LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do Any Of You Put Pictures Of Yourself On Fetlife Or Diapermates?

<br />You guys will never ever ever see a pic of me. Ever, hehe. Nothing personal, it's the whole I'd-hate-to-blow-up-my-potential-professional-reputation thing. <br /><br />But I'll leave something to your imaginations by saying that I'm of African-American persuasion. So stop picturing me as a white girl. DON'T LIE I KNOW YOU WERE. Hee hee =D<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Umm sorry Jackie, I thought you were a purple bunny.. Sigh..

As for me, I generally do as little as possible when it comes to pictures and such. I am looking to the future and when it comes to government jobs Nothing is personal, no matter how much you want it to be. Especially where a clearance is concerned.

I have to agree with PackRat's thinking. Putting out a picture that someone can recognize could be risky. I have a couple but like most people...no faces.

If your personality isn't scoring friendships, I doubt your looks would change the situation much.

I have several pictures of myself up on FetLife, yes.

I'm no longer as worried that someone will recognize me as I am that I will miss out on making some interesting friends. I just use my head and take moderate risks only. I use a little bit 'o disguise in the pics. Go have a lookylook: I'm GlennDL at www.fetlife.com and www.diaperspace.com and www.diapermates.com and www.ABKingdom.com.

I've come the the conclusion that I need to be a Little and I need to have my paraphilic fetish items on a daily basis where possible and I am making the extra efforts (finally) to get out and meet others who are into, or at least tolerant of, my needs. Photos convey my sincerity to others I am trying to meet. Yep, its working!

Besides, to recognize a purple-banded salamander you have to be one. I've got nothing to loose and everything to gain - life's too short to allow FEAR to replace HOPE.

• 5 months later...

I don't have any pics of me on fetlife, I use the same avatar as I use here. I don't use either place for "hooking up" so people I don't know don't need to see a picture of me. The people I put on my friends list there are mostly people that I know IRL, there are a few that I've friended because I find them interesting and like to converse with them, I usually default to only friending people I've met though.

*huggles*

Michelle

Who cares? If youre worried about being "outted" then you shouldn't be there in the first place.

And what the hells with this paranoia anyways? What kind of lie are you guys living so that you are so afraid of someone finding out about your baby side? It's like an ex girlfriend pointed out to me, this thing isn't nearly as weird as it seems. The more you're open to it and letting people close to you in on it, the less stress (and less reliance on the internet for socializing) you'll have.

Cheers to the women who are able to join a dating site where they are outnumbered one hundred to one! If only such a site existed for men in this fetish!

I don't post pics online because, quite frankly, this is something me and my wife enjoy - it's private. Taking a picture even of my bottom half while padded is, to me, the same as taking a headless pic of my wife and I getting it on. Not something I'm inclined to do...