LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Webcam

obviously meeting other abdl's can be difficult to meet in real life. So i had they idea of doing webcam chats with people on this site and possibly various other ones. It could be done in twos or several people and insteed of just test you would really be able to start to establish relationships within the community. Any way those of you who are interested you can leave a comment and i will shoot my email to whoever wants it. I have Msn, yahoo, and google.

Anyway tell me your thoughts.

• Like 2

It seems like it would do more harm than good. :closedeyes:

I don't video with people that aren't my friends. I like to get to know people before I video chat with them, and even then it's usually just to show off a haircut or something.

On the other hand, I don't want to have like a diaper-chat-roulette either because I'll wind up looking at a penis sooner or later.

In a perfect world where people aren't total douche bags, I'd be all for it.

-Sophie

Three things:

1- 99% of the time it will be someone crotch.

2- People don't always want to give out their different messenger Nics, which is the main way people go cam to cam etc.

3- Everytime i've seen you in chat it's been, anyone got a webcam, anyone got a webcam, anyone got a webcam. To be fair though you did seem to actually chat too

I like chatting but im just tired of looking at text. I join these sites because i want to meet people with our shared interest. I would rather chat face to face then in a bland chatroom.

Three things:

1- 99% of the time it will be someone crotch.

2- People don't always want to give out their different messenger Nics, which is the main way people go cam to cam etc.

3- Everytime i've seen you in chat it's been, anyone got a webcam, anyone got a webcam, anyone got a webcam. To be fair though you did seem to actually chat too

i'm totally up for some naked only in a diaper cam 'chats'.. but can i use voice chat? m y hands will be busy elsewhere

I got a dirty look from the GF cause I actually lol'd at that. I'm sure she is so proud that her BF laughs while reading diaper fetish boards.

Btw, I'm gonna -1 you as soon as I get on a real computer.

• Like 1

I got a dirty look from the GF cause I actually lol'd at that. I'm sure she is so proud that her BF laughs while reading diaper fetish boards.

Btw, I'm gonna -1 you as soon as I get on a real computer.

hey hey don't go -1'ing me because your girlfriend gave you a dirty look its not MY fault you are reading fetish boards! lol...

• Like 1

After my experience in webcam chat with, most notably, Baby Blue, among a few others, I definitely recommend this idea. It's fun, interesting and it's a whole new experience to chat with another person while seeing their face.

I don't get why people say this will be abused by HNG's. Let's all get together on Skype and have a blast!

My username on Skype is "cuadorexytifulot", as stolen from one of Baby Blue's topics. :angel_not: