LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dayton Abdls Attention!

I haven't been on this site for time time and its time to make another one of these posts!

I am looking for ANY AB or DLs that want to meet up sometime and or maybe even have a party with a few of you in the near future.

I am just wanting to find more diaper people like me i am a fun loveable boy i am stright and have a girlfriend but i dont mind to be changed and loved by others ^.=.^ i have quite a few diaper friends around me currently and looking for more so if interested please leave a post

My memory doesn't serve me well, but aren't you the guy who had pictures up in the playground? Was just wondering because I remember the member had Dragon in their name. Anyway if you get over to Columbus Let me know, I'll try and hook up if ya want. When do you turn 21? We could shoot some pool or pinball or something. :thumbsup:

My memory doesn't serve me well, but aren't you the guy who had pictures up in the playground? Was just wondering because I remember the member had Dragon in their name. Anyway if you get over to Columbus Let me know, I'll try and hook up if ya want. When do you turn 21? We could shoot some pool or pinball or something. :thumbsup:

YEP Thats me ^.=.^ its been awhile since i been on this site for quite some time. I remeber chating with you back befor u were a mod nice with that one ;)

But yea meeting would be fun i been meaning to go over there anyways to hang with anther diaper friend and we were going to go to cosi all padded my mate would be joining us to and maybe we could have 1 more? big diaper trip to cosi lol

YEP Thats me ^.=.^ its been awhile since i been on this site for quite some time. I remeber chating with you back befor u were a mod nice with that one ;)

But yea meeting would be fun i been meaning to go over there anyways to hang with anther diaper friend and we were going to go to cosi all padded my mate would be joining us to and maybe we could have 1 more? big diaper trip to cosi lol

Yeah I love COSI, I was a chaperon for my kids school class a year ago. Keep me informed and I'll see if I can make it. :thumbsup:

why don't we all set a date and meet up for Cosi? then maybe after the event we could go someplace for dinner.

The only weekend in october that works for me is the 23rd and 24th. I have a wedding on the 16th and a halloween party on the 30th (I'm a DJ)

This weekend the 8th and 9th there is an AB/Ageplay party outside of middletown if anybody is in the dayton/cincy area. msg me if you would like details. I am not hosting, but can get you in touch with the group that is hosting.

• 1 month later...
Guest little_jonny

im moving to live in dayton on sunday. i'm moving in with my ex and were friends now. i will love to hang out and meet up. but i dont have my drivers license though. still working on it