LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Audio Suggestions

MommyMelinda

Hi all,

I plan on making some free fun ABDL audios for my blog and if possible, post them here too. I looked but did not see a section for such things, but I am sure I could find a place if you all are interested.

But here is what I would love from you: Your ideas. What kind of ABDL audios would you like to hear (if any?) - bedtime stories, diaper changing, roleplays? Let me know!

Mommy Melinda

Bedtime stories would be great, read softly and of course involving diapers.

We don't have an automated audio host script, but I have the bandwidth that if you sent them to me we could put a page up on the main site for them.

I guess I don't understand what it is you're doing exactly.

Just and audio file of something? Can I get a better description of what is to be expected?

It would be an audio file (an mp3) of me telling bedtime stories, roleplaying, ect that you could listen to from your computer. I have some audio software and I thought that instead of writing out stories, I would record them!

Melinda

Bedtime stories would be great, read softly and of course involving diapers.

We don't have an automated audio host script, but I have the bandwidth that if you sent them to me we could put a page up on the main site for them.

That would be wonderful!

What email addy would you like me to send them to? You can PM me if you want.

Melinda

well for me a bedtime story, wouldn't be too interesting, but a great idea for the ab's. I would suggest an audio change or a scenario getting caught in diapers or caught having another accident.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I plan on making some free fun ABDL audios for my blog and if possible, post them here too. I looked but did not see a section for such things, but I am sure I could find a place if you all are interested.

But here is what I would love from you: Your ideas. What kind of ABDL audios would you like to hear (if any?) - bedtime stories, diaper changing, roleplays? Let me know!

Mommy Melinda

Personally, I'd love to hear you narrate a change in the role of the Mommy. Pweeeeez?