correctly on this site yet. If it turns out that this is a public post instead of a private e-mail to you directly........I guess that means I need some help in that department. But I do want to say thank you for writing back a newbie like myself. I'm sure I'll get the hang of this site as I have the two others I'm part of.

In regard to what I just mentioned, an hour ago I sent an e-mail saying I was in Northern California. I thought I was sending that one to you. Perhaps you did receive it but in getting around this site, I can't find a copy of what I wrote and to who anywhere.

Sorry if I sound confused.

Hope your having a great day.

Alli

Hi AlliR :)

I received your "PM" and understand your confusion too - different sites do different things. Glad that I was helpful in welcoming you to DD. I noticed that myself that many won't take the time to reply. I appreciate YOU responding back to me. I look forward to hearing back from you...

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Well all I can say if you would like to Email people then continue to keep posting. There are "little" groups on here, and each has their own click. You'll find your way into one I'm sure. People will get to know you over time, and as such a friendship may develop. You may also want to post in the "Meeting Place" Section in the forums for your state to see if you might have some locals around you.

There are announcements from time to time about Munchies and get togethers for varying places. So you might want to attend one of those if you can. While most of us here might share your one "hobby" you also might wanna post a bit about yourself with some of the other things you like to do, that way other people will chime in. Also you can use our chat room and make some new friends in there. Other than that read the threads and comment along with the rest, people will get to know you over time.

You know Huggie and me talked a bit on here and he drove his Harley up and met with me two years ago. I have met quite a few people on here as well as from my DPF days at parties. So don't let the past haunt you...there are plenty of good people on here, give them a chance and I'm sure things will work out for the good. :thumbsup:

Well all I can say if you would like to Email people then continue to keep posting. There are "little" groups on here, and each has their own click. You'll find your way into one I'm sure. People will get to know you over time, and as such a friendship may develop. You may also want to post in the "Meeting Place" Section in the forums for your state to see if you might have some locals around you.

There are announcements from time to time about Munchies and get togethers for varying places. So you might want to attend one of those if you can. While most of us here might share your one "hobby" you also might wanna post a bit about yourself with some of the other things you like to do, that way other people will chime in. Also you can use our chat room and make some new friends in there. Other than that read the threads and comment along with the rest, people will get to know you over time.

You know Huggie and me talked a bit on here and he drove his Harley up and met with me two years ago. I have met quite a few people on here as well as from my DPF days at parties. So don't let the past haunt you...there are plenty of good people on here, give them a chance and I'm sure things will work out for the good. :thumbsup:

Wow! who could ask for more encouragement then this. Thank you for your input and suggestions. I will start getting around this site as best as I can. Again...many thanks.

Alli